What brand gear will tomac wear next week?

es337
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 1:02am
Cause it sure as shit wont be astars...
|
es337
1/6/2018 10:54pm
The new alpinestars overalls/suspenders
2whlfun
1/6/2018 10:54pm
Why would he blame his gear when he crashed and hurt his shoulder? Stopping to tighten his pants didn’t change that.

The Shop

aeffertz
1/6/2018 10:55pm
I'll bet you a crisp $100 it will in fact be Alpinestars.
es337
1/6/2018 10:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 10:58pm
2whlfun wrote:
Why would he blame his gear when he crashed and hurt his shoulder? Stopping to tighten his pants didn’t change that.
I guarantee that this press release about his shoulder came straight from alpinestars trying to do damaged control
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/6/2018 11:07pm
Blame the gear because he wrecked? Wow. Super fans will blame the pants instead of him if he doesnt win the championship, just wait.
1/6/2018 11:11pm
seth505 wrote:
Blame the gear because he wrecked? Wow. Super fans will blame the pants instead of him if he doesnt win the championship, just wait.
He remounted in 3rd place. There is nothing wrong with his shoulder. Hard to ride with your pants around your knees. We don't even need to know if he wins the championship or not to know that the malfunction just cost him 20 points. If the championship comes down to it, that's just fact, not an excuse, whether you like it or not.
sickboy3636
1/6/2018 11:12pm
2whlfun wrote:
es337 wrote:
I guarantee that this press release about his shoulder came straight from alpinestars trying to do damaged control
I guarantee you’re right.
IceMan446
1/6/2018 11:14pm
2whlfun wrote:
es337 wrote:
Damage control from what??? Dude ate shit and his pants came undone.

The real damage control should be that stupid ass visor coming off Kennys helmet.
es337
1/6/2018 11:15pm
2whlfun wrote:
es337 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:

The real damage control should be that stupid ass visor coming off Kennys helmet.
Except kenny was able to finish the race which is an important distinction
IceMan446
1/6/2018 11:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 11:17pm
es337 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:

es337 wrote:
If you think his pants caused him to pull off you are delusional.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/6/2018 11:17pm
seth505 wrote:
He remounted in 3rd place. There is nothing wrong with his shoulder. Hard to ride with your pants around your knees. We don't even need to...
He remounted in 3rd place. There is nothing wrong with his shoulder. Hard to ride with your pants around your knees. We don't even need to know if he wins the championship or not to know that the malfunction just cost him 20 points. If the championship comes down to it, that's just fact, not an excuse, whether you like it or not.
Remember that race when Milsaps had his ass hanging out? Gear didn’t cost him 20 points, his mistake did.
es337
1/6/2018 11:19pm
This shoulder issue is #fakenews. He'll line up next weekend with suspenders
sickboy3636
1/6/2018 11:56pm
IceMan446 wrote:

es337 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
If you didn’t see the same thing every single person watching the race saw, Tomac having a small get off and the buckle coming undone, then spending so long trying to get buckled that he was in last place.....then YOU’RE delusion. Whether he left the track or not is not es337’s point, it’s that it drastically affected his positioning in the race, and Kenny’s visor def didn’t. Sometimes I wonder if the people commenting on these forums even understand the sport they spend hours commenting on.
sickboy3636
1/6/2018 11:58pm
es337 wrote:
This shoulder issue is #fakenews. He'll line up next weekend with suspenders
No, just like the brake situation, Factory Kawi will design a billet rather buckle and a carbon fiber guard that goes over it in case a rock hits it or he has to slide on it.
jeffro503
1/7/2018 12:02am
es337 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
If you didn’t see the same thing every single person watching the race saw, Tomac having a small get off and the buckle coming undone, then...
If you didn’t see the same thing every single person watching the race saw, Tomac having a small get off and the buckle coming undone, then spending so long trying to get buckled that he was in last place.....then YOU’RE delusion. Whether he left the track or not is not es337’s point, it’s that it drastically affected his positioning in the race, and Kenny’s visor def didn’t. Sometimes I wonder if the people commenting on these forums even understand the sport they spend hours commenting on.
And I think you're missing Iceman's point. Gear gets damaged in wrecks....including pants. So why would Astars rush out some stupid press release about Eli's shoulder?

Seriously...think about what you're saying here. Then go back and watch Eli's wreck. No shit his shoulder hurts.....it was a hard hit!!
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/7/2018 12:12am
If it is just the pants, he goes into mechanics area, cuts those fuckers off and keeps riding for more points, even at a lap down, he would catch and pass a number of riders.

When you lose a championship by as little as he did last year, he knows every point counts.

That pants are not why he pulled off!
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
1/7/2018 12:17am
If he turns up next week it was the pants, if he doesn’t turn up it was the shoulder
Motofinne
1/7/2018 12:20am
The buckle on the Alpinestars pants is the same as on 90% of the other gear brands.

Eli Tomac did an Eli Tomac and fucked up, simple as that.
sickboy3636
1/7/2018 12:54am
jeffro503 wrote:
And I think you're missing Iceman's point. Gear gets damaged in wrecks....including pants. So why would Astars rush out some stupid press release about Eli's shoulder...
And I think you're missing Iceman's point. Gear gets damaged in wrecks....including pants. So why would Astars rush out some stupid press release about Eli's shoulder?

Seriously...think about what you're saying here. Then go back and watch Eli's wreck. No shit his shoulder hurts.....it was a hard hit!!
Jeffro obbbbbviously his shoulder hurt. At what point did insinuate there is a giant conspiracy being put up by A stars sending out fake news. Lol. Like wtf., I didn’t say that I’m saying clearly the pant situation affected the race position a whole lot more than the visor. Obviously is I’m A-stars I don’t wanna see any gear fail under a wreck or not, that’s why they design the stuff. I’ll buy the pants that have a buckle that can withstand a hammer blow so that doesn’t happen when I’m racing. Just saying I certainly don’t think the two equate I terms of affecting race outcome. You can race through a visor, if your pants are sliding off your ass, it ain’t easy cause I’ve had to try to finish a race like that.
sickboy3636
1/7/2018 12:57am
aaryn #234 wrote:
If it is just the pants, he goes into mechanics area, cuts those fuckers off and keeps riding for more points, even at a lap down...
If it is just the pants, he goes into mechanics area, cuts those fuckers off and keeps riding for more points, even at a lap down, he would catch and pass a number of riders.

When you lose a championship by as little as he did last year, he knows every point counts.

That pants are not why he pulled off!
I thought the same thing after watching last season. Figured it hurt so much he’d fight and scrap for every single point humanly possible. Guess not.
Lucifa.
1/7/2018 1:02am
jeffro503 wrote:
And I think you're missing Iceman's point. Gear gets damaged in wrecks....including pants. So why would Astars rush out some stupid press release about Eli's shoulder...

Jeffro obbbbbviously his shoulder hurt. At what point did insinuate there is a giant conspiracy being put up by A stars sending out fake news. Lol...
Jeffro obbbbbviously his shoulder hurt. At what point did insinuate there is a giant conspiracy being put up by A stars sending out fake news. Lol. Like wtf., I didn’t say that I’m saying clearly the pant situation affected the race position a whole lot more than the visor. Obviously is I’m A-stars I don’t wanna see any gear fail under a wreck or not, that’s why they design the stuff. I’ll buy the pants that have a buckle that can withstand a hammer blow so that doesn’t happen when I’m racing. Just saying I certainly don’t think the two equate I terms of affecting race outcome. You can race through a visor, if your pants are sliding off your ass, it ain’t easy cause I’ve had to try to finish a race like that.
Fuck you Tomac fanboys are reaching. STFU and enjoy the racing. There is no plastic throphey on the interwebs.
sickboy3636
1/7/2018 1:18am
Lucifa. wrote:
Fuck you Tomac fanboys are reaching. STFU and enjoy the racing. There is no plastic throphey on the interwebs.
Haha. I’ve actually been ragging Tomac for quitting but thanks for your amazingly intelligent input. Regardless, watching how mad you get if frickin hilarious. Do you just scream at your computer when the internet is slow. FUCK YOUR BUSTED ASS INFORMATION HIGHWAY BITCHES! TV dinner is still frozen. BITCH FUCK YOU AND YUR PUSSY ASS MICRO WAVES!

Try Xanax, and stop beating your animals.

Post a reply to: What brand gear will tomac wear next week?

The Latest