What happened with Blue Buffalo/Slater Skins and the 558?

ga_pike
Noticed in "the ugly" that Jerry Robin got dropped by Slater Skins. Anyone have the scoop of what happened? I searched but didn't see anything.
|
Mungusman
7/26/2017 11:19am
ga_pike wrote:
Noticed in "the ugly" that Jerry Robin got dropped by Slater Skins. Anyone have the scoop of what happened? I searched but didn't see anything.
Team manager Broc shmelyun, and engine builder, chad sanner, were left go from the slater skins team, they started there own team called savij, and jerry robin is there rider. They were going to Millville from what I read online, seen they had a couple brand new Yamaha's. Chad is supposed to be one hell of an engine builder. Hope everything goes well for them. You can find these guys and the team on Facebook.
RandyS
7/26/2017 11:36am
ga_pike wrote:
Mungusman wrote:
Team manager Broc shmelyun, and engine builder, chad sanner, were left go from the slater skins team, they started there own team called savij, and jerry...
Team manager Broc shmelyun, and engine builder, chad sanner, were left go from the slater skins team, they started there own team called savij, and jerry robin is there rider. They were going to Millville from what I read online, seen they had a couple brand new Yamaha's. Chad is supposed to be one hell of an engine builder. Hope everything goes well for them. You can find these guys and the team on Facebook.
That would be cool to see Chad get another shot at it. His success last time just got him in over his head.
aedwards07
7/26/2017 11:57am
Does Slater even have a rider anymore? I did some work for him when the team started a few years ago. Glad I got out when I did. Broc and Chad are a class act though, I wish them all the best!

The Shop

JBlain619
7/26/2017 1:02pm
ga_pike wrote:
He didn't get dropped from the team he left to continue racing with Broc and Chad on their new team Savij. As far as the DNF at Millville, it was a part failure.
7/26/2017 2:37pm
ga_pike wrote:
JBlain619 wrote:
He didn't get dropped from the team he left to continue racing with Broc and Chad on their new team Savij. As far as the DNF...
He didn't get dropped from the team he left to continue racing with Broc and Chad on their new team Savij. As far as the DNF at Millville, it was a part failure.
I believe he has had a ton of DNF's correct? All bike issues?

Post a reply to: What happened with Blue Buffalo/Slater Skins and the 558?

The Latest