What is the problem around here?

.Turtle
Edited Date/Time 3/5/2012 7:42pm
Damn!

IMO, Some of the post and replies on here are ridiculous. Bench racing is one thing, but trying to read into tweets, internet posts, and pictures is getting out of control. Do you guys get a free crystal ball after you reach a certain number of post?

Turtle
|
gt80rider
3/5/2012 9:59am
Ummm.... Thats pretty much the nature of any forum, welcome to the internet...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/5/2012 10:08am
.Turtle wrote:
Damn! IMO, Some of the post and replies on here are ridiculous. Bench racing is one thing, but trying to read into tweets, internet posts, and...
Damn!

IMO, Some of the post and replies on here are ridiculous. Bench racing is one thing, but trying to read into tweets, internet posts, and pictures is getting out of control. Do you guys get a free crystal ball after you reach a certain number of post?

Turtle
That's Turtle's new account. He's been around here longer than most of you, and is smarter than a lot of you. Smile

Forums are what you make them...

The Shop

hasko158
3/5/2012 10:29am
.Turtle wrote:
Damn! IMO, Some of the post and replies on here are ridiculous. Bench racing is one thing, but trying to read into tweets, internet posts, and...
Damn!

Turtle
When was the last true bench racing thread? It's all opinions, observations and self promotion.
peelout
3/5/2012 10:40am
gt80rider wrote:
true, however, it seems a lot worse right now than i can really remember it being.
ridge
3/5/2012 10:50am
It's true...it's getting worse. Everybody wants to stand out and to do that on a forum you have to be completely ridiculous, or a complete dick, or super funny.
ocscottie
3/5/2012 10:52am
gt80rider wrote:
peelout wrote:
true, however, it seems a lot worse right now than i can really remember it being.
Very true Peely, back in the day the "keyboard wars" were legendary, but they all had their own place (and their own threads), seems nowadays it has spilled over into every single thread.

@hasko: every Saturday during practice and the race seem to be the only place "real" bench racing goes on anymore. I will not tolerate the BS in those threads, maybe it is time to let those rules apply all week long?
Sherwood
3/5/2012 10:58am
The be nice to everyone mentality GuyB and such have asked for keep people around longer that aren't wanted at the playground.
BobbyM
3/5/2012 11:47am
.Turtle wrote:
Damn!

Turtle
GuyB wrote:
That's Turtle's new account. He's been around here longer than most of you, and is smarter than a lot of you. :) Forums are what you...
That's Turtle's new account. He's been around here longer than most of you, and is smarter than a lot of you. Smile

and in this case he is dead nuts on. bunch a fucking wankers posting in here and are pushing would be good posters away... unlike myself even with all my cussing and shit... and as you know guyb, I'm an "attractor".. Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/5/2012 11:54am
ridge wrote:
It's true...it's getting worse. Everybody wants to stand out and to do that on a forum you have to be completely ridiculous, or a complete dick...
It's true...it's getting worse. Everybody wants to stand out and to do that on a forum you have to be completely ridiculous, or a complete dick, or super funny.
Or have factual info. Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/5/2012 11:56am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2012 11:57am
Sherwood wrote:
The be nice to everyone mentality GuyB and such have asked for keep people around longer that aren't wanted at the playground.
Can you try that again, but in English this time? Wink
hasko158
3/5/2012 11:59am
Ya, I'm not disagreeing, I prefer the "real" stuff.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/5/2012 12:07pm
BobbyM wrote:
and in this case he is dead nuts on. bunch a fucking wankers posting in here and are pushing would be good posters away... unlike myself...
and in this case he is dead nuts on. bunch a fucking wankers posting in here and are pushing would be good posters away... unlike myself even with all my cussing and shit... and as you know guyb, I'm an "attractor".. Smile
I often talk to people at the races who say, "I read the board, but don't post." My response often is, "Ah, you're one of the smart ones.

Oh, and Bobby...attractor? That's completely subjective. Should we poll the audience? Smile

(Not in this thread, please. If we do it, let's make it a separate thread.)
karnivool
3/5/2012 12:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2012 12:53pm
a lot of us show up to defend 'our guy'... admittedly I have trolled a few times and bitten a few more. But the reality is we(as a group) love the drama, some come to hate, some come to be devoted man friends of riders they don't even know...but we all come(pun) on EvanR127's( profile )avatars...

of the top riders, who dominates the discussions around here: James Stewart - win or lose, he is still the topic for a little while longer

seems like if James wasn't around this place would be pretty calm most weeks. Very few threads about RV considering how insanely good he is. Few threads about RD who continues to fly under the internet radar.

James wins, there is a 10 pager about it, he loses there is a 5 pager about it, he crashes, everyone shows up to prove how 'they knew it'...that causes a lot of posts...and some guys can't resist the urge to destroy idiots with witty comments.

nature of the beast? why do we watch Jerry Springer and Jersey Shore? drama, drama, drama...
Mutt
3/5/2012 1:07pm
Well, "Hello, Mr. Fugler".
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
3/5/2012 1:46pm
Sherwood wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Can you try that again, but in English this time? Wink
Ha, that's rpetty funny!
.Turtle
3/5/2012 7:33pm
Whats happen Mutt?

I understand this is the internet, what I am having a problem with is the useless information. There are just so many threads about the same thing over and over. Everyone has and is entitled to there own opinion. IMO, the majority of posters are just trolling for flames. Its sad to see that a bunch of adults are posting and doing things online that they would not approve of if their kids were doing the same.
.Turtle
3/5/2012 7:37pm
.Turtle wrote:
Damn!

Turtle
GuyB wrote:
That's Turtle's new account. He's been around here longer than most of you, and is smarter than a lot of you. :) Forums are what you...

BobbyM wrote:
and in this case he is dead nuts on. bunch a fucking wankers posting in here and are pushing would be good posters away... unlike myself...
"Attractor?" Come on i-lean
jimmie
3/5/2012 7:42pm
Sherwood wrote:
X2...

...I think.Huh

Post a reply to: What is the problem around here?

The Latest