What would make a better impression on you

1/20/2018 9:58pm
A moto brand buying a bunch of these 3 hours of commercials - or funding a team or athlete on the track?
|
Thirteen-II
1/21/2018 12:29am
To us hardcore fans, I would say supporting a team or rider is always more appreciated. To the average viewer though, I would definitely say commercials are a better investment.
tcallahan707
1/21/2018 1:06am
To us hardcore fans, I would say supporting a team or rider is always more appreciated. To the average viewer though, I would definitely say commercials...
To us hardcore fans, I would say supporting a team or rider is always more appreciated. To the average viewer though, I would definitely say commercials are a better investment.
That's assuming the average viewer spends money on products made by industry companies.
1/21/2018 7:53am
To us hardcore fans, I would say supporting a team or rider is always more appreciated. To the average viewer though, I would definitely say commercials...
That's assuming the average viewer spends money on products made by industry companies.
Id suspect the average viewer is probably more of a moto enthusiast than the people that go to SX...everytime I go to SX seems like it's people just going to a fun event on a saturday night, not necessarily 'riders'...
Samuel
1/21/2018 8:20am
I'd rather they buy the commercials. It's not like non-moto brands are lining up to purchase advertising space during the supercross. If fox can't sell advertising, say goodbye to watching the race.

The Shop

motogrady
1/21/2018 8:22am

It if didn't work they, the ads, would vanish in a month or so.
Be assured, a company watches how much stuff they sell, or is ordered, after any promotion.
Tide laundry detergent can probably tell you, during last nights show, if 400,000 people watched, 150,000,
of which were girlfriends and wives, will buy 75,000 jugs of Tide next month.

And they will make $210,000 on that number of jugs of soap.

So, yeah, Tide will pony up let's say $100,000, to make $110,000.

Off the head figures guys, the real numbers, only a few will ever know.

Post a reply to: What would make a better impression on you

The Latest