When Dungey was handing out hugs..

malachi177
5/7/2017 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 4:49pm
gjbruny wrote:
Dungey and Anderson are buddies. Jason was helping Ryan.... and both are on bikes that come from the same factory and are trained by the same...
Dungey and Anderson are buddies. Jason was helping Ryan.... and both are on bikes that come from the same factory and are trained by the same factory team trainer. in my opinion, its a wee bit different scenario.

now this is just my absolute personal opinion but every even i have ever been to that had a monster team of some sorts, they come off as shady thugs..... just a vibe i have gotten and has been the worst at the SX events. not necessarily the athletes, but the people who handle the promotional portions for monster such as their party in the pits. they come off as the least respectable energy drink company..... so pride, yeah monster has it in spades. ego, no question. but in my opinion, i would be the least surprised of them making phone calls across manufacturers for favors.

remember the days when they would blur out the redbull or rockstar logos during rider interviews? thats how i view monster.
I know they're buddies and training partners. But Husky and KTM are two different brands (we know) and their two main sponsors that fork over HUGE $$$ are Red Bull and Rockstar. I can't see them sleeping with one another to gang up on Monster...(I dislike the green claw myself) As I said earlier man, replace Savatgy with Smith and Osborne would've done the exact same thing. Yes I remember when Monster would "blur" things...what a joke. I've liked Reed for years, I was pissed at him f#$%ing with RD but that was ego/pride and I pretty much think he really appreciated Ryan coming to his pit the following week and putting things to rest. Reed likes respect and I think he genuinely likes Ryan.

btw....I can't believe we're having a civil conversation without it getting all outta hand....very unVital likeLaughingCool
TDeath21
5/7/2017 4:48pm
toroP wrote:
Silly.
Reed wasn't getting lapped, he was going for a win. And he probably was aware Tomac was backing up to mess with RD.
gjbruny wrote:
and probably would have messed with Dungey as well.... you forget this is Reed. think back to when he and JS7 suddenly became friends.... then a...
and probably would have messed with Dungey as well.... you forget this is Reed. think back to when he and JS7 suddenly became friends.... then a race or two later Reed "ended said friendship" when he T-boned stewie. Reed is one vindictive mother father that, good or bad, loves to be in the spotlight even if it means throwing his own mother out to the dingos.

at our party last night..... when Reed started getting in the mix, we all started yelling for either JA to take him out and for Dungey to make a pass and try to get away because we all felt like Reed was going to pull something shitty. literally all of us felt that way.
Reed has never t-boned Stewart.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 4:48pm
Plugga wrote:
I hope he gave Anderson the biggest one. That boy saved it for him.
Here's how this works...

Go watch Jason's post race Presser comments: he doesn't bullshit. No excuses. He's "HowTF It Is" in his commentary. PERIOD.

When Eli took Ryan "stage left" & opened the door for Jason to go right and tight to the inside?

It

Was

Over

And that's EXACTLY how it went down.
gjbruny
5/7/2017 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 5:36pm
malachi177 wrote:
I know they're buddies and training partners. But Husky and KTM are two different brands (we know) and their two main sponsors that fork over HUGE...
I know they're buddies and training partners. But Husky and KTM are two different brands (we know) and their two main sponsors that fork over HUGE $$$ are Red Bull and Rockstar. I can't see them sleeping with one another to gang up on Monster...(I dislike the green claw myself) As I said earlier man, replace Savatgy with Smith and Osborne would've done the exact same thing. Yes I remember when Monster would "blur" things...what a joke. I've liked Reed for years, I was pissed at him f#$%ing with RD but that was ego/pride and I pretty much think he really appreciated Ryan coming to his pit the following week and putting things to rest. Reed likes respect and I think he genuinely likes Ryan.

btw....I can't believe we're having a civil conversation without it getting all outta hand....very unVital likeLaughingCool
i get what you are saying.... but the dynamics are a bit different here. ando and RD are buddies.... blood is thicker than water. plus, ando was not in the Cship battle where smitty and osbourne were one point from each other.

when JA saw tomac attempt to park RD that last time he knew the best thing was to NOT let tomac get the win.... get the extra 3 points for himself and hope RD came in 4th where he last saw him giving ryan the win by 5pts. it was a win-win for jason. and while the husky is a different brand than KTM, Stefan Pierer runs both companies and they have big money invested in that championship. i guarantee had Tomac not blocked Ryan that last time, JA would not have made the pass and would have continued to stay behind Ryan. he said as much in the post race presser

personally, i don't understand the uncivilized crap that we see on here so much (or anywhere on the net for that matter). kinda like the kid on the first page calling my friends and i "a bunch of Fing idiots." i don't get that mentality.... he certainly WOULD NOT do that to me if we were sitting around in person bench racing. the "safety from behind the monitor" does some silly things to people. aka cyber-balls

The Shop

deluxeman
5/7/2017 6:40pm
Anderson took Reed out because he got passed and wanted to win. Reed may have wanted to clean out Dungey or maybe he wanted to clean out Tomac. Did anybody ask Reed what his intentions were? We all sit here and speculate about intent, none of us has a clue. It is still fun to talk about.
TDeath21
5/7/2017 6:41pm
He played Mr. Roadblock right behind Dungey all night. He made sure not to pass Dungey unless some great opportunity presented itself to get them both at the same time late in the race. Which it did. Can't blame Eli for his riding when Dungey has the deck stacked in his favor.
deluxeman
5/7/2017 7:57pm
Eli stacked it for him with his implosion last week.

Post a reply to: When Dungey was handing out hugs..

The Latest