Where Does Kenny Go From Here?

RandyS
6/9/2020 6:20pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Alergy induced asthma is real and doesn’t affect people the same. For me, dust mites and mold make my lungs totally seize up. For others perfume...
Alergy induced asthma is real and doesn’t affect people the same.
For me, dust mites and mold make my lungs totally seize up.
For others perfume.
Roczen could be anything!
Dust mites here, haven't been around enough mold to know.
sdmx
Fantasy
1664th
6/9/2020 6:26pm
mxwells216 wrote:
I think he needs to just go back to Florida and get ready for the Nationals....the altitude is not good for "asthma"
kpiper wrote:
What will he do when they get to Thunder Valley then? Probably win like he did last year. Remember, Kenny was the rider who did not...
What will he do when they get to Thunder Valley then? Probably win like he did last year.

Remember, Kenny was the rider who did not want to start racing again May 15th.
trsixy wrote:
Might win if tomac is buried at the start or goes down
Not outdoors...long motos. Tomac is a beast coming back outdoors.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
6/9/2020 7:14pm
I hate to say it but it's not a good sign when a rider or any pro athlete starts putting out information like this over social...
I hate to say it but it's not a good sign when a rider or any pro athlete starts putting out information like this over social media. That's the cardinal rule of pro sports. Show no weakness. It's a strange move IMO.
I agree it is a strange move and makes me think he may not finish all the SX races and start working on trying to get healthy for the outdoor season.
Just a guess but I dont know why else you would tell your competitors about your weaknesses.
Motofinne
6/9/2020 10:30pm
I hate to say it but it's not a good sign when a rider or any pro athlete starts putting out information like this over social...
I hate to say it but it's not a good sign when a rider or any pro athlete starts putting out information like this over social media. That's the cardinal rule of pro sports. Show no weakness. It's a strange move IMO.
Tarz483 wrote:
I agree it is a strange move and makes me think he may not finish all the SX races and start working on trying to get...
I agree it is a strange move and makes me think he may not finish all the SX races and start working on trying to get healthy for the outdoor season.
Just a guess but I dont know why else you would tell your competitors about your weaknesses.
But in Roczens case it would look just stupid to try to convince people that nothing is wrong, everybody would know that something is up. He goes from race winning speed (or at least podium speed) the first quarter of the race to barely top 10 speed in the rest of the race.

The cat is out of the bag.

The Shop

DanielMode
6/10/2020 4:17am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2020 6:24am
how long was the corona rest....and they did nothing at HRC !? Blink

Post a reply to: Where Does Kenny Go From Here?

The Latest