Where To Ride For A Week In Cali!

sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
2109th
9/10/2018 8:28am
We are going to make a cross country road trip from NC to Cali next month. One of my techs will be attending the RaceTech suspension school. He, my son and another friend that rides plan on hitting as many tracks as possible while there! We are staying about 20 minutes outside of Temecula!

We want to try Glen Helen for sure, Milestone, Comp edge, Pala, and maybe Paris.

Hitting the Monster Cup on the way back in Vegas! We are hoping to hit a track or two on the way back across country if anyone has suggestions!!!!
|
barnett468
9/10/2018 8:36am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
We are going to make a cross country road trip from NC to Cali next month. One of my techs will be attending the RaceTech suspension...
We are going to make a cross country road trip from NC to Cali next month. One of my techs will be attending the RaceTech suspension school. He, my son and another friend that rides plan on hitting as many tracks as possible while there! We are staying about 20 minutes outside of Temecula!

We want to try Glen Helen for sure, Milestone, Comp edge, Pala, and maybe Paris.

Hitting the Monster Cup on the way back in Vegas! We are hoping to hit a track or two on the way back across country if anyone has suggestions!!!!
if you like extremely big jumps also go to lake elsinore raceway. they have around 4 different tracks. you also really should go to perris if you like lots of jumps. i just raced there yesterday. lacr also has a couple tracks.

seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/10/2018 8:38am Edited Date/Time 9/10/2018 8:39am
Add Cahuilla Creek for sure (open weekends and Wednesdays). Enjoy
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
9/10/2018 8:38am
If you can, make the drive up to LACR. It's a short drive from Comp Edge. If you do, let me know!
lumpy790
9/10/2018 8:43am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
We are going to make a cross country road trip from NC to Cali next month. One of my techs will be attending the RaceTech suspension...

Our sheduals conflict! Smile

Thinking about doing some riding out there for a couple days after the Expo in Vegas.

Saw somewhere here in vital that there was a place to ride in Vegas too?

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
9/10/2018 8:50am
sgrimmxdad wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:
Our sheduals conflict! :) Thinking about doing some riding out there for a couple days after the Expo in Vegas. Saw somewhere here in vital that...
Our sheduals conflict! Smile

Thinking about doing some riding out there for a couple days after the Expo in Vegas.

Saw somewhere here in vital that there was a place to ride in Vegas too?
About an 1-1 1/2 hours outside of Vegas there is Mesquite. Sandy Valley was a cool place to ride, but I believe it is closed now. Same with Boulder MX
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
9/10/2018 8:54am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
If you can, make the drive up to LACR. It's a short drive from Comp Edge. If you do, let me know!
I'd ride LACR on the weekend or Cahuilla Creek over Comp Edge personally. Cahuilla is near Pala and open Wednesdays + Weekend.

Check out the Pro Circuit shop and TLD shop in Corona, right around the corner from Race Tech.

Lake Elsinore prep hasn't been very good lately, so beware.

Post a reply to: Where To Ride For A Week In Cali!

The Latest