Where are the 2019 rmz's?

Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
Edited Date/Time 7/13/2018 1:13am
Anyone know more? I haven't seen a announcement or even a hint at them and the other brands are hitting dealer floors.
|
Kyle_McNab
6/29/2018 10:51am
As a Suzuki owner super bummed they aren’t improving the 250 motor after years of criticism...
DavidR
6/29/2018 11:42am
Marty1028 wrote:
Anyone know more? I haven't seen a announcement or even a hint at them and the other brands are hitting dealer floors.
Suzuki was the first brand to release their 2019 models. They’ve been out since 2010.
Wiztardo
6/29/2018 12:04pm
DavidR wrote:
Suzuki was the first brand to release their 2019 models. They’ve been out since 2010.
You can't see it, but I am giving you the finger guns.

The Shop

BR8ES
6/29/2018 12:11pm
Marty1028 wrote:
DavidR wrote:
Is it ok that I am laughing on the outside, but crying on the inside?
Ericrob7
6/29/2018 12:13pm
Word is a new chassis but same engine for the 250. Not even kidding...
Seriously?? Typical Su-junki
HusqFan3
6/29/2018 12:56pm
You know they read all the ride reports and shootouts so it’s not as if they’re unaware. There’s only one explanation for their decision to continue to not upgrade the bike to keep pace with their competitors... it’s obvious it’s yet to hit them where it hurts: their bottom line. As long as they continue to sell, they’ll prob keep churning out the same package. As soon as they see a significant hit to their sales, you can bet they’ll get an upgrade out.
BobPA
6/29/2018 1:27pm
They are currently on the dealer floors....Just have slightly different graphics.
b_kowalsk
6/29/2018 4:45pm
Was gonna ask the same thing myself as to when they would be out.
6/29/2018 6:38pm
Suzuki is presenting the 19s to the public in july. And the 250 will be all new and the engine will have a lot of upgrades. It wont be a radical new engine like the KX450 but it will be changed from 18, more power
Racer111
6/29/2018 9:19pm
Suzuki is presenting the 19s to the public in july. And the 250 will be all new and the engine will have a lot of upgrades...
Suzuki is presenting the 19s to the public in july. And the 250 will be all new and the engine will have a lot of upgrades. It wont be a radical new engine like the KX450 but it will be changed from 18, more power
What’s your source?
6/29/2018 10:03pm
Clear info is published on the fact Suzuki is and has been moving all production operations into one facility in Japan this year. They had production divided into 3 separate factories in 3 different cities, now, it becomes one. This has and will continue to delay release of the 2019 models. Honda had delays a few years back with introduction of the new 450R due to massive factory damage from a weather event.
It's still far from 2019, so no rush!
6/30/2018 7:54am
there's no solid info right now...
the 250 kxf 2019 has only new graphics (and it was supposed to have some updates)
so just be patient and don't trust everything you read!
71Fish
6/30/2018 8:12am
Suzuki was bought by Harley. They are working on an XLS250 Slim and FXST450 Fat Boy.
Ted722
7/3/2018 5:27am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2018 5:35am
Rich Taylor (long time Suzuki test rider on Matthes' show last night) said same same on 450 and new from the ground up 250. Chassis, suspension, body work, and motor upgrades. Says he's doing more testing, so the bike will probably be delayed a bit.
7/3/2018 5:31am
there's no solid info right now... the 250 kxf 2019 has only new graphics (and it was supposed to have some updates) so just be patient...
there's no solid info right now...
the 250 kxf 2019 has only new graphics (and it was supposed to have some updates)
so just be patient and don't trust everything you read!
Kawi 250s are usually a year behind big brother 450, same with Yamaha and Honda. Why make significant changes for 2019 when 2020 will be an all new bike?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/3/2018 5:45am
I've heard November-ish for the 250...
brocsdad
7/3/2018 9:33am
They should have one on display at Loretta's.
Phildo
7/3/2018 10:23am
Long term loyal Suzuki owners must be getting impatient by now... all three of them.
7/3/2018 10:49am
Phildo wrote:
Long term loyal Suzuki owners must be getting impatient by now... all three of them.
I think pretty much everyone has moved on by now. Not because the bikes aren't good, but because Suzuki hasn't been giving the consumer what they want, which is more updates, more often.
TeamGreen
7/3/2018 12:04pm
Phildo wrote:
I think pretty much everyone has moved on by now. Not because the bikes aren't good, but because Suzuki hasn't been giving the consumer what they...
I think pretty much everyone has moved on by now. Not because the bikes aren't good, but because Suzuki hasn't been giving the consumer what they want, which is more updates, more often.
So, no one's riding Suzuki anymore?

Ok. Got it.

How many hours have most of you guys ridden this year?
How many races?
How've you done?

Now, for every 20-30 hours:
How many parts have you replaced?
How many valve adjustments?
How long has your plastic lasted?
How does your bike handle?
How much have you spent on maintenance?

You see, I've got A LOT of hours in the new RMZ450 & it has been amazingly durable, dependable and...most importantly...
VERY inexpensive to operate.

The bike handles like a typical Suzuki...superb.
It turns like a champ in sand, hard-pack and ruts...again, typical Suzuki.
I'm jus' sayin'...
BR8ES
7/3/2018 12:11pm
Are they attracting new customers or appealing to loyalists and bargain hunters these days?
racinstation
Fantasy
1921st
7/3/2018 2:46pm
Phildo wrote:
I think pretty much everyone has moved on by now. Not because the bikes aren't good, but because Suzuki hasn't been giving the consumer what they...
TeamGreen wrote:
So, no one's riding Suzuki anymore? Ok. Got it. How many hours have most of you guys ridden this year? How many races? How've you done...

Ok. Got it.

How many races?
How've you done?

You see, I've got A LOT of hours in the new RMZ450 & it has been amazingly durable, dependable and...most importantly...

I'm jus' sayin'...
I'm with you man. I bleed Suzuki and have never had a bad one. The '18 450 is the best bike I have ever had and yes, I do ride the other brands......but for some reason just have a hard time being a sheep.
7/3/2018 9:32pm
When I win that vitalmx crf450 giveaway I'm immediately trading it in on a 19 rmz450 lol. I love zooks.
7/4/2018 11:13am
TeamGreen wrote:
So, no one's riding Suzuki anymore? Ok. Got it. How many hours have most of you guys ridden this year? How many races? How've you done...

Ok. Got it.

How many races?
How've you done?

I'm jus' sayin'...
Did I say that no one rides Suzuki anymore? No, I didn't. If you want to tell me that there is as many people riding yellow as ten years ago, you're delusional. Quote somebody else's post if you're trying to make a completely unrelated rebuttal with attitude. Been a Suzuki fan for a long time and have had plenty. "jus' sayin'...
TeamGreen
7/4/2018 11:27am
TeamGreen wrote:

Ok. Got it.

How many races?
How've you done?

I'm jus' sayin'...
Did I say that no one rides Suzuki anymore? No, I didn't. If you want to tell me that there is as many people riding yellow...
Did I say that no one rides Suzuki anymore? No, I didn't. If you want to tell me that there is as many people riding yellow as ten years ago, you're delusional. Quote somebody else's post if you're trying to make a completely unrelated rebuttal with attitude. Been a Suzuki fan for a long time and have had plenty. "jus' sayin'...
Before you get yourself all worked up....

Read your own post and the other post that's included in my response...
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
7/4/2018 1:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Ok. Got it.

How many races?
How've you done?

I'm jus' sayin'...
Did I say that no one rides Suzuki anymore? No, I didn't. If you want to tell me that there is as many people riding yellow...
TeamGreen wrote:
Before you get yourself all worked up....

Read your own post and the other post that's included in my response...
Went to LACR this morning for a private rental and there were as many Suzuki’s as ktms. Then 1 husky, 2 kawis, 1 Honda and 4 Yamaha’s. LanghamMx will back me up on that. the vet guys really like the Suzuki’s. Oh and not one of them was newer than a 17
Markus422
7/4/2018 4:28pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2018 4:28pm
I hear lots of posts about the new RMZ450 working great for vets and being easy to ride, but how does it work for quicker/younger riders? I’m in the market for a 450 right now and a shop close to be has one for 6800, I love the looks and the spring fork and don’t care in the slightest about no e start.

Post a reply to: Where are the 2019 rmz's?

The Latest