Related:
Create New Tag
Wrench Wrench
12/4/2017 3:31 PM
LappedU LappedU
12/4/2017 3:49 PM

And they're kids will grow up to be freaks!

Now don't swig it boy! just a open your craw sows I can pour it right through.

smashingpumpkins167 smashingpumpkins167
12/4/2017 3:52 PM

In

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
12/4/2017 3:58 PM

I guess that means he’s not a man anymore!

sleeve1 sleeve1
12/4/2017 3:59 PM

This won't end well I think unsure

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Falcon Falcon
12/4/2017 3:59 PM

Hmmmm. Am I too uptight when I say I have I have a small problem with that?

I mean, I understand and accept that some people are gay, some are straight and some are bi. I understand and accept that some people are of the belief that they should have been born the opposite sex, and that it is independent of that person's sexual orientation. And of course, I understand and accept that some people are born androgynous, which can make for some difficult decisions about lifestyle. I honor and respect all such people without any prejudice or ill-will.

However,
It is my firm belief that regardless of how you identify, what you WISH you could be, or what you aspire to be; that for most of us, you ARE one thing or another. You can endeavor to change that if you wish, but you are a human. Humans are born, for the most part, with two legs, two arms, one head, and yes, one set of genitalia.
This whole "I reject labels" thing is getting out of hand.

Braaapin' aint easy.

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
12/4/2017 4:05 PM
Falcon wrote:

Hmmmm. Am I too uptight ...more

What’s funny is, no label is a label! Or at least it’s exchanging one descriptive word for another

label:
a short word or phrase descriptive of a person, group, intellectual movement, etc

mutti_wilson mutti_wilson
12/4/2017 4:13 PM

It sounds like a great role model. Too bad it's not part of the sport anymore. It brings so much to the table.

*"It" being the labeless gender neutral being that is "Pink".

Mini Elsinore Mini Elsinore
12/4/2017 4:16 PM

This should surprise exactly no one with two eyes and two ears.....

disbanded disbanded
12/4/2017 4:17 PM

Pink is non moto now

Mini Elsinore Mini Elsinore
12/4/2017 5:37 PM

So------the Albertson's personal life is free game and stays in Moto for days.....
But, god forbid someone post information that came straight from Pink's own piehole and--------DUMBGEON STAT.....

m.hardesty16 m.hardesty16
12/4/2017 5:52 PM

I don’t think children should be manipulated like this.

slipdog slipdog
12/4/2017 9:29 PM

WTF did I just read?

scooter5002 scooter5002
12/5/2017 7:13 AM

Pink, admitting she’s a complete fucking idiot, and her daughter already knows she likes carpet.

Deal Brothers Trailers Deal Brothers Trailers
12/7/2017 9:52 AM
Falcon wrote:

Hmmmm. Am I too uptight ...more

kkawboy14 wrote:

What’s funny is, no label ...more

"and if you chose not to decide....you still have made a choice..." line from a RUSH song, I believe.

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

Jmicmoto13 Jmicmoto13
12/10/2017 4:25 PM

Yeah, she’s gone off the deep end. Solid role mode there to her own kids and the impressionable youth who unfortunately look up to her. Cary could have done better. If she lives in the eternal state of f$ck it, she will be obligated to keep that mindset when it all goes wrong with her parenting style. Shame.

jeffro503 jeffro503
12/20/2017 1:30 PM

This world has gone to shit. Was actually a fan of Pink and Carey....now? Fuck no!

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

dirtmike86 dirtmike86
12/22/2017 1:11 PM

Jesus fucking christ what the hell.

slipdog slipdog
12/23/2017 6:58 PM

I was just revisiting this thread and it hit me, I know I've heard the answer for this somewhere before.

Oh yeah...

kzizok kzizok
12/23/2017 7:23 PM

Well, I think we know who wears the pants in that family. Pun intended.

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Hut Hut
12/25/2017 11:32 AM
Photo

newmann newmann
12/25/2017 8:17 PM

PETA freaks

Photo

Photo

Photo

oldblood oldblood
12/25/2017 9:37 PM
Hut wrote:

You should care,believe it or not they are role models to many youth, and filling their heads with shit that kids that age aren't prepared for and shouldn't be burdened with having to sort out.

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

Hut Hut
12/25/2017 9:49 PM

Who do you think should raise their kids?

oldblood oldblood
12/26/2017 6:06 PM
Hut wrote:

Who do you think should ...more

Cher

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

Scull79 Scull79
12/26/2017 6:14 PM

Just read the article. Total stupidity! So if pink considers herself a 12 year old boy does that make Cary Hart a gay child molester? Just sayin....

Andy_Greenney Andy_Greenney
12/26/2017 6:14 PM
oldblood wrote:

You should care,believe it ...more

Through youth is when you learn about the world and form your opinions....sunday school and religious schools are there for a reason.

Hut Hut
12/26/2017 7:47 PM
oldblood wrote:

Cher

laughing

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry