Who's with me on this?

oldblood
1/14/2018 8:46pm
But, there is one good thing. I have concluded why JS7 isn't racing. A bad shoulder.
JM485
1/14/2018 8:54pm
toroP wrote:
Pales in comparison to Ken “Skywalker” Roczen, with that rebuilt arm.
cason402 wrote:
just because the pretty boy posted every dire warning his doctor gave him on social media. just because his doctor was way beyond what the average...
just because the pretty boy posted every dire warning his doctor gave him on social media.
just because his doctor was way beyond what the average guy could ever afford, and did very meticulous work.
just because the media needs a story, and loves a pretty boys story....

does not mean that a broken arm was anything bigger than a broken arm.
wise up youngsters.

there have been some very severe injuries in this sport, which very awesome riders have returned from.
this pretty boy's glamorous tale, is the flavor of the month, brought to you by those who can make money off of it.

Tomac and his recovery was quite complete, ask the fellow racers.

the media could be talking about how that all the current young men in the 450's have never been consistent, or dominating, as the previous 5 champions were.
that's the story which will make one hell of a season.
Ok, I have a pretty high tollerance for stupid, but sitting on your ass behind a keyboard downplaying one of the worst injuries any of us have ever seen is a new level of asinine idiocy that even I'm having trouble comprehending. This isn't just flavor of the month, this is one of the greatest comeback stories in professional sports. He very easily could have lost that arm, and the level he's been able to come back at is nothing short of astonishing, as well as inspirational. For anyone to sit there and say otherwise isn't an opinion, it's just being wrong.
jeffro503
1/14/2018 10:37pm
toroP wrote:
Pales in comparison to Ken “Skywalker” Roczen, with that rebuilt arm.
cason402 wrote:
just because the pretty boy posted every dire warning his doctor gave him on social media. just because his doctor was way beyond what the average...
just because the pretty boy posted every dire warning his doctor gave him on social media.
just because his doctor was way beyond what the average guy could ever afford, and did very meticulous work.
just because the media needs a story, and loves a pretty boys story....

does not mean that a broken arm was anything bigger than a broken arm.
wise up youngsters.

there have been some very severe injuries in this sport, which very awesome riders have returned from.
this pretty boy's glamorous tale, is the flavor of the month, brought to you by those who can make money off of it.

Tomac and his recovery was quite complete, ask the fellow racers.

the media could be talking about how that all the current young men in the 450's have never been consistent, or dominating, as the previous 5 champions were.
that's the story which will make one hell of a season.
JM485 wrote:
Ok, I have a pretty high tollerance for stupid, but sitting on your ass behind a keyboard downplaying one of the worst injuries any of us...
Ok, I have a pretty high tollerance for stupid, but sitting on your ass behind a keyboard downplaying one of the worst injuries any of us have ever seen is a new level of asinine idiocy that even I'm having trouble comprehending. This isn't just flavor of the month, this is one of the greatest comeback stories in professional sports. He very easily could have lost that arm, and the level he's been able to come back at is nothing short of astonishing, as well as inspirational. For anyone to sit there and say otherwise isn't an opinion, it's just being wrong.
Well said Josh.
EddieC
1/14/2018 11:12pm
The MECHANISM OF INJURY is different for this injury compared to the one from Colorado. Understand the mechanism and you can begin to rule out possible injuries.

Now do the same for MM25.

I was one of those who didn't think K-Roc would be back for SX. Knowing the degree of his injuries I didn't think he would want risk coming back to early. SX is so hard on the joints in the rhythms while MX is a little more "forgiving". But having worked with many champions through injuries, they want to slay the dragon that wounded them and so it doesn't surprise me that he came back for SX.

The Shop

oldblood
1/14/2018 11:27pm
I'm merely pointing out my JS7 shoulder diagnosis because if Stewie had come back and pulled off like Eli the haters would be burning out a 20 pager on it right now.
vetmxr
1/14/2018 11:30pm
I have a left shoulder screwed together. There is no way that Eli's shoulders are as strong as they were before his accident, That takes years to get healed and that's only if you stop falling off of your dirt bike onto it.

I'll pretty much guarantee that Eli doesn't bench press weights anymore, and if he does its at a light weight.

I've been there with one shoulder and it was a total bitch.
cason402
1/15/2018 6:49am
JM485 wrote:
Ok, I have a pretty high tollerance for stupid, but sitting on your ass behind a keyboard downplaying one of the worst injuries any of us...
"worst any of us has seen"
my point.

Doug Henry broke his back at budds creek my friend, two years later at the same track, broke both wrists, came back and won at that track, the next year.

i get it your a fan, but Roczen loves the social media and being the guy, that's not a dig, all these guys are entirely self centered. check the raw footage from the interviews of RD5's retirement, they can't not talk about themselves.

in this sport it has to be that way. Roczen is a badass, but he's one in a very long line of badass's.

let me remind you that you are behind a keyboard also, and you are so damn sure that the boy went through the worst hell of anyone... though you have never met him.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
1/15/2018 6:55am
cason402 wrote:
"worst any of us has seen" my point. Doug Henry broke his back at budds creek my friend, two years later at the same track, broke...
"worst any of us has seen"
my point.

Doug Henry broke his back at budds creek my friend, two years later at the same track, broke both wrists, came back and won at that track, the next year.

i get it your a fan, but Roczen loves the social media and being the guy, that's not a dig, all these guys are entirely self centered. check the raw footage from the interviews of RD5's retirement, they can't not talk about themselves.

in this sport it has to be that way. Roczen is a badass, but he's one in a very long line of badass's.

let me remind you that you are behind a keyboard also, and you are so damn sure that the boy went through the worst hell of anyone... though you have never met him.
You have many valid points.

Post a reply to: Who's with me on this?

The Latest