Wilson, Nicoletti, Martin, Mumford with Keefer and ML512 In-Studio on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 10/2/2018 4:06pm
Wilson, Nicoletti, Martin and Mumford on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing comes in with a new show breaking down the upcoming MXDN in Redbud this coming weekend. Host Steve Matthes will welcome in Kris Keefer as well as Vital MX’s Michael Lindsey to give us their MXDN thoughts as well as compare 2019 450MX shootouts.

Dean Wilson let us know on his social media that his old team didn’t have a spot for him in 2019 where he was widely thought to land. We’ll have Dean-o on tonight to tell us what’s next for him and whether or not him and Andy need to get the sprinter van fired up again.

Filthy Phil, friend of the show, will join us to talk for the first time since he decided to sign a two-year deal up in Canada with OTSFF Yamaha team. We’ll talk to Phil about that decision, how his two Canadian SX’s went and more.

Also on the line with be JGR Suzuki’s Alex Martin who is heading up to ride and test with the JGR crew and stay with Filthy. We’re sure that both of these guys will entertain us with stories of how their week is going to go.

GEICO Honda’s counting on Carson Mumford to be one of their next great riders starting with his appearance at the MEC as an amateur all-star. We’ll have Mumford on the line live from the Hi-Dez to talk about that and more.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, Pro Filter, Honda World Downey, Ride Engineering, OGIO and Guts Racing
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/1/2018 9:23am
Should be a good one! I look forward to listening tomorrow.

Keefer After Dark??
Kdunkin
Fantasy
1507th
10/1/2018 9:36am
ML should take the time to apologize to Wilson for telling everyone he was in at Husky done deal, just saying...
billyp330
10/1/2018 11:26am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Keefer After Dark??
I was so disappointed there was no Keefer After Dark last week, really hoping for some tonight!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/1/2018 11:30am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Keefer After Dark??
billyp330 wrote:
I was so disappointed there was no Keefer After Dark last week, really hoping for some tonight!
Same here

The Shop

LungButter
10/1/2018 12:22pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Keefer After Dark??
billyp330 wrote:
Keefer After Dark has jumped the shark, the callers are trying too hard now to outdo each other. Some of the questions last time were ridiculous.

I admit it was funny at first, I just think it's run it's course.
10/1/2018 12:32pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Keefer After Dark??
billyp330 wrote:
LungButter wrote:
Keefer After Dark has jumped the shark, the callers are trying too hard now to outdo each other. Some of the questions last time were ridiculous...
Keefer After Dark has jumped the shark, the callers are trying too hard now to outdo each other. Some of the questions last time were ridiculous.

I admit it was funny at first, I just think it's run it's course.
they just need to not take calls if they stupid and talk, they are both creative/funny enough matthes threesome story was a total crackup!
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/1/2018 12:33pm
Kdunkin wrote:
ML should take the time to apologize to Wilson for telling everyone he was in at Husky done deal, just saying...
I was texting him last night, pretty much every media guy thought he was good to go at Husky.
Hcallz5
10/1/2018 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2018 12:52pm
Where can I listen on my phone besides downloading their app for $2?
No offense btw, I just don't like my phone crowded with apps.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
10/1/2018 1:13pm
Please cold call Weege about his recent run in with the law
calcoast
10/1/2018 1:22pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
On the pulp mx website you can listen live.
early
Fantasy
2231st
10/1/2018 1:23pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
You can go to the website or use any podcast app
Kdunkin
Fantasy
1507th
10/2/2018 11:09am
Kdunkin wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I was texting him last night, pretty much every media guy thought he was good to go at Husky.
Demanded a apology? you sure you read that right. wow
MotoMo165
10/2/2018 11:11am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2018 11:11am
Kdunkin wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Kdunkin wrote:
Demanded An*
Kdunkin
Fantasy
1507th
10/2/2018 11:38am
ML512 wrote:
Kdunkin wrote:
MotoMo165 wrote:
Demanded An*
thanks ill be sure to never make a typing error ever again
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/2/2018 4:05pm
Kdunkin wrote:
I was being a bit sarcastic for the show.
daemon616
10/2/2018 4:06pm
daemon616 wrote:
https://deanwilson15.com/collections/frontpage/products/the-toon-tee

I got one of these bad boys and love it. Buy one help a brother out!
Deano changes the water in his lakeside pool more than i change my engine oil i think he's doing fine
It's a cool t-shirt and he's great for the sport and a great person. I guess I miss your point. It's a cheap awesome t-shirt bitch.

Post a reply to: Wilson, Nicoletti, Martin, Mumford with Keefer and ML512 In-Studio on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest