Wrong tire choice of Ken Roczen in Salt Lake City

aees
6/9/2020 10:20am
vdrsnk04 wrote:
To me it always seems like Ken has an excuse of some sort. Do you think anyone is feeling 100% at any time? I think it...
To me it always seems like Ken has an excuse of some sort. Do you think anyone is feeling 100% at any time? I think it would be better if he was just honest and said he had an off night and the other guys were just faster then him. Look at Jason Anderson, he said those guys spanked him and he needs to get better. Honest and to the point, no made up excuses.
aees wrote:
There is a difference in being a bit off, and being lapped, twice. One thing was if Ken was getting beat by 3-10sec, then you can...
There is a difference in being a bit off, and being lapped, twice.

One thing was if Ken was getting beat by 3-10sec, then you can discuss having a bad night (or someone else a rally good one), and going back to next race hoping to improve but really don't change anything.

The way he is off (also considering the good starts he does), it is either bike or body. Head has nothing to do with being off this much.

Head can maybe do 0.5-1sec max in average during a race, on a sx track.
vdrsnk04 wrote:
There’s also a difference in being lapped twice while in 8th place lol. He’s still in 8th place. That’s an off night. Tomac has had nights...
There’s also a difference in being lapped twice while in 8th place lol. He’s still in 8th place. That’s an off night. Tomac has had nights when he did that too. It happens.
It is not the position that is of interest, it is time after Webb and tomac. Even with a night off, Ken is not more than 10-20sec after them in normal condition. Not even Andersson should beat Ken on a mental night off. a night off means he just can't hang with tomac.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
6/9/2020 10:53am
vdrsnk04 wrote:
To me it always seems like Ken has an excuse of some sort. Do you think anyone is feeling 100% at any time? I think it...
To me it always seems like Ken has an excuse of some sort. Do you think anyone is feeling 100% at any time? I think it would be better if he was just honest and said he had an off night and the other guys were just faster then him. Look at Jason Anderson, he said those guys spanked him and he needs to get better. Honest and to the point, no made up excuses.
That is one thing I like about Anderson. "No excuses, they were just better and I need to get better."
DanielMode
6/9/2020 11:10am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2020 11:38am
i like to be the thumbdown collector.....give me more
Flopzen sucks and is crying like his unborn baby after a bad race night Grinning
lets go and get me some more guys Tongue
i hate our German Wunderkid racer leaving my home country and not respecting our flag anymore at MXoN
6/9/2020 11:23am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2020 11:26am
No it absolutely matters. If a dog shows his belly in a fight, what happens?
He wins the fight and gets a belly rub for being such a good boy?

The Shop

Post a reply to: Wrong tire choice of Ken Roczen in Salt Lake City

The Latest