YOU HAVE A CHOICE (TV commentary alternative)

Edited Date/Time 2/18/2018 7:54am

OTB RACE COMPANION
The racers alternative to FS1 audio, can be streamed alongside your TV from our Facebook Live broadcast.
Tune in live at 8:55 pm CST from out fb which can be found *HERE*

Our last broadcast reached over 50,000 people internationally. Join us, and the rest of the world as we call the races with our core view of the sport, instead of hearing the television broadcast explain whats going on to new viewers.

Thank you to our podcast sponsors
Donnell's Suzuki
Bike-Works
Bar2Bar MX
Dart Town Arena
|
Xeno
2/9/2018 9:04am
Is a facebook account required to listen?
I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my time on facebook.
2/9/2018 9:06am
Xeno wrote:
Is a facebook account required to listen? I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my...
I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my time on facebook.
Doubt it

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/9/2018 9:28am
Sounds cool, will give it a try
I don't have a problem with emig and Ralph tho
2/9/2018 9:52am
Xeno wrote:
Is a facebook account required to listen? I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my...
Same here. Fuck facebook.

Can we listen w/o?
2/9/2018 10:00am
You don’t have to sign up to FB to listen/watch.

Just click the link or enter the url before the show’s starts, and the live feed will be pinned to the top of the page.

It’s a video feed, but you won’t be watching us watch the races. We do have a fair contingent of folks who listen to our feed on their phones while they are out doing stuff, though. Just turn up the volume on your device and turn down the TV.
flatout111
2/9/2018 10:53am
I love Ralph but I do appreciate a more detailed play by play call. Mike Garrison of OTB is brilliant, boys. Love the Race Companion. I listen to the archived call throughout the week. Recommended.
VoR
2/9/2018 11:04am
Who are these hacks? I was expecting something cool like Peely's play-by-play
Gebken40
2/9/2018 11:18am
Make sure you guys tune into their show. They do a great job and I even got to fill in for Mike a couple weeks ago. It was fun to be on that side of the program.

Tune in an listen. It'll be worth your time for sure.
2T42
2/9/2018 11:22am
VoR wrote:
^^ This would be epic. We would have to record though. It would be pulled down then banned from the internets for life. One shot deal!
Jmicmoto13
2/9/2018 11:30am
VoR wrote:
2T42 wrote:
^^ This would be epic. We would have to record though. It would be pulled down then banned from the internets for life. One shot deal!
There would be so many sprocket bolt comments your head would spin.
VoR
2/9/2018 7:06pm
His comments about riders girlfriends in the stands would make Brent Musberger blush...
make1go
2/9/2018 7:26pm
CAPS to atract attention? That says something , so thanks but no thanks.
Lucifa.
2/9/2018 7:37pm
Something different. Cool man.
vetmxr
2/9/2018 7:49pm
Good Idea......good luck guys.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
2/9/2018 8:20pm
Ill give y’all a try. I could care less if they used CAPS lol. It caught my eye. Ill listen for 1-2 heats to feel out the show. They are one of us, so I’ll support the cause by at least giving them a chance. It could be cool.
2/10/2018 6:50am
make1go wrote:
YEAH DUDE ALL CAPS YOU SHOULD TRY IT IM YELLING RN ITS GREAT!!!
USA
Fantasy
428th
2/10/2018 7:44am
I remember Mike Garrison from the viral video after A1 last year. I'll have to check it out live, or at least do what Flatout111 does and listen to the archived version when I watch the race over.
2/10/2018 8:07am
I beg all of the weekly Jeff/Ralph complaint thread makers to please listen to these guys. Better yet, turn the sound off, make a fake microphone out of a pinecone and call the race to yourself and family.
slipdog
2/10/2018 8:19am
make1go wrote:
YEAH DUDE ALL CAPS YOU SHOULD TRY IT IM YELLING RN ITS GREAT!!!
Loud noises!

DID I DO THAT RIGHT????????
The Candyman
2/10/2018 8:30am
I beg all of the weekly Jeff/Ralph complaint thread makers to please listen to these guys. Better yet, turn the sound off, make a fake microphone...
I beg all of the weekly Jeff/Ralph complaint thread makers to please listen to these guys. Better yet, turn the sound off, make a fake microphone out of a pinecone and call the race to yourself and family.
Nah dude the complaints are great. It's our way to voice our opinions and try to make changes. If you dont like it dont click on the thread. I do agree that this is a cool idea, although I dont use facebook anymore.
2/10/2018 8:36am
Nah dude the complaints are great. It's our way to voice our opinions and [i]try[/i] to make changes. If you dont like it dont click on...
Nah dude the complaints are great. It's our way to voice our opinions and try to make changes. If you dont like it dont click on the thread. I do agree that this is a cool idea, although I dont use facebook anymore.
So are you going to purchase a Mr. Microphone and call the race? Tape it and put it on YouTube for us.
2/10/2018 8:40am
By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now that you're here the changes you seek will be implemented...finally.
make1go
2/10/2018 8:47am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2018 8:48am
slipdog wrote:
Loud noises!

DID I DO THAT RIGHT????????
if ya got to resort to that level, you gotta be, well, thats debatable. Sheesh half a bottke of whisky and anyone can be sorta okay.....do hope their stream holds up, could be fun otherwise.
The Candyman
2/10/2018 12:01pm
By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now...
By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now that you're here the changes you seek will be implemented...finally.
Oh my bad didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up. Haha 5 years on vital whoop whoop, my other account is from 2006-2007 but I dont wanna post something and put my career in jeopardy, like saying your an arrogant a-hole and why dont you read the OP, getting a mic and broadcasting is exactly what these dudes did. Thanks for the laugh.
2/10/2018 12:21pm
By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now...
Oh my bad didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up. Haha 5 years on vital whoop whoop, my other account is from 2006-2007 but...
Oh my bad didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up. Haha 5 years on vital whoop whoop, my other account is from 2006-2007 but I dont wanna post something and put my career in jeopardy, like saying your an arrogant a-hole and why dont you read the OP, getting a mic and broadcasting is exactly what these dudes did. Thanks for the laugh.
So you take my post as me bragging about being here for five years? Haha!

I'm not sure about the arrogant part either...I mean if stating fact about the bitching threads that haven't solved anything for the five years I've seen them is being arrogant, then I guess I'm arrogant.

Why you gotta be a dick about it? That's pretty much what your post implied, Paraphrasing, "Leave us be and let us whine about Ralph and Jeff and we can maybe get some changes made." I doubt that and told you so.

My point remains that people have been crying about it for years and it has done no good. You keep trying though.

So you have multiple accounts? How many?

I still think all you guys that cry about the broadcast should get a microphone and call the race and put it up on YouTube. Let us all critique you.

Perhaps you should read the OP. He stated you DO NOT NEED Facebook before you posted, "although I dont use facebook anymore."
St Ann More
2/10/2018 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2018 12:29pm
I'll probably give it a try tonight! Worth a shot, right?

Not that i'm against the whole Ralph/Jeff thing, it's not perfect but it's far from terrible!
The Candyman
2/10/2018 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2018 12:44pm
Oh my bad didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up. Haha 5 years on vital whoop whoop, my other account is from 2006-2007 but...
So you take my post as me bragging about being here for five years? Haha! I'm not sure about the arrogant part either...I mean if stating...
So you take my post as me bragging about being here for five years? Haha!

I'm not sure about the arrogant part either...I mean if stating fact about the bitching threads that haven't solved anything for the five years I've seen them is being arrogant, then I guess I'm arrogant.

Why you gotta be a dick about it? That's pretty much what your post implied, Paraphrasing, "Leave us be and let us whine about Ralph and Jeff and we can maybe get some changes made." I doubt that and told you so.

My point remains that people have been crying about it for years and it has done no good. You keep trying though.

So you have multiple accounts? How many?

I still think all you guys that cry about the broadcast should get a microphone and call the race and put it up on YouTube. Let us all critique you.

Perhaps you should read the OP. He stated you DO NOT NEED Facebook before you posted, "although I dont use facebook anymore."
My other ones connected to my fb, that is deactivated. I never used it for posting, its been years (For any moderater, only account). Harry, I burned you so hard in the previous post, and you keep coming back like a bad girlfriend. These dudes are promoting their site and all your doing is crying about people crying? No more replies from me, babye.

Post a reply to: YOU HAVE A CHOICE (TV commentary alternative)

The Latest