You People Shoud Be ASHAMED of Yourselves!!!

Tyler's Mom
Edited Date/Time 7/5/2017 9:44pm
I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum! He says he just wanted to talk about motorcycles and you people MADE FUN of his spelling and banned his account!!!

Tyler has Cerebral palsy and it affects his speech and language development. He does the BEST HE CAN! We bought him a bike 5 years ago and it has brought us nothing but joy. Tyler absolutely loves Suzsuki and is as proud of a Texan as they come! He still lights up talking about the night we took him to see Blake Wharton win in Houston for Suzsuki! Dirt bikes are the outlet that makes my son happy! I am particularly mad, since he had a Skills Ed project coming up on Kent Howerton and had PLANNED TO ASK YOU PEOPLE FOR HELP ON IT! Do you have any idea how much this has upset him???

I don’t know if you people think this is FUNNY but I can assure you this is not something we are taking lightly. You can be sure that we will be bringing this case of cyberbullying up with OUR LAWYER very soon. There BETTER BE SOME ANSWERS QUICKLY!!!
|
Xeno
4/21/2015 4:02pm
I suggest you contact the admin before chastising the forum members.
Lucifa.
4/21/2015 4:03pm
I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum! He says...
I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum! He says he just wanted to talk about motorcycles and you people MADE FUN of his spelling and banned his account!!!

Tyler has Cerebral palsy and it affects his speech and language development. He does the BEST HE CAN! We bought him a bike 5 years ago and it has brought us nothing but joy. Tyler absolutely loves Suzsuki and is as proud of a Texan as they come! He still lights up talking about the night we took him to see Blake Wharton win in Houston for Suzsuki! Dirt bikes are the outlet that makes my son happy! I am particularly mad, since he had a Skills Ed project coming up on Kent Howerton and had PLANNED TO ASK YOU PEOPLE FOR HELP ON IT! Do you have any idea how much this has upset him???

I don’t know if you people think this is FUNNY but I can assure you this is not something we are taking lightly. You can be sure that we will be bringing this case of cyberbullying up with OUR LAWYER very soon. There BETTER BE SOME ANSWERS QUICKLY!!!
Learn to spell. It's spelt SUZUKI. Now get back to the kitchen and fix your son a sandwich!
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
4/21/2015 4:07pm
First I will apologize for some of the posters in here if they were a tad out of line.

Not to make excuses but for the most part everyone is anonymous in here and they do not know the poster personally or have any inclination of any challenges that anyone may have if they do not state that up front. This joint does have a history of hazing new posters and your son will hopefully take it as part of the "initiation" as it were.

Have young Mr. Tyler come back on and introduce himself and it should go better next time. Cool
bvm111
4/21/2015 4:08pm
lawyers???

Really???

and its Suzuki... not Suzsuki... just sayin! Whistling

The Shop

DownSouth
4/21/2015 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 4:14pm
Would Fry know how to get to the bottom of this?
Zracer
4/21/2015 4:12pm
For what possible reason was this kid banned. His posts were epic and hurt no one. You guys gotta lighten up.
motomike137
4/21/2015 4:12pm
Either this is the best hoax ever pulled on this forum or some poor kid signed up for what he thought would be a fun MX forum and instead landed in the MX twilight zone.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
4/21/2015 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 4:14pm
I missed whatever all this is all about. So I'll just sit back with the popcorn and see what happens.
B-EVANS
4/21/2015 4:13pm
Lol. I'll bite.
Parenting- monitoring the websites your children visit.

Most forums are not suitable for kids.

People are ashamed of stupid stuff they post on forums, that's why they go by usernames.

Buy your kid a new bike, it will make him happy, and he'll love you more.
reded
4/21/2015 4:16pm
Buy your kid a thick hide and quit coddling him. He'll thank you later.
kiwifan
4/21/2015 4:18pm
ML512 / GuyB - These guys dont ban people for silly reasons. If the young dude said inappropriate comments etc then they are fully entitled to do that, and how do you know that 'Tyler's mom' is REALLY Tyler's mom?
h&m_cycle
4/21/2015 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 4:43pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Learn to spell. It's spelt SUZUKI. Now get back to the kitchen and fix your son a sandwich!
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
4/21/2015 4:26pm
Any mother that would let their child into this place should be turned into CPS
Starcrossed
4/21/2015 4:26pm
Are they using VitalMX for instructional purposes at your son's school? I'm sure any harm done was unintentional but if you had any idea about the stuff that gets posted in here you would know that it doesn't take long to get your feelings hurt. Welcome to the family, now stfu newb.
4/21/2015 4:31pm
Legal action over being banned from a forum. Sounds well worth $400 an hour of legal fees!
h&m_cycle
4/21/2015 4:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 4:44pm
Either this is the best hoax ever pulled on this forum or some poor kid signed up for what he thought would be a fun MX...
Either this is the best hoax ever pulled on this forum or some poor kid signed up for what he thought would be a fun MX forum and instead landed in the MX twilight zone.
englishman
4/21/2015 4:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 4:35pm
20 days too late

or

this is a shame for the poor little kiddie.
h&m_cycle
4/21/2015 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 4:44pm
OW38B wrote:
First I will apologize for some of the posters in here if they were a tad out of line. Not to make excuses but for the...
First I will apologize for some of the posters in here if they were a tad out of line.

Not to make excuses but for the most part everyone is anonymous in here and they do not know the poster personally or have any inclination of any challenges that anyone may have if they do not state that up front. This joint does have a history of hazing new posters and your son will hopefully take it as part of the "initiation" as it were.

Have young Mr. Tyler come back on and introduce himself and it should go better next time. Cool
he was here since 2008 40 posts.
TeamRags
4/21/2015 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 5:11pm
"I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum!"

School must have changed! Wish I had a class where we goofed off on VitalMX for a grade. Like others have said, he didnt get banned for asking tech/moto questions. Maybe he was confused with his sign-in information? Name/PW? Just a thought

Second thought, maybe school computers did not allow your child to sign into a forum?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/21/2015 4:56pm
I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum! He says...

There's a lot of idiots here who wait to pounce on someone once someone has started, think high school Rob Lowe and you have the mentality of this place by most.

Tell your son to come backon, but before he starts posting explain his deal and the decent guys will take care of him.
huck
4/21/2015 4:56pm
Tyler's mom,

What? No, I hadn't heard that!
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
4/21/2015 4:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2015 5:07pm
I LOVED his posts, yes they were painful to read, but the enthusiasm and dedication was great.

I think that most of the negative comments towards his original posts were because we were assuming this was just someone posting ridiculous crap, trolling for a fight or trying to be funny.

This "Tyler's Mom" is possibly another version of the same trolling by the same person.

If she really is his Mom, and what she says is true- then I am sure most people's perspective (and replies) will be a little more lenient and forgiving towards his grammar (and stuck caps lock key) in the future.

But clipping his account was a little excessive, the posts I read were never vulgar or argumentative. Just really, really bad grammar and punctuation. Which is understandable given the circumstances she mentioned.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/21/2015 4:57pm
I was a bit concerned about this when he got clipped. Hopefully it's a hoax.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/21/2015 4:59pm
UpTiTe wrote:
There's a lot of idiots here who wait to pounce on someone once someone has started, think high school Rob Lowe and you have the mentality...
There's a lot of idiots here who wait to pounce on someone once someone has started, think high school Rob Lowe and you have the mentality of this place by most.

Tell your son to come backon, but before he starts posting explain his deal and the decent guys will take care of him.
Agreed.
fanger
4/21/2015 5:00pm
> legal action.
This is why the rest of the world laughs at America.

Post a reply to: You People Shoud Be ASHAMED of Yourselves!!!

The Latest