Zach Osborne Out with Collarbone Injury

TJ 755
1/3/2019 9:00am
Motofinne wrote:
6 weeks for a collarbone is quite a lot of time? I guess they want to get him back in 100% fitness then? Anyways, it sucks...
6 weeks for a collarbone is quite a lot of time? I guess they want to get him back in 100% fitness then?

Anyways, it sucks for Zach and the fans.
ob wrote:
Something weird about that time frame for a "broken collarbone". Especially if he is getting it plated. I hope he didn't hurt his shoulder.
Motofinne wrote:
Yes i agree. To be fair, 6 weeks sounds like too much for "only" a broken collarbone that is being plated. I mean Herlings got his...
Yes i agree. To be fair, 6 weeks sounds like too much for "only" a broken collarbone that is being plated.

I mean Herlings got his plated and was back racing 2 weeks after that if i remember correct. That is of course an extreme example, but 6 weeks? Well i hope Zach still has the speed when he returns. He looked really good in the off season races!
he just posted in IG that there is an existing plate that has to be removed. sounds ugly. Hope he posts xrays.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
1/3/2019 9:35am
RydeRed wrote:
You wont see Harry Backmon, or jeffro503 or anyone else who piled on him in here enjoying their crow.
jeffro503 wrote:
Sure you will. And if you knew that poster's history , you would jump on the wagon too.It was originally a vague and "lucky " guess...
Sure you will. And if you knew that poster's history , you would jump on the wagon too.It was originally a vague and "lucky " guess , that worked out and a top rider gets injured every single year before A1. Multiple accounts , like you.
Jeffro, please put it to bed. I'm not Paul and certainly dont have any bad history. It's pretty lame what you guys are doing.

I'm sure you are ok dudes but don't appreciate the personal attacks and hope you can let it go now.

1/3/2019 10:32am
I'm not eating any crow. I never said he was wrong about someone being hurt. I just said I know who stinkbloom is. He's also just created rydered to give himself cover. It's ok Paul. You're a nut and you ripped some folks off. Carry on. Maybe you get some of the noobs here to buy into your latest scam.
1/3/2019 10:40am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 10:44am
Also like how your other latest creation (rydeded) specifically mentions Jeff and me when so many others jumped on your ass. Why is that Paul? It's because we're the only two that called out your numerous accounts and mortgage rip-off.

The Shop

jgmxdad251
1/3/2019 10:52am
Also like how your other latest creation (rydeded) specifically mentions Jeff and me when so many others jumped on your ass. Why is that Paul? It's...
Also like how your other latest creation (rydeded) specifically mentions Jeff and me when so many others jumped on your ass. Why is that Paul? It's because we're the only two that called out your numerous accounts and mortgage rip-off.
When I called him out on this last night he sent me a PM telling me the meaning of boomslang. WTF? Get a life......... for those that are replying to him, don’t feed the troll......... I could be wrong but, I doubt it.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
1/3/2019 10:57am
Also like how your other latest creation (rydeded) specifically mentions Jeff and me when so many others jumped on your ass. Why is that Paul? It's...
No use arguing with stupid.
1/3/2019 11:02am
jgmxdad251 wrote:
When I called him out on this last night he sent me a PM telling me the meaning of boomslang. WTF? Get a life......... for those...
When I called him out on this last night he sent me a PM telling me the meaning of boomslang. WTF? Get a life......... for those that are replying to him, don’t feed the troll......... I could be wrong but, I doubt it.
You're not wrong. And a Boomslang is a type of snake that many thought was not poisonous, but they are in fact deadly. A fitting name for Paul's latest attempt to be the big insider at Vital.
diz330
1/3/2019 2:45pm
It's ok guys. It's the man up aboves plan. All will be alright. Sigh...
Johnny Ringo
1/3/2019 2:57pm
Glad everyone in his camp hid this. Totally beneficial to his mental edge on the competition. Eli was rolling into A1 completely focused on Zach.

This sport is so dumb.
aees
1/3/2019 3:34pm
Motofinne wrote:
6 weeks for a collarbone is quite a lot of time? I guess they want to get him back in 100% fitness then? Anyways, it sucks...
6 weeks for a collarbone is quite a lot of time? I guess they want to get him back in 100% fitness then?

Anyways, it sucks for Zach and the fans.
ob wrote:
Something weird about that time frame for a "broken collarbone". Especially if he is getting it plated. I hope he didn't hurt his shoulder.
Motofinne wrote:
Yes i agree. To be fair, 6 weeks sounds like too much for "only" a broken collarbone that is being plated. I mean Herlings got his...
Yes i agree. To be fair, 6 weeks sounds like too much for "only" a broken collarbone that is being plated.

I mean Herlings got his plated and was back racing 2 weeks after that if i remember correct. That is of course an extreme example, but 6 weeks? Well i hope Zach still has the speed when he returns. He looked really good in the off season races!
Why rush? He is out of championship and even top 3-5 with 2 missed races. It is first year so just there to "learn". No need to go back to early and risk something worse because he can't ride relaxed.

Herlings was going for a title.
1/3/2019 5:15pm
I honestly don't know man, the longer I watch this sport the fucking weirder it becomes. People act like hiding injuries for a premiere rider is somehow marginally beneficial to a race team or some twisted version of that logic is just laugh out loud funny.
Spudinki25
1/3/2019 5:34pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
When I called him out on this last night he sent me a PM telling me the meaning of boomslang. WTF? Get a life......... for those...
Sorry I know I may sound like a noob but whats a pm and how do you receive a pm?
jgmxdad251
1/3/2019 6:07pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Spudinki25 wrote:
Sorry I know I may sound like a noob but whats a pm and how do you receive a pm?
If you press the user name it takes you to there profile and you hit message.
jemcee
1/3/2019 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 6:23pm
I honestly don't know man, the longer I watch this sport the fucking weirder it becomes. People act like hiding injuries for a premiere rider is...
I honestly don't know man, the longer I watch this sport the fucking weirder it becomes. People act like hiding injuries for a premiere rider is somehow marginally beneficial to a race team or some twisted version of that logic is just laugh out loud funny.
Maybe there is a reason.. I don't know what it is, but I also don't know the reason you guys absolutely have to know the second of when and where an injury occurs!

jemcee
1/3/2019 7:25pm
Well like I said in another thread maybe it's sponsor related?! I don't know but there's obviously a reason and I guess I'm cool with whatever it is
jemcee
1/3/2019 7:43pm
I know what you got off Santa haha

1/4/2019 3:17am
I honestly don't know man, the longer I watch this sport the fucking weirder it becomes. People act like hiding injuries for a premiere rider is...
I remember RC saying he was hurt and just didn’t want reed to know so CR didn’t have the mental edge.. it works if ur one of the only guys that stand a chance of winning.. in a rookies case, not so much
philG
1/4/2019 5:13am
Exactley this , if he was riding hurt, fair enough, but he wont even make the first 6 rounds,what is the point.

Post a reply to: Zach Osborne Out with Collarbone Injury

The Latest