mrstwotwo says Chad is racing in 2018

KMC440
11/12/2017 3:04pm
So they'll be able to sell it at the track in May or did the whole commie sx "we own you and your likeness" merch thing dissappear?

11/12/2017 3:20pm
KMC440 wrote:
So they'll be able to sell it at the track in May or did the whole commie sx "we own you and your likeness" merch thing...
So they'll be able to sell it at the track in May or did the whole commie sx "we own you and your likeness" merch thing dissappear?

I doubt it, probably just sell it online.
Sully
11/12/2017 3:29pm
KMC440 wrote:
So they'll be able to sell it at the track in May or did the whole commie sx "we own you and your likeness" merch thing...

Click on the Pretty Rebels tag in Ellie's post...looks like it might be chick clothes

The Shop

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
11/12/2017 3:30pm
Was interesting to hear Jeff Emig talk about Reed on the new bike next year. From what he was saying, it sounded like he is going to get a little help from the factory team
APLMAN99
11/12/2017 3:37pm
KMC440 wrote:

Sully wrote:
Click on the Pretty Rebels tag in Ellie's post...looks like it might be chick clothes
There's a CR22 collection and a Chiz collection. It's owned by Chisholm's wife.
Zycki11
11/12/2017 3:40pm
Was interesting to hear Jeff Emig talk about Reed on the new bike next year. From what he was saying, it sounded like he is going...
Was interesting to hear Jeff Emig talk about Reed on the new bike next year. From what he was saying, it sounded like he is going to get a little help from the factory team
Where did you hear this?
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
11/12/2017 3:52pm
Was interesting to hear Jeff Emig talk about Reed on the new bike next year. From what he was saying, it sounded like he is going...
Zycki11 wrote:
Where did you hear this?
Jeff Emig was interviewed at the Aus X last night during the practice session and he was asked on his thoughts with Reed choosing to ride the husq for the 2018 season. And yeah, saying its great for the brand and shows how much there bikes have improved knowing how picky reed is with bikes and how he's looking forward to have reedy amongst the Team for 2K18.
Wasn't worded like he was going to be on a team or anything, but did sound like he'll have some help/assistance.
Sully
11/12/2017 5:23pm
KMC440 wrote:

Sully wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
There's a CR22 collection and a Chiz collection. It's owned by Chisholm's wife.
Cool, thanks. I didn't know the Chiz's owned a clothing company.
drt410
11/12/2017 5:25pm
As a husky owner I mean its a KTM so its a tried and true bike that has won a bunch of championships lately and you know your getting top shelf quality. Theres championships between Husky and KTM now with Dungey and Zacho so they're on a roll lately. You really cant go wrong with either bike. Personally I like he Husky better because the plastics fit your body better and are more comfortable plus it seems like in many places they made the bike extremely mechanic friendly. I absolutely love my FC 250 its my favorite bike Ive ever had and Ive ridden a lot of KTM's and used to ride a kx250f. They just feel amazing, the top end rips, and it has all the high quality parts, plus Im not a fan of an orange colored bike either.

The Husky white looks incredible. I cant wait to see when they start branching off more and more what direction they're going to take. Supposedly Husky is going to be the test bed for new technology before it makes it to the KTM and its going to be the flagship model that will have the better parts and be more expensive in the future since its not their main bread winner company. They can afford to make these more expensive since most people are buying KTM's anyways. Cant wait to see whats in store in the future.
kkawboy14
11/12/2017 5:28pm
Couldn’t a rider sell it on line and deliver it at the track? As in hey “walk over there, order and pay for it on line, walk back over here and I can deliver it to you here at the track”?
Xeno
11/12/2017 5:31pm
I wouldn't expect the merch to be for sale at Supercross events, but they will promote the e-commerce through pit presence and social media.
Shawn142
11/12/2017 5:33pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Where did you hear this?
Jeff Emig was interviewed at the Aus X last night during the practice session and he was asked on his thoughts with Reed choosing to ride...
Jeff Emig was interviewed at the Aus X last night during the practice session and he was asked on his thoughts with Reed choosing to ride the husq for the 2018 season. And yeah, saying its great for the brand and shows how much there bikes have improved knowing how picky reed is with bikes and how he's looking forward to have reedy amongst the Team for 2K18.
Wasn't worded like he was going to be on a team or anything, but did sound like he'll have some help/assistance.
This is all basically what he revealed himself at Straight Rhythm. He will be on a Husky, but not under the factory tent. His graphics reveal shows it'll most likely be with backing from Boost Mobile.
SEE ARE125
11/12/2017 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 11/12/2017 6:18pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Couldn’t a rider sell it on line and deliver it at the track? As in hey “walk over there, order and pay for it on line...
Couldn’t a rider sell it on line and deliver it at the track? As in hey “walk over there, order and pay for it on line, walk back over here and I can deliver it to you here at the track”?
I went to an event one time, that for whatever reason couldn’t sell beer, but they could give away free beer. To get a free 16oz beer all you needed was a ticket, which verified you were 21yrs old. So you go to the closest ticket trailer where they would happily verify your age and give you a ticket for $5. Every time you wanted another beer you had to get your age verified again, and pay another $5 “age verification fee”, but the beer was totally free. lol

I’m sure if people got creative they could “give” some stuff away at Supercross.
jemcee
11/12/2017 6:37pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Couldn’t a rider sell it on line and deliver it at the track? As in hey “walk over there, order and pay for it on line...
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I went to an event one time, that for whatever reason couldn’t sell beer, but they could give away free beer. To get a free 16oz...
I went to an event one time, that for whatever reason couldn’t sell beer, but they could give away free beer. To get a free 16oz beer all you needed was a ticket, which verified you were 21yrs old. So you go to the closest ticket trailer where they would happily verify your age and give you a ticket for $5. Every time you wanted another beer you had to get your age verified again, and pay another $5 “age verification fee”, but the beer was totally free. lol

I’m sure if people got creative they could “give” some stuff away at Supercross.
I remember hearing a story when the GST (Goods and Services Tax) kicked in over here.. Now I don't know the specifics of the tax or whatever but you had to pay it on mountain bikes but not on 'fresh food' so dealers were selling 6 Oranges for $1200.00 and you'd get a free mountain bike haha

Post a reply to: mrstwotwo says Chad is racing in 2018

The Latest