mx vs atv all out

ML512
Fantasy
36th
9/14/2017 6:39am
tprice07 wrote:
Looks like Vital jumped the gun on the ad...don't think it's supposed to be released via an ad to a site that doesn't mention a thing...
Looks like Vital jumped the gun on the ad...don't think it's supposed to be released via an ad to a site that doesn't mention a thing about it.
No, today is a big announcement day for them, more to follow.
flatout111
9/14/2017 6:42am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 6:46am
I mainly play the MXGP series and older SX games. 3 is the best of the MXGP series but they did speed it up a bit too much for my preference so that does kinda bug me.

Like I said. I'm hoping they've shifted a bit more toward the way Alive/Reflex felt over Encore. I preferred the game speed and scale of Alice's JS7 tracks. Or better yet, build something new but keep the game speed, scale and realism factor at least in the Simcade style like MXGP, not so exaggerated like Encore.
flatout111
9/14/2017 6:43am
greenmx5 wrote:
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the...
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the disc, it shows that they're still trying to wring out every penny from this piece of shit. If that's the case, get ready for the shit storm, Nordic. The game has been out for 3 years now and people who actually own the game have most likely bought all the DLC they wanted/were interested in. This is just another rip off.
ML512 wrote:
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by...
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by scratch (same guy on staff who originally did Reflex was back in charge of this)
This is good news.

Thanks Michael!
9/14/2017 6:53am
Well i honestly enjoyed SX encore (latest installment of mx vs atv series) to some degrees. Yeah the riding itself wasn't that fun but i had allot of fun just battling for top leaderboard spots in self created lobbies with all the fast PC guys, arguably the most fun i had on a mx game in a long long time. (outside of mxsim replica races)

Looking forward to the announcement today. Hopefully some cool stuff! Thanks for the info ML512.

The Shop

tprice07
9/14/2017 6:54am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 6:56am
ML512 wrote:
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by...
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by scratch (same guy on staff who originally did Reflex was back in charge of this)
Unreal Engine 4 right? and haven't they been on that for a while?
twotwosix
9/14/2017 6:54am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 6:56am
I love MX vs ATV Encore. I also own MXGP3 and I prefer to play Encore.

Having said that, when I also have games like Destiny 2, Forza 7, etc at my disposal, they make MX vs ATV look old. Sure would be cool if they could magically get the budget and manpower to make a moto game on the level of a Forza 7. It'll never happen, but it would be amazing.

I'm pretty excited about All Out. I'll buy it!
flatout111
9/14/2017 7:04am
I'm glad All Out is an all new engine. Encores turbo clutch, too fast game speed and ability to jump 5 and 6 obstacles constantly just was no good for me, personally. Too exaggerated.

I'm excited to hear more.

flatout111
9/14/2017 7:06am
For the record, I'm in hopes that if Milestone is in with Monster that THQ/Nordic/Rainbow gets in with Lucas Oil. Smile
ML512
Fantasy
36th
9/14/2017 7:17am
ML512 wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
Sorry, that's it. I'm not as in-tune gaming wise as I used to be... Sad
ML512
Fantasy
36th
9/14/2017 7:18am
ML512 wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
And no to being on tht engine for a while, they were on an in-house engine.
tprice07
9/14/2017 7:20am
ML512 wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
And no to being on tht engine for a while, they were on an in-house engine.
Ahh good to know. They have had a job posting for an Unreal developer for a while haha...hoping this thing is headed in the right direction. Thanks for the info!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 7:42am
flatout111 wrote:
Yeah All Out is def new. Adding more vehicles...ahem....but at least new and hopefully better. All In is a last ditch effort to get a little...
Yeah All Out is def new. Adding more vehicles...ahem....but at least new and hopefully better. All In is a last ditch effort to get a little more out of Encore. If it works and gives them more funds then no harm done. But I've spent enough on that game which I honestly haven't played in months.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I haven't spent a single cent on Supercross Encore. You're either a dedicated fan or you don't catch on very quick lol. Hopefully this one brings...
I haven't spent a single cent on Supercross Encore. You're either a dedicated fan or you don't catch on very quick lol.

Hopefully this one brings something completely new or at the very least some of the old stuff people liked.

I'll more than likely purchase this one since I haven't played any MX games in years. I just hope it handles better than Supercross Encore. I'm not expecting this to be realistic on any scale.
you havnt played MXGP3?!?!?!
No. The last MX game I played was MXGP2. I thought it felt sluggish and that in 3rd view it looked goofy. In the 1st person view was alright but still not perfect. Overall not a bad game just not my favorite.

Growing up my brother and I battled it out on the PS2 all the time on the earlier games. Sure the jumps were massive and the gameplay was fast but we enjoyed it. Going to the races and racing with a bunch of friends between motos and at night was the best thing ever. Maybe I feel that way because it was a happier time in my life.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 7:47am
tprice07 wrote:
Looks like Vital jumped the gun on the ad...don't think it's supposed to be released via an ad to a site that doesn't mention a thing...
Looks like Vital jumped the gun on the ad...don't think it's supposed to be released via an ad to a site that doesn't mention a thing about it.
ML512 wrote:
No, today is a big announcement day for them, more to follow.
Still odd that the ads are up but that it links over to their website where there's no info to be found anywhere including Facebook.

You would think they would've waited to announce it before saying to post the ads up.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
9/14/2017 7:52am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Still odd that the ads are up but that it links over to their website where there's no info to be found anywhere including Facebook. You...
Still odd that the ads are up but that it links over to their website where there's no info to be found anywhere including Facebook.

You would think they would've waited to announce it before saying to post the ads up.
It's all on timers. It happens all the time with product launches, ads go up and say the actual launch will be 9 or 10am.
billyp330
9/14/2017 7:56am
o I hope they make this for pc as well!!!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 8:01am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Still odd that the ads are up but that it links over to their website where there's no info to be found anywhere including Facebook. You...

ML512 wrote:
It's all on timers. It happens all the time with product launches, ads go up and say the actual launch will be 9 or 10am.
Kind of figured but sometime things leak and then it's too late so they just go with it.

Being that the new game is on the Unreal engine and not their own shitty in house engine without giving too much info would you say it's a lot more promising then their previous work? Arcade or Simcade? Definitely not simulator that I know for a fact. They are not targeting that audience.
MR. X
9/14/2017 8:23am
Hopefully they'll get the online bugs worked out in less then 18 months from release time ,12 months would be cool.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
9/14/2017 8:27am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Kind of figured but sometime things leak and then it's too late so they just go with it. Being that the new game is on the...
Kind of figured but sometime things leak and then it's too late so they just go with it.

Being that the new game is on the Unreal engine and not their own shitty in house engine without giving too much info would you say it's a lot more promising then their previous work? Arcade or Simcade? Definitely not simulator that I know for a fact. They are not targeting that audience.
Simcade. I played it for about two hours the other day, so I'll have something up on it this evening. Literally putting the final touches on the 450 Shootout right now. Doing our last once over so it can go up then I'll move to this.
tprice07
9/14/2017 8:30am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

An entire office at Rainbow/THQ Nordic is scrambling to get the site updated right now......haha

flatout111
9/14/2017 8:35am
ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Kind of figured but sometime things leak and then it's too late so they just go with it. Being that the new game is on the...

ML512 wrote:
Simcade. I played it for about two hours the other day, so I'll have something up on it this evening. Literally putting the final touches on...
Simcade. I played it for about two hours the other day, so I'll have something up on it this evening. Literally putting the final touches on the 450 Shootout right now. Doing our last once over so it can go up then I'll move to this.
Simcade is good to hear. Thanks, as always, for the info, Michael.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 8:43am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

tprice07 wrote:
An entire office at Rainbow/THQ Nordic is scrambling to get the site updated right now......haha [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/fQZX2aoRC1Tqw/giphy.gif[/img]
An entire office at Rainbow/THQ Nordic is scrambling to get the site updated right now......haha

That's ready to go. Just have to make the announcement and launch the updated site.
peelout
9/14/2017 8:44am
awesome

i personally wish they would port MX vs ATV Unleashed to the PS4. i loved that game. i'm a big fan of the big open environments with different challenges (big rhythm jump sections, timed point-to-point races, etc). i know the physics were a bit more floaty but i just loved that game.

ATV Offroad Fury 1 and 2 were also badass games.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 8:47am
ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Simcade. I played it for about two hours the other day, so I'll have something up on it this evening. Literally putting the final touches on...
Simcade plus the Unreal engine is a step in the right direction for the company.

Last question. Release date, 2017 or 2018?

The people of Vital want to know.
greenmx5
9/14/2017 8:49am
greenmx5 wrote:
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the...
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the disc, it shows that they're still trying to wring out every penny from this piece of shit. If that's the case, get ready for the shit storm, Nordic. The game has been out for 3 years now and people who actually own the game have most likely bought all the DLC they wanted/were interested in. This is just another rip off.
ML512 wrote:
thanks for the verifications!
flatout111
9/14/2017 8:49am
Michael, are you open to fielding a couple of questions regarding the gameplay in the 2 hours you had with the alpha?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 8:54am
peelout wrote:
awesome i personally wish they would port MX vs ATV Unleashed to the PS4. i loved that game. i'm a big fan of the big open...
awesome

i personally wish they would port MX vs ATV Unleashed to the PS4. i loved that game. i'm a big fan of the big open environments with different challenges (big rhythm jump sections, timed point-to-point races, etc). i know the physics were a bit more floaty but i just loved that game.

ATV Offroad Fury 1 and 2 were also badass games.
Those ATV games were great. I was always using the white Duncan/Banshee. I don't think those games will ever be ported to the newer consoles.

I'll be purchasing this one. Been years since I played an MX game and since I can't ride I need my MX fix somehow.
OT
Fantasy
3031st
9/14/2017 8:57am
The website is live now
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/14/2017 9:02am
Coming out in early 2018 available for pre-order now.

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest