river bottom tracks in so cal?

Hallzilla
8/1/2017 11:07am
rongi#401 wrote:
yeah he lives not too far from me. welll i guess i have some work to do haha. i hate driving far to ride. it would...
yeah he lives not too far from me.
welll i guess i have some work to do haha.
i hate driving far to ride.
it would be sick to get a good group of guys together to go burn in a track
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I've thought the same thing. I just don't want to have my bike impounded haha. You guys up for a Zaca trip soon?
Last winter I was scoping some spots near Santa Clarita, it's a coin toss if you'd get in trouble or not. But I feel like there's...
Last winter I was scoping some spots near Santa Clarita, it's a coin toss if you'd get in trouble or not. But I feel like there's some spots noone would ever know you are there.

I hear some guys planning on riding Zaca this weekend if anyone is interested?
Plans have changed for zaca I think . Going to Gorman. Jason is back ! Text me later in week to clarify.
rongi#401
8/1/2017 11:17am
Hallzilla wrote:
Anyone around these parts have access to a Tractor ? If you do I can get you access to this. In Ventura County. Yes I'm serious...
Anyone around these parts have access to a Tractor ? If you do I can get you access to this. In Ventura County.
Yes I'm serious. PM me.

Ohh and 3 wells on the property. 40 Acres

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Let's do it!! Not too expensive to rent a dozer lol
Hallzilla wrote:
Best case scenario, someone has a tractor thats needs it to be stored. Barter etc. A Skip loader is all we need. Time is not an...
Best case scenario, someone has a tractor thats needs it to be stored. Barter etc. A Skip loader is all we need. Time is not an issue. It's next to a lake and we can shoot all day ! Want to make it a club someday.
im down to put in some work, did you get my message??
Hallzilla
8/1/2017 12:07pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Hallzilla wrote:
Best case scenario, someone has a tractor thats needs it to be stored. Barter etc. A Skip loader is all we need. Time is not an...
Best case scenario, someone has a tractor thats needs it to be stored. Barter etc. A Skip loader is all we need. Time is not an issue. It's next to a lake and we can shoot all day ! Want to make it a club someday.
rongi#401 wrote:
I did and responded. Didn't see it ?

The Shop

rongi#401
8/1/2017 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2017 5:47pm
Hallzilla wrote:
rongi#401 wrote:
Hallzilla wrote:
I did and responded. Didn't see it ?
yo email me
idk why its impossible to recieve a message rite now.
the universe continues to sabotage me lol
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
8/1/2017 4:10pm
Hallzilla wrote:
Anyone around these parts have access to a Tractor ? If you do I can get you access to this. In Ventura County. Yes I'm serious...
Anyone around these parts have access to a Tractor ? If you do I can get you access to this. In Ventura County.
Yes I'm serious. PM me.

Ohh and 3 wells on the property. 40 Acres

mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'll put in money on renting a dozer.

Post a reply to: river bottom tracks in so cal?

The Latest