Rihanna and motocross.....

9/18/2017 3:59am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2017 11:09am
|
JustMX
9/18/2017 4:13am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2017 4:15am
Wish I knew how to read greek, then I could verify that it isn't just fluff about some pop star riding on the back of a bike in opening ceremonies at a freestyle show with "12 o'clock boys"

Can anybody translate?

At least she appears to prefer 2 strokes over 4
9/18/2017 4:39am
It's done, too, we have to write about Rihanna, for catwalks and fashion week in New York! And we have to say that we have to do it, because Rihanna's partnership with Puma for Motocross-inspired clothing is a powerful injection to empower the young motorcycle. That's awesome, but it is. The public of the motorcycle is shrinking globally and moves that fit helmets and uniforms in the center, wherever they come from, is a good element.

Swap to Greek
For older motorcyclists, for those who do not listen to an American pop or do not need symbols, such a move is indifferent or even negative. However, for a large portion of young people, when the image of a motorcycle goes into fashion, and more specifically helmets and uniforms, they look at motorcycling without giving it the meaning of a margin that has not yet completely faded.

In MOTO, we believe that getting a motorcycle does not necessarily lead to motorcycling, so it does not just create a motorcycle culture. But we also believe that the first step is to be made by more people, so that in the end a greater proportion of them will become motorcyclists. In this sense, the motocross image of motorcycles, taking off over catwalks and strange uniforms is something positive, even if they take off from PZZ tracks, a glittering golden ...

Perhaps NIKE's move is more ambiguous: NIKE designed a shoe for the 12 O'Clock Boys with the inscription "pick up" to approach the huge traffic created by similar teams with the 12 O'Clock Boys, on public roads by motorsports Motocross motorcycles. In the US for almost a decade now, there is talk about whether they should hunt down these practices or let them move into a semi-(in the sense that practice is forbidden, but it is not policed ​​loudly) as there is evidence that their membership in such a group prevents them from other much worse gangs. NIKE has just used this side of the discussion, designing a shoe just for those, and of course anticipating the profit ...

The issue here is that the US motorcycle is beginning to come to the fore in a way different from what it has done so far ...

(Ignore the "swap to greek", oops.)

The Shop

9/18/2017 4:43am
Also now knowing that Nike endorses criminalistic activity with these goons who rob people of their bikes im proud to say I made a wise choice not to buy another pair of Nike's for as long as they decide to make money off of criminal activity.
rmoto003
9/18/2017 5:12am
STEALIE BOIZ
T
E
A
L
I
E

B
O
I
Z
9/18/2017 5:42am
rmoto003 wrote:
STEALIE BOIZ
T
E
A
L
I
E

B
O
I
Z
Watch out man, that kind of talk gets you clicked around here...Dry
rmoto003
9/18/2017 5:52am
Wouldnt want to offend the criminalz, forgot this was a sanctuary website
MotoMo165
9/18/2017 6:16am
Don't think anyone has been clicked for saying that.... Usually these threads head in a direction that some ass will lead it towards soon. NIKE sponsors these ass holes? Wtf.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/18/2017 7:02am
It was a thing for fashion week and it was professional freestyle riders.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
9/18/2017 7:27am
JBecker 72 wrote:
I like her IG. Just saying.
Me too. Just sayin'
JustMX
9/18/2017 7:54am
So, since I have no idea who the 12 o'clock boys are, but take it that they are somehow related to thugs riding dirt bikes in urban areas and causing all kinds of problems that are absolutely NOT GOOD for our sport.

Not all publicity is good publicity or actually helpful to our sport.

Fox and no fear trended for a while. That was cool for fox and no fear but not sure that much trickled down to grass roots mx.

Maybe a better example would be freestyle mx being included in "charlie's angels". I don't think it caused a big surge in bike sales or entries. Instead it completely misrepresented our sport.
mxb2
9/18/2017 8:34am
rmoto003 wrote:
STEALIE BOIZ
T
E
A
L
I
E

B
O
I
Z
Watch out man, that kind of talk gets you clicked around here...Dry
Some on here don't like the truth.
9/18/2017 11:09am
JustMX wrote:
Wish I knew how to read greek, then I could verify that it isn't just fluff about some pop star riding on the back of a...
Wish I knew how to read greek, then I could verify that it isn't just fluff about some pop star riding on the back of a bike in opening ceremonies at a freestyle show with "12 o'clock boys"

Can anybody translate?

At least she appears to prefer 2 strokes over 4
Shes on the back of a 4 stroke but she prefers a 2?

Post a reply to: Rihanna and motocross.....

The Latest