the way EYE see it

smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 4:00pm
rules to wear mandatory gear exist. riders are not allowed to remove helmets.why is it not a rule, if you pull your goggles. you must pit and get new ones? 1 ill placed rock or whatever. you lose an eye. forever. also adding a pit would add another factor of excitement and sponsor logos full shot on tv. I just don't get it. make this a rule over the break. simple fix. I hope my fear never comes true for a rider.
|
7/8/2017 2:46pm
Can't say I disagree with your point but you can't force riders to pull in for new goggles, guys will just keep them on and complain it's dangerous that they can't see. Front runners aren't stopping for goggles..
7/8/2017 2:59pm
I raced for 30 some years ... I had to ditch my googles many times, and have seen others ditch theirs and never once heard of anyone losing an eye. Just lucky?
nytsmaC
7/8/2017 3:15pm
cheapsmack wrote:
I raced for 30 some years ... I had to ditch my googles many times, and have seen others ditch theirs and never once heard of...
I raced for 30 some years ... I had to ditch my googles many times, and have seen others ditch theirs and never once heard of anyone losing an eye. Just lucky?
Just lucky, you almost died and don't even realize it.
ktmdan
7/8/2017 3:25pm
cheapsmack wrote:
I raced for 30 some years ... I had to ditch my googles many times, and have seen others ditch theirs and never once heard of...
My dads friend caught a mesquite thorn in the eye and lost it..

The Shop

Justin345
7/8/2017 3:46pm
Oooo eye see what you did there with the thread title.
mx317
7/8/2017 3:59pm
cheapsmack wrote:
ktmdan wrote:
My dads friend caught a mesquite thorn in the eye and lost it.. [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3416/3625605771_4973b8c69c_b.jpg[/img]
My dads friend caught a mesquite thorn in the eye and lost it..

Don't see many of those around a mx track.
Swann
7/8/2017 4:28pm
rules to wear mandatory gear exist. riders are not allowed to remove helmets.why is it not a rule, if you pull your goggles. you must pit...
rules to wear mandatory gear exist. riders are not allowed to remove helmets.why is it not a rule, if you pull your goggles. you must pit and get new ones? 1 ill placed rock or whatever. you lose an eye. forever. also adding a pit would add another factor of excitement and sponsor logos full shot on tv. I just don't get it. make this a rule over the break. simple fix. I hope my fear never comes true for a rider.
brash
7/8/2017 5:42pm
Tend to agree with you, after a moto first thing I used to do was rip the goggles off and sling them over my bars.

Travelling back to the pits bike in front of me flicked a rock up hit me square between the eyes blood everywhere, 1 inch either side my eye was gone. Now I leave them on until bikes on the stand.

Post a reply to: the way EYE see it

The Latest