100% Certified

Hut
9/13/2017 6:03pm
SCR wrote:
I wouldn't be able to close my eyes at night with that in my house. Sounded like demons were speaking thru her a couple times. I...
I wouldn't be able to close my eyes at night with that in my house. Sounded like demons were speaking thru her a couple times. I would of let her go to jail so I could pack my bags and dissappear.

Seriously though I didn't think a cop can drag you out of the car and arrest you for not signing a ticket ?
APLMAN99 wrote:
I hadn't thought about it, simply because signing it isn't an admission of guilt but just a verification that you received the notice and will either...
I hadn't thought about it, simply because signing it isn't an admission of guilt but just a verification that you received the notice and will either appear to contest it or decide to pay it (and THEN plead guilty).

A quick google search says that if you don't sign, the police are likely to take you into custody until you are brought before the court. It seems a bit harsh, but it sort of makes sense that being that all you have to do is sign to acknowledge that you'll either appear or pay and if you refuse it's likely that you intend to do neither.
Many many years ago I ripped ripped up a speeding ticket in front of the trooper that gave it to me on the INL site and drove off. I said screw this BS and went back to Montana. Years later I "realized" "they" had updated "the system".....lol
JW381
9/14/2017 4:33am
SCR wrote:
I wouldn't be able to close my eyes at night with that in my house. Sounded like demons were speaking thru her a couple times. I...
I wouldn't be able to close my eyes at night with that in my house. Sounded like demons were speaking thru her a couple times. I would of let her go to jail so I could pack my bags and dissappear.

Seriously though I didn't think a cop can drag you out of the car and arrest you for not signing a ticket ?
APLMAN99 wrote:
I hadn't thought about it, simply because signing it isn't an admission of guilt but just a verification that you received the notice and will either...
I hadn't thought about it, simply because signing it isn't an admission of guilt but just a verification that you received the notice and will either appear to contest it or decide to pay it (and THEN plead guilty).

A quick google search says that if you don't sign, the police are likely to take you into custody until you are brought before the court. It seems a bit harsh, but it sort of makes sense that being that all you have to do is sign to acknowledge that you'll either appear or pay and if you refuse it's likely that you intend to do neither.
SCR wrote:
Does seem harsh for sure. If you don't sign your name to this you will be arrested. Crazy.
Yeah I mean no excuse for that lady being so ridiculously hysterical (I can just imagine the type of person she is, makes my skin crawl). But before all that, all she was doing was asking the officer to repeat all the info to her husband. She didn't even say she wouldn't sign it.
JRT812
9/14/2017 6:20am
APLMAN99 wrote:

SCR wrote:
Does seem harsh for sure. If you don't sign your name to this you will be arrested. Crazy.
JW381 wrote:
Yeah I mean no excuse for that lady being so ridiculously hysterical (I can just imagine the type of person she is, makes my skin crawl)...
Yeah I mean no excuse for that lady being so ridiculously hysterical (I can just imagine the type of person she is, makes my skin crawl). But before all that, all she was doing was asking the officer to repeat all the info to her husband. She didn't even say she wouldn't sign it.
I can see why he didn't want to repeat it. He was probably perturbed that the husband just randomly shows up and approaches him over a situation between the officer and wife. Maybe if she acted differently in the beginning, the officer would have probably been more willing to help.
JW381
9/14/2017 7:06am
SCR wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Yeah I mean no excuse for that lady being so ridiculously hysterical (I can just imagine the type of person she is, makes my skin crawl)...
JRT812 wrote:
I can see why he didn't want to repeat it. He was probably perturbed that the husband just randomly shows up and approaches him over a...
I can see why he didn't want to repeat it. He was probably perturbed that the husband just randomly shows up and approaches him over a situation between the officer and wife. Maybe if she acted differently in the beginning, the officer would have probably been more willing to help.
Meh, I guess, but I still think that's pretty crazy. Even SCR agrees. No excuse for her hollerin

The Shop

PalerBlue
9/14/2017 7:56am
I feel sorry for the husband, I feel sorry for the trooper(s). but most of all I feel sorry for her, she clearly has problems.

I also worried, when she was asking for her bag, that she had her 2nd amendment equipment in there. Would you be happy sharing the road with someone like her, armed and in that frame of mind?
APLMAN99
9/14/2017 8:22am
JW381 wrote:
The husband wasn't being cited for speeding, there was truly no reason for him to even be involved. The officer was showing extreme patience by even allowing the husband to approach the vehicle during the stop. There are plenty of examples where the "wrong" person approaching like that results in a drawn weapon and orders to get on the ground.

I'm a big critic of police overstepping but this certainly doesn't appear to be a case of that here. She wanted to "bargain" before she would do even the minimum amount of compliance. If the officer had began the exchange by cuffing her, etc, she may have been at least somewhat justified by her resistance. This wasn't the case. If she needs her husband to hear and understand a basic speeding ticket (that the officer appears to be VERY lenient about, then she shouldn't be qualified to drive.

This officer seemed to do a good job of using the least amount of "force" needed to perform his duties. My only concern would be that he may have been a little bit too relaxed when the husband suddenly popped up, but this probably isn't his first rodeo and he seemed to read the situation correctly, which worked out much better than instantly treating the husband like a criminal accomplice.
jeffro503
9/14/2017 8:42am
Is it wrong to wish the cop would of just tazed her ass to get her to shut up? The cop had the patience of a chopping block dealing with that dumb bitch.
Old-Man
9/14/2017 9:10am
jeffro503 wrote:
Is it wrong to wish the cop would of just tazed her ass to get her to shut up? The cop had the patience of a...
Is it wrong to wish the cop would of just tazed her ass to get her to shut up? The cop had the patience of a chopping block dealing with that dumb bitch.
Her Heart rate was already doing ten grand, add the Electrodes and she would have been dead. she didn't look to be harming the Officer other than that relentless Whoa is me shit so the taze wasn't necessary but the Husband certainly came close by his approach.
Think if a gangster tatted up dude walked up like that it would have gotten bad.

Read somewhere she took this speeding ticket all the way to the supreme court and lost. Sounds like fake news but wouldn't surprise me any by the way she was going on. My guess is she's never wrong, ask her husband...Grinning
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
9/14/2017 9:38am
APLMAN99 wrote:
The husband wasn't being cited for speeding, there was truly no reason for him to even be involved. The officer was showing extreme patience by even...
The husband wasn't being cited for speeding, there was truly no reason for him to even be involved. The officer was showing extreme patience by even allowing the husband to approach the vehicle during the stop. There are plenty of examples where the "wrong" person approaching like that results in a drawn weapon and orders to get on the ground.

I'm a big critic of police overstepping but this certainly doesn't appear to be a case of that here. She wanted to "bargain" before she would do even the minimum amount of compliance. If the officer had began the exchange by cuffing her, etc, she may have been at least somewhat justified by her resistance. This wasn't the case. If she needs her husband to hear and understand a basic speeding ticket (that the officer appears to be VERY lenient about, then she shouldn't be qualified to drive.

This officer seemed to do a good job of using the least amount of "force" needed to perform his duties. My only concern would be that he may have been a little bit too relaxed when the husband suddenly popped up, but this probably isn't his first rodeo and he seemed to read the situation correctly, which worked out much better than instantly treating the husband like a criminal accomplice.
I'm with you, if I was the cop her husband wouldve been in cuffs immediately. You don't walk up on an officer like that.

While I think it's a little crazy she got arrested for not signing the ticket, she could've gotten arrested for it being her 3rd offense in a year. The cop was being nice, and she wanted to be a cunt.
jeffro503
9/14/2017 11:24am
jeffro503 wrote:
Is it wrong to wish the cop would of just tazed her ass to get her to shut up? The cop had the patience of a...
Old-Man wrote:
Her Heart rate was already doing ten grand, add the Electrodes and she would have been dead. she didn't look to be harming the Officer other...
Her Heart rate was already doing ten grand, add the Electrodes and she would have been dead. she didn't look to be harming the Officer other than that relentless Whoa is me shit so the taze wasn't necessary but the Husband certainly came close by his approach.
Think if a gangster tatted up dude walked up like that it would have gotten bad.

Read somewhere she took this speeding ticket all the way to the supreme court and lost. Sounds like fake news but wouldn't surprise me any by the way she was going on. My guess is she's never wrong, ask her husband...Grinning
Well ok...I see your point. What about a couple swift blows to the left knee cap , hog tie her and drag her around the block a couple times? Let her go after with a stiff warning? Still no compliance....then taze her?

Shit , I don't know. I'm just trying to figure out a peaceful resolution.
jeffro503
9/14/2017 11:25am
I should have been in law enforcement. I got a knack for solving issues like this.
IWreckALot
9/14/2017 12:18pm
Old-Man wrote:
Her Heart rate was already doing ten grand, add the Electrodes and she would have been dead. she didn't look to be harming the Officer other...

The husband made mention of a case taken to the supreme court but it wasn't about this ticket. He said she was "brutalized" by the police several years earlier. One of the excuses that he threw out for her behavior and why she shouldn't receive a ticket for speeding on the same road she had received two tickets for previously this year. He said the case was used as toilet paper and the officer got away with murder basically. But you can clearly see she doesn't comprehend how laws work and how contesting an officer during a stop doesn't quite play in your favor. I also highly doubt it made it to the supreme court. Sounded like a third hand story from the wife who exaggerated a local county court to be the supreme court.

The officer in this video definitely showed a great amount of restraint. The husband didn't really pose a threatening behavior and complied with the officer. This is a textbook handling of a case by a good officer IMO.

I agree with Paler Blue (first time for everything). She appears to have a mental disorder which is really sad.
JW381
9/14/2017 12:19pm
JW381 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
The husband wasn't being cited for speeding, there was truly no reason for him to even be involved. The officer was showing extreme patience by even...

True.
Old-Man
9/14/2017 12:22pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Old-Man wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Well ok...I see your point. What about a couple swift blows to the left knee cap , hog tie her and drag her around the block...
Well ok...I see your point. What about a couple swift blows to the left knee cap , hog tie her and drag her around the block a couple times? Let her go after with a stiff warning? Still no compliance....then taze her?

"Peaceful solution" That would be loud a F**k, Imagine dragging that loud mouth around the block. that shit needed to be said NO to a few more times while she was young.
jeffro503
9/14/2017 12:26pm
If we're going to do things the " pansey " way ( which wouldn't be my choice ) but may work.

I would have given her some options.

1.) Open your purse and pay the fine in cash right there.

Or....

2.) If she has a younger , single ( obviously more hot sister ) then maybe we can work something out?

Intimidation can work too. You now know their home address.

If none of that shit works.....taze her.
jeffro503
9/14/2017 12:28pm
Old-Man wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Well ok...I see your point. What about a couple swift blows to the left knee cap , hog tie her and drag her around the block...

Old-Man wrote:
"Peaceful solution" That would be loud a F**k, Imagine dragging that loud mouth around the block. that shit needed to be said NO to a few...
"Peaceful solution" That would be loud a F**k, Imagine dragging that loud mouth around the block. that shit needed to be said NO to a few more times while she was young.
Loud when happening yes. Secret is too keep dragging till she shuts her yap. Then try and reason with her.
Old-Man
9/14/2017 12:31pm
The Low growls, demon type shit she made when her husband was trying to talk to her I've heard before.
Me and my Mother in law hate one another, she's the type thats never wrong and can't be told any sense, Her husband (RIP) was the same type as this guy, caring loving, understanding..ect. but I never seen him raise his voice to her.

We got into an argument and everything she had to argue I had a reasonably respectable response. She was trying so hard for me to see it her way which BTW was way off base that She got so built up Mad she started mumbling the same shit this woman did, it was weird enough I just walked away.
huck
9/14/2017 1:15pm
'THEY WALK AMONG US'
JAFO92
9/14/2017 1:18pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Loud when happening yes. Secret is too keep dragging till she shuts her yap. Then try and reason with her.
"Poor girl, probably kept up with you for a mile or so,,"

Old-Man
9/14/2017 4:08pm
^^^
That Movie never gets old as well as NL Christmas
Hut
9/14/2017 6:48pm
Haha good one
Hudweiser9
9/14/2017 9:02pm
Thanks a lot JFA092, there's 20 minutes of my life I Will never get back!
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
9/14/2017 9:31pm
She gives Norman Bates a bad name!

Post a reply to: 100% Certified

The Latest