Assault weapons

8/24/2019 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2019 4:49pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Woo-Hoo!

What a bunch of morans.
Oh, no sir.
NY is the self-proclaimed center of the universe.
Haven't you heard?
You must be a simple deplorable, not a sophisticated New Yorker..
SEEMEFIRST
8/24/2019 5:56pm
I want to paint on the barndominium, in letters large enough from the gate, about 200 yards. "If you can read this, you are in range".
But no one will let me.

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
8/24/2019 6:05pm
Typical controversial sockpuppett to stir things up.
8/24/2019 6:13pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2019 6:21pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I want to paint on the barndominium, in letters large enough from the gate, about 200 yards. "If you can read this, you are in range"...
I want to paint on the barndominium, in letters large enough from the gate, about 200 yards. "If you can read this, you are in range".
But no one will let me.
Oh, no sir.
This is the type of behavior that NY had in mind with their Red Flag law.
Clearly, you are displaying symptoms of being a normal American male. And, a Texan as well. None of this is acceptable in Albany or Sacramento.
SEEMEFIRST
8/24/2019 9:43pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I want to paint on the barndominium, in letters large enough from the gate, about 200 yards. "If you can read this, you are in range"...
But no one will let me.
40 wrote:
Oh, no sir. This is the type of behavior that NY had in mind with their Red Flag law. Clearly, you are displaying symptoms of being...
Oh, no sir.
Clearly, you are displaying symptoms of being a normal American male. And, a Texan as well. None of this is acceptable in Albany or Sacramento.
Shit! I thought just being called a redneck was bad.
SEEMEFIRST
8/24/2019 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2019 9:50pm
Well, I guess they can just take their chances then. I thought the warning was honorable.
SEEMEFIRST
8/24/2019 10:06pm
kzizok wrote:
Typical controversial sockpuppett to stir things up.
Me?

Do tell.
SEEMEFIRST
9/6/2019 12:20am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
But no one will let me.
40 wrote:
Oh, no sir. This is the type of behavior that NY had in mind with their Red Flag law. Clearly, you are displaying symptoms of being...
Oh, no sir.
Funny thing is, if you are a registered cattle ranch, coming through the gate unannounced is not recommended.

Cattle rustling is an offense that can result in death by the cattle owner without punishment. People in rural Texas know this, and trespassing doesn't often happen.

You need to know the guy before going in.
If you are walking, like your car broke, no biggie.
Drive a trailer in, you can be a target.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
9/6/2019 2:04am
early wrote:
Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids...
Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Hogs won't run into your yard while kids are there playing.

If hogs in your area are that brazen, you most certainly need an AR.
Dude hogs are hogs. They give zero fucks and will trample/gore/eat anything in their path.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
9/6/2019 2:18am
scott_nz wrote:
lots of other places in the world have he right to vote,the right to silence, and the right to free speech, with out a 2nd amendment...
lots of other places in the world have he right to vote,the right to silence, and the right to free speech, with out a 2nd amendment type law, and the US is just as able to have someone circumvent their constitution or other such laws to become a dictators,

in fact, the good old USA has helped such groups take over in countries like Iran over the last 70 odd years since WW2, deposing democratically elected governments, or helping the ones they liked at the time,
Is that all you got? Personally, I'd like to see a practical trial of your theory
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
9/6/2019 11:00am
Is that all you got? Personally, I'd like to see a practical trial of your theory
Come on down , it’s a 13 hour flight from lax, bit longer from Dallas or Chicago tho
9/7/2019 10:37am Edited Date/Time 9/7/2019 12:15pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Funny thing is, if you are a registered cattle ranch, coming through the gate unannounced is not recommended. Cattle rustling is an offense that can result...
Funny thing is, if you are a registered cattle ranch, coming through the gate unannounced is not recommended.

Cattle rustling is an offense that can result in death by the cattle owner without punishment. People in rural Texas know this, and trespassing doesn't often happen.

You need to know the guy before going in.
If you are walking, like your car broke, no biggie.
Drive a trailer in, you can be a target.
Oh, no sir. Not again.
You are displaying the type of dangerous mindset that NY was concerned about when developing it's Red Flag law.
Threatening cattle rustlers with lethal force?
Frightened New Yorkers would complain about you to a judge.
NY would then set up a sanctuary city protecting cattle rustlers from individuals like you.
A SWAT team would then descend upon your residence at 03:00am to forcibly disarm you.
You would then be given "time out" in a steel cage to think about your transgressions.
You need to be re-programmed, not armed.
SEEMEFIRST
9/8/2019 8:37am
"You need to be re-programmed, not armed".

Probably...
9/8/2019 7:30pm
You couldn’t own one anyway. So I’m not sure what the point is here ? You have two guns? Ok. It’s ok to own the two weapons you have, but if I have a pistol grip black scary looking semi-automatic chambered in .22 thats not necessary or needed ?

Post a reply to: Assault weapons

The Latest