Related:
Create New Tag
kongols kongols
12/14/2017 3:06 PM

Got to share.
Just got Beats by Dre headphones for Christmas from my girl. They are worth every penny they cost. Everything is different.

GD2 GD2
12/14/2017 8:05 PM

I remember when I got my first pair of Beats a few years ago after using nothing but the standard Apple headphones pretty much my entire life. Rocked my world.

I use Bose now, but Beats are still very solid.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

kzizok kzizok
12/14/2017 8:17 PM

Did they finally get them to sound good?

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

JRT812 JRT812
12/14/2017 8:22 PM

Have a pair that go over the ear. Lasted a while, but went with air pods after they broke. The pods have great functionality, but not loud enough when using the mower. I have been looking at some beats and bose. Congrats on the buds!

JRT812 JRT812
12/14/2017 8:25 PM
kzizok wrote:

Did they finally get them ...more

I’ve never had issues with sound quality from them. They sound like a normal wireless system to me and never expected amazing sound from them. I just wanted something that was loud and could stand the elements. They did that for the most part.

kzizok kzizok
12/14/2017 8:38 PM

^^^I have heard the wireless ones sound good. My kids had/have the wired ones and they just didn’t sound that good, especially considering the price. I would imagine that Apple has improved them.

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

JRT812 JRT812
12/15/2017 7:05 AM

I can't decide which wireless bose I want to try out. It's either between the the sport version or the noise cancelling. Neither would be over the ear type and mainly used when cutting grass to drown out the mower. I like the idea behind the noise cancelling, but I'm not sure they are meant for outside work

shiftmx_22 shiftmx_22
12/15/2017 8:24 AM

I won a pair of Beats Studio Wireless last year at my work Christmas party. I'm a believer.

Rhino Rhino
12/15/2017 10:33 AM

I use some ear buds from the 99cent store. They are as good as my old apple ones.

For wireless, I have some Motorola bluetooth that are fantastic. about 50 bucks.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry