Charles Manson Dead @ 83

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/20/2017 12:15am
After more than 40 years in jail the cult leader died of natural causes.

Story
|
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
11/20/2017 1:49am
What do ya say? Reckon his turds never touched the sides of his arsehole?

The Shop

newmann
11/20/2017 5:26am
How many millions did we spend to keep him alive the past 50 years?
KMC440
11/20/2017 5:48am
Loved knowing some of my tax dollars were spent on food for that POS ... enjoy hell asshole.
mxb2
11/20/2017 5:57am
KMC440 wrote:
Loved knowing some of my tax dollars were spent on food for that POS ... enjoy hell asshole.
X2
Donovan759
11/20/2017 6:28am
KMC440 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
X2
X3
rongi#401
11/20/2017 7:44am
Funny yesterday that guy passed throo my mind and then a few hours later I saw he died. I also predicted that hugh hefner was gun a die about a month before he did
MR. X
11/20/2017 9:38am
Why was this guy so famous? There have been other dirtbags who murdered multiple people and nobody even knows their name . This guy is damn near famous for killing people.
JRT812
11/20/2017 9:46am
Just started listening the podcast on him last week.
JRT812
11/20/2017 9:47am
MR. X wrote:
Why was this guy so famous? There have been other dirtbags who murdered multiple people and nobody even knows their name . This guy is damn...
Why was this guy so famous? There have been other dirtbags who murdered multiple people and nobody even knows their name . This guy is damn near famous for killing people.
I think it’s a combination of the time it took place, trial, and the continued publicity given to his crazy ass through parole hearings and books.
akillerwombat
11/20/2017 10:08am
MR. X wrote:
Why was this guy so famous? There have been other dirtbags who murdered multiple people and nobody even knows their name . This guy is damn...
JRT812 wrote:
I think it’s a combination of the time it took place, trial, and the continued publicity given to his crazy ass through parole hearings and books.
It's a pretty insane story of how it all went down, who was involved, and the fact that he himself didn't kill anyone.
peelout
11/20/2017 10:58am
i heard Tarantino's next film is about the Manson murders. if true then i will no longer watch his films, no reason in hell to celebrate that horrible tragedy.
bball35
11/20/2017 11:05am
MR. X wrote:
JRT812 wrote:
It's a pretty insane story of how it all went down, who was involved, and the fact that he himself didn't kill anyone.
It is so crazy how it all went down that its almost unreal. 1969 was one crazy year.
akillerwombat
11/20/2017 11:23am
peelout wrote:
i heard Tarantino's next film is about the Manson murders. if true then i will no longer watch his films, no reason in hell to celebrate...
i heard Tarantino's next film is about the Manson murders. if true then i will no longer watch his films, no reason in hell to celebrate that horrible tragedy.
It's true.

I believe it's slated to come out in 2019.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/20/2017 11:31am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2017 11:32am
peelout wrote:
i heard Tarantino's next film is about the Manson murders. if true then i will no longer watch his films, no reason in hell to celebrate...
Tarantino's next movie takes place in Los Angeles in the summer of '69. The movie won't be about the Manson murders but those events will be included as a backdrop to the main story. He already spoke to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio to star in his film and I personally don't see any of those guys play the role of Charles Manson.

Early plot details of the movie: It focuses on male TV actor who’s had one hit series and his looking for a way to get into the film business. His sidekick, who’s also his stunt double is looking for the same thing.

That doesn't say a whole lot about the movie and it sure doesn't sound all that interesting to be honest.

Starts filming in 2018 with a 2019 release date.
Hudweiser9
11/20/2017 11:57am
Ding dong the phukerz dead.....
Good.
NorCal 50+
11/20/2017 12:25pm
It's funny that society, thanks to the ridiculous media, believes this guy could mind control people (he went to prison for it) but nobody believes that the US government could.
Even though the US government invested millions of dollars over decades through numerous programs, involving hundreds of institutions and doctors, and Manson was just a random musician pissed off that he could not get a record deal.
I'm sorry- it's horseshit.
Titan1
11/20/2017 1:34pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
It's funny that society, thanks to the ridiculous media, believes this guy could mind control people (he went to prison for it) but nobody believes that...
It's funny that society, thanks to the ridiculous media, believes this guy could mind control people (he went to prison for it) but nobody believes that the US government could.
Even though the US government invested millions of dollars over decades through numerous programs, involving hundreds of institutions and doctors, and Manson was just a random musician pissed off that he could not get a record deal.
I'm really beginning to think you're a kook. Is everything a conspiracy to you?
NorCal 50+
11/20/2017 2:45pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
It's funny that society, thanks to the ridiculous media, believes this guy could mind control people (he went to prison for it) but nobody believes that...
Titan1 wrote:
Put it this way I do think the government mind control programs of the 60s and 70s are behind a lot more than are given credit for. And covered up with intelligence contacts in the media. It's an area of my current interest.
It sounds crazy, but as people have pointed out, the 60s and 70s were crazy anyhow. JFK, RFK, MLK, Vietnam (massacres and CIA involvement covered up), and on and on. All those lone nuts (riddled with CIA contact).
And I think there are questions where Manson got the Orange Sunshine LSD he was distributing (CIA being behind most of the LSD going into California- fact).
If you believe Manson could convince these people to do things using drugs and psycho-technical techniques, why don't you believe the government could do the same with Manson (it's a theory)? The murders destroyed the counter culture as a peace (anti-government) movement.
I can assure you I'm a pretty normal person, other than a few concussions.
agn5009
11/20/2017 5:57pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Put it this way I do think the government mind control programs of the 60s and 70s are behind a lot more than are given credit...
Put it this way I do think the government mind control programs of the 60s and 70s are behind a lot more than are given credit for. And covered up with intelligence contacts in the media. It's an area of my current interest.
It sounds crazy, but as people have pointed out, the 60s and 70s were crazy anyhow. JFK, RFK, MLK, Vietnam (massacres and CIA involvement covered up), and on and on. All those lone nuts (riddled with CIA contact).
And I think there are questions where Manson got the Orange Sunshine LSD he was distributing (CIA being behind most of the LSD going into California- fact).
If you believe Manson could convince these people to do things using drugs and psycho-technical techniques, why don't you believe the government could do the same with Manson (it's a theory)? The murders destroyed the counter culture as a peace (anti-government) movement.
You may wanna get your head scanned. Those concussions appear to be affecting you more than you think.
akillerwombat
11/20/2017 6:11pm
Is anyone actually disputing if brain washing exists?

If it didn't we wouldn't be spending upwards of $200 billion a year on advertising.
motogrady
11/20/2017 7:45pm

1969 had a lot going on.
The Vietnam War thing was tearing the country apart.
I think it was the first year you could be drafted and forced to go to war and kill people.
Brian Jones of the stones died in a swimming pool. First of 3 or 4 big names to bite the dust in what seemed like a few months.
Led Zepplin put their first album out.
The Beatles did their last show from the roof of a recording studio.
Man set foot on the moon. And it was live, in color, on tv.
Woodstock happened.
Easy Rider came out. We all were gonna hit the road as soon as we graduated, screw the man.
Mansion and his crazies did their thing, killing Sharon Tate. Mainstream hype, same level as OJ when he killed his wife.
That guy got knifed to death at a stones concert by the Hells Angels.
And I think that was the year Ted Kennedy screwed up big time, ending another kind of era.

Yeah, '69 had a lot going on.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
11/20/2017 7:55pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Put it this way I do think the government mind control programs of the 60s and 70s are behind a lot more than are given credit...
Give it a rest. Although, the over-the-top nature of your posts leads me to believe that you are a plant, just to stir the pot. If not, and you are truly this delusional, then may God have mercy on your soul.
NorCal 50+
11/20/2017 8:59pm
I like how famous journalist Tom Snyder spends the first two minutes here accusing Manson of using "dope and sex" to gain control over young females. That's how effing stupid the media coverage was back them.
Geraldo's interview was incoherent- from his side. He's babbling about the devil at one point. Snyder's interview is terrible too. All he does is attack Manson's character and doesn't even talk about the crimes. You come away feeling Manson is smarter that both those guys.

NorCal 50+
11/20/2017 9:09pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
kzizok wrote:
Give it a rest. Although, the over-the-top nature of your posts leads me to believe that you are a plant, just to stir the pot. If...
Give it a rest. Although, the over-the-top nature of your posts leads me to believe that you are a plant, just to stir the pot. If not, and you are truly this delusional, then may God have mercy on your soul.
Jeez- don't take it so seriously. This is a historical event, and there is nothing wrong with studying it. Unless you know somebody personally involved with the murders, in which case I sympathize.

You're sounding a little paranoid yourself that I'm a plant. Of course, we live in a day and age when people think Putin stole the election from Hillary. People will believe any conspiracy theory if the government and media say it. The story of Manson is a conspiracy in and of itself, for instance.
SCR
11/20/2017 9:37pm
Steve McQueen was on his way to that dinner with a friend and ran into some girl and bailed on the dinner. He would likely of been a victim along with his friend and the others. Crazy Shit.
Motoxdoc
11/21/2017 3:30pm
peelout wrote:
Quinten did a couple of movies about slavery. I don't think he was celebrating slavery. Spielberg wasn't celebrating WWII when he did Saving Private Ryan. Not all movies are celebrations.

Post a reply to: Charles Manson Dead @ 83

The Latest