Chris Gosselaar pro bass fishing now.

FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
2/18/2018 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2018 9:29am
Saw him weighing in at the opening round of the FLW tour on my home lake Okeechobee. He did pretty well. It was cold and rough so it was tough conditions. Next event is soon at Harris chain in Leeseburg, Florida. Live on water action Thurday through Sunday and live weigh in each day too. FLWfishing.com 100k for winner at each event. 50th place gets entry back. The series moves from Florida each year during winter and then across the U.S. as it warms up through the year.
Good luck to Chris.
|
2/18/2018 11:35pm
FLmxer wrote:
Saw him weighing in at the opening round of the FLW tour on my home lake Okeechobee. He did pretty well. It was cold and rough...
Saw him weighing in at the opening round of the FLW tour on my home lake Okeechobee. He did pretty well. It was cold and rough so it was tough conditions. Next event is soon at Harris chain in Leeseburg, Florida. Live on water action Thurday through Sunday and live weigh in each day too. FLWfishing.com 100k for winner at each event. 50th place gets entry back. The series moves from Florida each year during winter and then across the U.S. as it warms up through the year.
Good luck to Chris.
Crazy! Just googled him and it looks like he's making a nice little career for himself after racing.

JRT812
2/19/2018 5:18am
Pretty cool!
MR. X
2/19/2018 6:23am
Kinda sorta related , the wife and I were on vacation in a little cabin in the Adirondacks, shit tv with hardly any signal. One evening I turn it on and they're showing the bass masters tournament . I leave it on and half ass watch it when I hear them say a name that sounds really familiar. I look at the tv and sure as fuck ,it's the same guy who used to beat the shit out of us for fun when we were kids. The neighborhood bully was a pro bass fisherman.
rongi#401
2/19/2018 6:48am
MR. X wrote:
Kinda sorta related , the wife and I were on vacation in a little cabin in the Adirondacks, shit tv with hardly any signal. One evening...
Kinda sorta related , the wife and I were on vacation in a little cabin in the Adirondacks, shit tv with hardly any signal. One evening I turn it on and they're showing the bass masters tournament . I leave it on and half ass watch it when I hear them say a name that sounds really familiar. I look at the tv and sure as fuck ,it's the same guy who used to beat the shit out of us for fun when we were kids. The neighborhood bully was a pro bass fisherman.
fuck yeah!

The Shop

FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
2/19/2018 7:44am
Fletcher shryock local pro from Ohio does this now.
Fletcher is really doing well. He qualified for Major League fishing a few seasons ago and getting paid big to do what he loves.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
2/19/2018 7:46am
MR. X wrote:
Kinda sorta related , the wife and I were on vacation in a little cabin in the Adirondacks, shit tv with hardly any signal. One evening...
Dam can i ask who it was. Pm is ok too. There are plenty of idiots out there but most are very cool on the tour but i have a few that i consider selfish and rude.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
2/19/2018 7:54am
I fished a few seasons and loved it but after back surgery i was riding a lot and i was at a friends house one day when a neighbor screamed because a jack dropped a car on him and i ran over and adrenaline lifted it off his arm but also tore something in my back again and have not been right since. I only rode a couple times since and fishing was hurting. My life is set up so perfect where i could go on the pro bass tour full time with zero pressure but my back is trashed again. Maybe next year.

2/19/2018 8:35am
Fletcher shryock local pro from Ohio does this now.
FLmxer wrote:
Fletcher is really doing well. He qualified for Major League fishing a few seasons ago and getting paid big to do what he loves.
He has his name on some tackle bags at Walmart now! Good for him
JRT812
2/19/2018 9:29am
FLmxer wrote:
I fished a few seasons and loved it but after back surgery i was riding a lot and i was at a friends house one day...
I fished a few seasons and loved it but after back surgery i was riding a lot and i was at a friends house one day when a neighbor screamed because a jack dropped a car on him and i ran over and adrenaline lifted it off his arm but also tore something in my back again and have not been right since. I only rode a couple times since and fishing was hurting. My life is set up so perfect where i could go on the pro bass tour full time with zero pressure but my back is trashed again. Maybe next year.

Man, that is so cool! Hate it about the trashed back, but that is awesome you got to experience that.

Post a reply to: Chris Gosselaar pro bass fishing now.

The Latest