Disgusting center console of the day

newmann
Edited Date/Time 10/25/2018 8:58pm
Nasty people...

|
Foghorn
10/17/2018 5:11pm
My Dad had car dealerships and I used to clean trade ins. Pretty familiar shit.
KMC440
10/17/2018 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 10/17/2018 5:33pm
No used tissues
No 4month old fries
No leaking stuck to the goo pens
No tampon wrapper

Looks good here boss
I see at least $4.25 additional profit.
Naanak
10/17/2018 5:34pm
Some of the work trucks at my old truck were horrific. Laughing I freak out if there’s to much dust in my personal truck.

The Shop

TXDirt
10/17/2018 7:52pm
Props to the guy for figuring out how to shave his balls in the vehicle.
newmann
10/18/2018 7:22am
This cloth console lid has been turned into vinyl.Sick

MR. X
10/18/2018 8:03am
Jesus Christ, I've seen rat infested cars in the field with cleaner interiors.
plowboy
10/18/2018 10:12am
I haven't bought a used vehicle in decades for this very reason. I just automatically assume the previous owner has gotten all the good out of it...and I'll be left with the shit and problems. You know if the interior looks that bad the mechanicals are probably worse. Sick
newmann
10/18/2018 5:39pm
My 2001 F250 with 226k on the clock. Interior gets blown out about once a year and a wash job every 3-6 months...maybe. Haven’t driven it much in the past year and a half but it still looks presentable. It may have spent a full week in a garage it’s entire life.

Dropbear
10/18/2018 11:09pm
Looks like his puke bucket after a night at the pub.
10/20/2018 3:51pm
I've always found it easier to do more frequent detail jobs than a couple big ones per year. Far less of a pain in the ass. If my console looked like that I would freaking out.
10/20/2018 4:38pm
Eww. I don’t know how people let shit like this happen. Makes me think what the rest of their house looks like.
10/20/2018 4:56pm
newmann wrote:
Nasty people... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/17/296602/s1200_ADA3E56E_898C_4933_8D82_57C3FB3996F6.jpg[/img]
Nasty people...

Drop that change in a 2 liter bottle of coke.
10/20/2018 5:24pm
When I worked at a body shop, we had a guy come in with a 1 year old Trans Am, he had some curb rash on the front bumper. His wet dog must have lived in the car, it was disgusting, the smell, he obviously smoked in the thing, it was a layer of moldy hair held in place with a thick layer of tar and whatever else. We painted the bumper and the detailer spent 2 days working on the interior.
6 months later, same car, same damage and the interior was just as nasty again. Guy must have had some money to treat things like that.

Find some crazy things in people's cars, and yep, there are cars that my manager refused to have us work on because the inside was a hazard.

Every spring I unbolt the seats in my truck and deep clean the entire thing, pull up carpets, pull interior trim out and go over it. In the fall it gets another deep clean almost as extreme, plus a few quick clean ups in between.

People can be disgusting, but I can't understand showing it off to the world in a disgusting vehicle
10/21/2018 8:25pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 8:28pm
When I worked at a body shop, we had a guy come in with a 1 year old Trans Am, he had some curb rash on...
When I worked at a body shop, we had a guy come in with a 1 year old Trans Am, he had some curb rash on the front bumper. His wet dog must have lived in the car, it was disgusting, the smell, he obviously smoked in the thing, it was a layer of moldy hair held in place with a thick layer of tar and whatever else. We painted the bumper and the detailer spent 2 days working on the interior.
6 months later, same car, same damage and the interior was just as nasty again. Guy must have had some money to treat things like that.

Find some crazy things in people's cars, and yep, there are cars that my manager refused to have us work on because the inside was a hazard.

Every spring I unbolt the seats in my truck and deep clean the entire thing, pull up carpets, pull interior trim out and go over it. In the fall it gets another deep clean almost as extreme, plus a few quick clean ups in between.

People can be disgusting, but I can't understand showing it off to the world in a disgusting vehicle
Do you also have a 1987 iroc-z camaro ? Wondering because of your vital-handle and your attention to exquisite clean detail.

Funny side story——guy I work with is a real slob. Disgusting. But he has this 87 camaro that’s just flawless. The guy spit shines it daily I think. But his daily driver.....oh my god. And his clothes...never knew they could get that wrinkled. But his joke i guess is: “hey I’m just white trash”
Mossy
10/21/2018 8:56pm
newmann wrote:
Nasty people... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/17/296602/s1200_ADA3E56E_898C_4933_8D82_57C3FB3996F6.jpg[/img]
Nasty people...

Drop that change in a 2 liter bottle of coke.
Or spill your bottle of coke into the cup holder. Then the change gets all nice and stuck to each other and the cup holder. WoohooGrinning

In my 81 k5 blazer, it has square cup holders. Once I had one full of change, and my Red Bull completely spilled into it filling it to the top. It was a disgusting mess that I half ass sucked up with a napkin. Couple weeks later that change was just a chunk of sticky metal lol.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
10/21/2018 9:26pm
I just don’t see how people let their cars get that bad. Like, I dropped this peanut butter next to the shifter, I’ll just leave it there..?

I was going to buy a ‘98 Jeep Wrangler for $2ooo last year (which is a steal). I drove it and the smell was unbearable. A mix of wet dog and sour milk. The steering wheel was covered in gunk, the vent fans were all busted out, no carpet, missing console, everything had a layer of filth. If that were an indication of how the owners treated it, I walked away.

Plus it was a 4-banger Dry
MR. X
10/22/2018 5:15am
Kelz87 wrote:
I just don’t see how people let their cars get that bad. Like, I dropped this peanut butter next to the shifter, I’ll just leave it...
I just don’t see how people let their cars get that bad. Like, I dropped this peanut butter next to the shifter, I’ll just leave it there..?

I was going to buy a ‘98 Jeep Wrangler for $2ooo last year (which is a steal). I drove it and the smell was unbearable. A mix of wet dog and sour milk. The steering wheel was covered in gunk, the vent fans were all busted out, no carpet, missing console, everything had a layer of filth. If that were an indication of how the owners treated it, I walked away.

Ozone generator, I have one for taking the stink out of my hunting clothes , I think car dealerships use them to destink a used car. Just don't breathe the shit in.
benstone
10/25/2018 8:58pm
Kelz87 wrote:
I just don’t see how people let their cars get that bad. Like, I dropped this peanut butter next to the shifter, I’ll just leave it...

MR. X wrote:
Ozone generator, I have one for taking the stink out of my hunting clothes , I think car dealerships use them to destink a used car...
Ozone generator, I have one for taking the stink out of my hunting clothes , I think car dealerships use them to destink a used car. Just don't breathe the shit in.
I spent several years in the Dry Cleaning/Industrial Laundry business and we had an ozone room for nasty stink removal. Mostly for smoke items from fires, but we used it for clothes from pigs like the people who own cars like this too. Some stink would make it through the cleaning process and still be in the fabric. Sick

Post a reply to: Disgusting center console of the day

The Latest