Drugs in prison

plowboy
It can not be that hard to prevent drugs from entering a prison through the mail or visitors. This leads me to one conclusion/assumption...the guards are supplying. Tell me how I'm wrong and there is some other way they are getting in there.
|
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/30/2018 3:32pm
I’ve visited jails before and there is no way it comes in through the visitors. I’m convinced it is guards or other employees of the prison/jail system
TXDirt
8/30/2018 3:33pm
plowboy wrote:
It can not be that hard to prevent drugs from entering a prison through the mail or visitors. This leads me to one conclusion/assumption...the guards are...
It can not be that hard to prevent drugs from entering a prison through the mail or visitors. This leads me to one conclusion/assumption...the guards are supplying. Tell me how I'm wrong and there is some other way they are getting in there.
Criminals are geniuses at being criminals. Sure, guards are in play. But that's a small part of it. In a lot of those instances the inmates have manipulated a guard. So again, criminals are geniuses at being criminals
TXDirt
8/30/2018 3:36pm
I got a call from my cousin in San Quentin, he's serving several years. They smuggled in a cell phone through some guys rectum. I kid you not. He did a video call and was in his cell with another inmate. Very bizarre and I blocked any future calls. But yeah, where there is a will there is a way....
AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
8/30/2018 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 3:46pm
TXDirt wrote:
I got a call from my cousin in San Quentin, he's serving several years. They smuggled in a cell phone through some guys rectum. I kid...
I got a call from my cousin in San Quentin, he's serving several years. They smuggled in a cell phone through some guys rectum. I kid you not. He did a video call and was in his cell with another inmate. Very bizarre and I blocked any future calls. But yeah, where there is a will there is a way....
That's a new definition of getting "butt dialed"

The Shop

TXDirt
8/30/2018 3:52pm
TXDirt wrote:
I got a call from my cousin in San Quentin, he's serving several years. They smuggled in a cell phone through some guys rectum. I kid...
AHRMA361 wrote:
That's a new definition of getting "butt dialed"
You aint kiddin!
captmoto
8/30/2018 6:21pm
It's called kiestering. Women try to smuggle shit in up their cooch, get to their guy and he kiesters it into prison. This can happen during conjugal visits. Prison guards get busted all the time for smuggling.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/30/2018 6:34pm
captmoto wrote:
It's called kiestering. Women try to smuggle shit in up their cooch, get to their guy and he kiesters it into prison. This can happen during...
It's called kiestering. Women try to smuggle shit in up their cooch, get to their guy and he kiesters it into prison. This can happen during conjugal visits. Prison guards get busted all the time for smuggling.
Interesting. I imagine some of those loose cooches could smuggle basketballs ?
plowboy
8/30/2018 6:46pm
I could understand minimum/medium security facilities being lax and dope getting in...but it's happening at max/supermax places. I think it's time for monthly/random polygraphs for all employees. "Have you or do you have knowledge of anyone bringing drugs or other prohibited items into this facility".

Having said all this...I wonder if inmates have threatened harm to the guards families if they don't supply? As posted earlier...criminals are crafty.
plowboy
8/30/2018 6:58pm
I also hear that inmates are protesting about working and only getting .25 - .30 cents an hour. I agree totally. WAIT FOR IT...if the prison has contracts to supply labor or produces its own product the inmates should be paid prevailing wage. I have no heartache if the inmate only receives .25 cents an hour of that wage. The rest should go toward restitution to victims or costs of running the prison. I don't endorse labor camp type shit but no one should profit off forced prison labor.
Deja New
8/30/2018 9:41pm
Drones drop over the wall...... get drones that look like birds and just fly in over and poop some drugs in the field wouldn’t be to hard
whyZ
8/31/2018 9:03am
It can be done, because I've done it. Not proud of it, but it was many years ago when I was in college. Brother was doing two for ones on a a ten year stretch in a medium security prison. Day before I'd grind up the weed to a pretty fine consistency, then stuff it into small balloons, double wrap it.

Having visited many time they get to know you, and you get the feel of the place. Always just kept in my back pocket, and when waiting in the visiting area I'd buy a pack of peanut m&m's and a few other things, plus water and soda's. Then I'd take them from my back pocket to my shirt pocket then start dropping them in the m&m packets. Looking at them you couldn't tell the difference. My brother used to say that the C/O's probably knew but would rather have inmates sitting around stoned instead looking for trouble.
yzrider314
8/31/2018 9:55am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 9:56am
Used to work at a county jail... Guys (mainly those tied to hispanic gangs) would purposely violate their parole or probation to bring dope in for the upper echelon dirt bags who were in custody. They would get paid pretty handsomely to do it too. One guy we busted told me he got paid $10k by the Mexican Mafia to violate his parole and come in for a 10 day timeout so he could make some quick cash. So not only are they making easy money, they are also catching a new felony charge for bringing dope into a jail facility.
ChubbyCat113
8/31/2018 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 3:46pm
So you guys heard about the Fentanyl deal at RCI in Chillicothe OH? Somehow 24 or so inmates/employees started showing signs of overdose due to Fentanyl. Last I heard it got in the duct work and made it go airborne. Scary stuff especially since there's a school right across the street. Everyone went into panic mode and thought it may be a multiple prison deal. Many things to consider when something like that happens
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.chillicothegazette.com/amp/1142211002
fins227
8/31/2018 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 6:39pm
So you guys heard about the Fentanyl deal at RCI in Chillicothe OH? Somehow 24 or so inmates/employees started showing signs of overdose due to Fentanyl...
So you guys heard about the Fentanyl deal at RCI in Chillicothe OH? Somehow 24 or so inmates/employees started showing signs of overdose due to Fentanyl. Last I heard it got in the duct work and made it go airborne. Scary stuff especially since there's a school right across the street. Everyone went into panic mode and thought it may be a multiple prison deal. Many things to consider when something like that happens
My home town, a lot of wild rumors goin around about the how and why.
BobPA
8/31/2018 10:49pm
So you guys heard about the Fentanyl deal at RCI in Chillicothe OH? Somehow 24 or so inmates/employees started showing signs of overdose due to Fentanyl...
All PA prisons are currently on lock down from this...
9/1/2018 6:40am
For it to be airborne it would need to be boiled off into a gas. That’s nuts. And it would have to be enough to actually have people breathe it in. That’s wild.
plowboy
9/1/2018 6:43am
For it to be airborne it would need to be boiled off into a gas. That’s nuts. And it would have to be enough to actually...
For it to be airborne it would need to be boiled off into a gas. That’s nuts. And it would have to be enough to actually have people breathe it in. That’s wild.
I think there's way more to this story than we've been told so far.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
9/1/2018 8:14am
For it to be airborne it would need to be boiled off into a gas. That’s nuts. And it would have to be enough to actually...
The inmates do the cooking. Maybe it was smuggled in and then someone in the kitchen took care of the rest? It will be interesting to see what they find
ChubbyCat113
9/1/2018 9:49am
I did not know any of this......
ChubbyCat113
9/1/2018 9:51am
BobPA wrote:
All PA prisons are currently on lock down from this...
I would say a lot of prisons were and still are. I know the hospitals were in a frenzy as well
vetmxr
9/1/2018 3:46pm
I have a friend who has a son in for murder and he says he can get a quart of wine for $4 and any drug and any amount he wants. Female Prostitutes and sex is just a request away if you have money. Its mostly all guards bringing it in and women actually want to work there to screw inmates......I was told the guards look the other way because it makes the inmates happier and a happy inmate is a docile inmate. As long as it isn't flaunted. He basically said that there is very little you can't get in there if you have the means to make it happen.

I was told that the guards are the least of your worries if you were to do something to get privileges taken away. The other inmates that you caused inconveniences for are the major worry. Especially the lifers that have no reason NOT to kill you. It's another notch in their belt.

Its unbelievable to me.
9/1/2018 5:05pm
Ah, rehabilitation. I mean they’re gonna do the same shit when they get out. Makes sense to me.
9/2/2018 10:44am
Do you know the difference between a guard and an inmate?

One gets to go home everyday
plowboy
9/2/2018 2:55pm
So the consensus is that corrupt guards are the reason for the majority of illegal/prohibited items entering prisons. At least for maximum security where visitors/mail are more closely screened. This ultimately is the responsibility of the wardens. They are either complicit or incompetent. I'm not advocating cruelty or a return to chain gangs but it's prison...not day care or high school. I'm also seeing a lot more "contract prisons". Low wages and no benefits for guards. Recipe for disaster.
TXDirt
9/2/2018 7:15pm
plowboy wrote:
So the consensus is that corrupt guards are the reason for the majority of illegal/prohibited items entering prisons. At least for maximum security where visitors/mail are...
So the consensus is that corrupt guards are the reason for the majority of illegal/prohibited items entering prisons. At least for maximum security where visitors/mail are more closely screened. This ultimately is the responsibility of the wardens. They are either complicit or incompetent. I'm not advocating cruelty or a return to chain gangs but it's prison...not day care or high school. I'm also seeing a lot more "contract prisons". Low wages and no benefits for guards. Recipe for disaster.
Definitely not 1950's Attica anymore....
agn5009
9/2/2018 9:04pm
Fentanyl is pretty wild. Its transdermal so I suspect most of the over doses/guards getting sick in PA jails are due to residue getting onto things.

Any heroin seized at our PD has to be sent to the crime lab to be tested now due to this fentanyl. No more testing on station. We are required to use latex gloves and medical masks when we have any reason to believe heroin is around. Even when we do roadside searches we have to put the stuff on. One of the sergeants had to hit an officer with narcan after taking a suspects cell phone into his possession because residue on the phone got onto his fingers. Crazy stuff.
9/3/2018 7:07am
agn5009 wrote:
Fentanyl is pretty wild. Its transdermal so I suspect most of the over doses/guards getting sick in PA jails are due to residue getting onto things...
Fentanyl is pretty wild. Its transdermal so I suspect most of the over doses/guards getting sick in PA jails are due to residue getting onto things.

Any heroin seized at our PD has to be sent to the crime lab to be tested now due to this fentanyl. No more testing on station. We are required to use latex gloves and medical masks when we have any reason to believe heroin is around. Even when we do roadside searches we have to put the stuff on. One of the sergeants had to hit an officer with narcan after taking a suspects cell phone into his possession because residue on the phone got onto his fingers. Crazy stuff.
Question On the fentanyl. I’m pretty dumb on the subject but how does it mess the cop up who touched his phone so bad but the guy who owns the phone (using it daily) wasn’t messed up from it? Is it a tolerance thing?
jamma10
9/3/2018 8:37am
We have a Spice epidemic in British prisons at the moment, it's a synthetic and very strong form of Cannabis and it sends people nuts. I'm sure you have it over there too, it's also known as K2.

It's smuggled into prisons using drones, or soaked into paper and disguised as letters or books and then smoked.
plowboy
9/3/2018 9:01am
jamma10 wrote:
We have a Spice epidemic in British prisons at the moment, it's a synthetic and very strong form of Cannabis and it sends people nuts. I'm...
We have a Spice epidemic in British prisons at the moment, it's a synthetic and very strong form of Cannabis and it sends people nuts. I'm sure you have it over there too, it's also known as K2.

It's smuggled into prisons using drones, or soaked into paper and disguised as letters or books and then smoked.
Yeah, we recently had over 90 people OD in Connecticut on K2. Even sadder, some of those folks were taken to the ER, treated, and went straight back and did it again...multiple times! I honestly don't think there's an answer to the drug/violent crime problems...without a massive police state...which is unacceptable. When people no longer care if they live or die...that's a real head scratcher.

Post a reply to: Drugs in prison

The Latest