Related:
Create New Tag
Beeby Beeby
2/13/2018 8:31 AM

I didn't see this posted already, so hopefully I'm not sharing news you all knew. Great news for F1 in the US is that ESPN will broadcast Sky Sports F1 footage over here. I know lots of people have mixed feelings about the sport, but if you are a fan and you endured the terrible NBCSN coverage, this is a game changer: https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2018/02/espn-sky-sports-join-forces-formula-1-2018-world-championship/

1911 1911
2/13/2018 11:50 AM

Is this a good thing? I do not know, I am just asking.

Beeby Beeby
2/13/2018 12:57 PM

The Sky Sports coverage in my opinion is far superior to the NBCSN coverage we've had here in recent years. I used to try to watch streams online of the Sky coverage, so having it on my tv will be great.

1911 1911
2/13/2018 1:21 PM
Beeby wrote:

The Sky Sports coverage in ...more

Great to hear.

ohiomotoxer ohiomotoxer
2/13/2018 3:40 PM

I cant bring myself to watch those halos

Uncle Tony Uncle Tony
2/13/2018 3:51 PM
1911 wrote:

Is this a good thing? I do ...more

Yes

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

ocscottie ocscottie
2/14/2018 3:49 AM

SkySports F1 does THREE straight hours commercial free, i wonder what ESPN will do? NBCSN was a freakin joke! Commercial ever 4 laps, and i am not exaggerating.

I would have NBCSN on the big screen with a SkySports stream on my PC and flip back and forth for all those damn commercials. F1 in HD on a 70" is glorious, but those commercials....damn! They ruined F1 broadcasting in the US.

I really hope this is a move in the right direction.

Thanks for sharing the news.

edit: " ...including all practice sessions, qualifying and races, will air live and in replay across ESPN platforms in 2018."

Thats sounds awesome!

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

Uncle Tony Uncle Tony
2/14/2018 6:56 AM

Oscottie your formula 1 input is always welcome man

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry