Related:
Create New Tag
P P
5/27/2015 8:22 AM

It's going to be interesting to see how this turns out in the end. Don't just follow the money and where it went, but take a look at it to see where it goes.

P

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

Spydee Spydee
5/27/2015 8:42 AM

Yeah it's no surprise really, FIFA has been known to be corrupt for years now they just didn't have any real hard evidence to back up the claim. Looks like the FBI found something though, I haven't been following it but caught it on the TV a few times in work today.

PalerBlue PalerBlue
5/27/2015 8:54 AM

Sooo glad these guys will get their comeuppance. Jack Warner in particular has this coming. The only thing that puzzles me is why they face extradition to the States. Perhaps the U.S. wants a big pay-off, like the German "justice" system got with Bernie Ecclestone's corruption case. £80 million, if I remember correctly!

To be born an Englishman is to win first prize in the lottery of life.

To be born Swiss is to take the cash alternative.

P P
5/27/2015 9:04 AM
PalerBlue wrote:

Sooo glad these guys will ...more

Apparently they used U.S. Banks for some transactions and there were also offices located in the U.S.

P

philG philG
5/27/2015 11:17 AM

Football in corruption shock... Imagine my lack of surprise.

P P
5/27/2015 12:30 PM
philG wrote:

Football in corruption ...more

I don't think the corruption is the shock it's the prosecution, and by the U.S. at that.

P

Jarid332 Jarid332
5/27/2015 1:14 PM

I feel like the FIM is corrupt as fuck.

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

kongols kongols
5/28/2015 7:31 AM
Reese95w Reese95w
5/28/2015 11:54 AM
Photo

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

TriRacer27 TriRacer27
5/29/2015 8:07 AM

From his speech this week:

"We cannot constantly supervise everyone in football ... you cannot ask everyone to behave ethically." - Sepp Blatter

Yeah, that sounds like a leader to me.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry