Fuck Greg Hardy

hvaughn88
Edited Date/Time 10/28/2015 6:10am
As the title reads. What a terrible human being. That is all.
|
TommyLee93
10/26/2015 7:09am
As a huge Cowboys fan, I completely agree! I wish they would cut him today.
IWreckALot
10/26/2015 1:00pm
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Dez has his head and heart in the right spot, but I wish he would learn to take Witten's approach and just be a little more discrete with the way he approaches situations.

Is this about Hardy bursting into the special teams' huddle?
hvaughn88
10/26/2015 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2015 1:34pm
IWreckALot wrote:
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you...
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Dez has his head and heart in the right spot, but I wish he would learn to take Witten's approach and just be a little more discrete with the way he approaches situations.

All of it. His abuse of his girlfriend. His subsequent lack of remorse about it. His statements regarding women and players' wives in his first interview since reinstatement, his treatment of his coaches, his general inability to be a good person. The dude is just plain trash and a waste of a tally mark for the population count.

At least with Suh, his antics are left on the field. He actually seems like a pretty nice dude off the field. At least from what I've seen and read.

The Shop

IWreckALot
10/26/2015 1:11pm
IWreckALot wrote:
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you...

hvaughn88 wrote:
All of it. His abuse of his girlfriend. His subsequent lack of remorse about it. His statements regarding women and players' wives in his first interview...
All of it. His abuse of his girlfriend. His subsequent lack of remorse about it. His statements regarding women and players' wives in his first interview since reinstatement, his treatment of his coaches, his general inability to be a good person. The dude is just plain trash and a waste of a tally mark for the population count.

At least with Suh, his antics are left on the field. He actually seems like a pretty nice dude off the field. At least from what I've seen and read.
You're right on both players. Just curious what sparked the thread.

Suh is definitely one of the more generous players off the field. It's just that little "bull in a china shop" mentality comes out when he's on the field.

I think Dez was headed for that path a few years ago and seems to have turned his behavior around. I imagine that Hardy's next contract will be heavily written with lots of behavioral clauses as I believe most athlete contracts should be. Especially when there is a 'history'.
hvaughn88
10/26/2015 1:30pm
IWreckALot wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
All of it. His abuse of his girlfriend. His subsequent lack of remorse about it. His statements regarding women and players' wives in his first interview...

IWreckALot wrote:
You're right on both players. Just curious what sparked the thread. Suh is definitely one of the more generous players off the field. It's just that...
You're right on both players. Just curious what sparked the thread.

Suh is definitely one of the more generous players off the field. It's just that little "bull in a china shop" mentality comes out when he's on the field.

I think Dez was headed for that path a few years ago and seems to have turned his behavior around. I imagine that Hardy's next contract will be heavily written with lots of behavioral clauses as I believe most athlete contracts should be. Especially when there is a 'history'.
I hope his next "contract" has the words 'guilty' and 'without parole' in them. The dude shouldn't be in the league.
JM485
10/26/2015 11:01pm
Explain please.
uk125250 wrote:
He murdered dogs.
He was involved in a dog fighting ring to a deep enough level that he served jail time if I remember correctly. The fact that he is still playing professional football is beyond disgusting, I don't know how the hell he was let back anywhere near a stadium other than to clean toilets. I don't wish harm on anyone, but in this case if that bastard keeled over dead tomorrow I wouldn't feel one bit of remorse, if you can be involved in something like that you are the definition of filth and don't deserve to live on this earth, let alone play professional sports. Nothing like hurting innocent animals to prove how big of sick bastard you really are.
IWreckALot
10/27/2015 4:51am
Explain please.
uk125250 wrote:
He murdered dogs.
JM485 wrote:
He was involved in a dog fighting ring to a deep enough level that he served jail time if I remember correctly. The fact that he...
He was involved in a dog fighting ring to a deep enough level that he served jail time if I remember correctly. The fact that he is still playing professional football is beyond disgusting, I don't know how the hell he was let back anywhere near a stadium other than to clean toilets. I don't wish harm on anyone, but in this case if that bastard keeled over dead tomorrow I wouldn't feel one bit of remorse, if you can be involved in something like that you are the definition of filth and don't deserve to live on this earth, let alone play professional sports. Nothing like hurting innocent animals to prove how big of sick bastard you really are.
Dog fighting was the least of the infractions too. . . The abuse those animals took daily was beyond fathomable. I heard a few of the details and couldn't figure out what would cause a human being to be that cruel to something that is dependent on you and really helpless.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
10/27/2015 6:56am
Vic is scum.
P
10/27/2015 7:23am
Michael Vick served his time and paid his debt society. I personally believe that it's possible for people to learn and grow as human beings.

P
P
10/27/2015 7:26am
IWreckALot wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:

He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle..........

I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing with fire.

P
hvaughn88
10/27/2015 7:28am
IWreckALot wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:

P wrote:
He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle.......... I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing...

I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing with fire.

P
you've gotta be kidding me.
P
10/27/2015 7:32am
hvaughn88 wrote:

P wrote:
He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle.......... I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing...

P
hvaughn88 wrote:
Nope. What exactly did I say that was out of line?

P
JM485
10/27/2015 7:33am
P wrote:
Michael Vick served his time and paid his debt society. I personally believe that it's possible for people to learn and grow as human beings.

P
He can pay his debt to society all he wants, but when his time comes it's pretty clear where he's going to end up.
P
10/27/2015 7:39am
P wrote:

P
JM485 wrote:
He can pay his debt to society all he wants, but when his time comes it's pretty clear where he's going to end up.
And where would that be?

P
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
10/27/2015 8:11am
P. Holy cow man. I always like you but you come out of the woodwork to defend certain types of people and only those. It is very transparent that you are very one sided and bias.
P
10/27/2015 8:29am
FLmxer wrote:
P. Holy cow man. I always like you but you come out of the woodwork to defend certain types of people and only those. It is...
P. Holy cow man. I always like you but you come out of the woodwork to defend certain types of people and only those. It is very transparent that you are very one sided and bias.
Feel as you may, but I'm not defending anything that Michael Vick or Greg Hardy did. What Michael Vick did was horrible, but like I said he paid his debt to society and has put in an effort to ask for forgiveness. He's done his part.

Greg Hardy..............let's put it like this. I knew after hearing him talk for 5 seconds that he was an ass and not someone that I would personally want to associate with so you're telling me that the young lady that he was involved with couldn't get the same vibe. I've seen the kinds of chicks that these guys mess with and I can't say that I have much sympathy for them. They are usually very shallow individuals. If she really gave a damn she would have shown up for the trial and testified, but she chose to take the money and run.

If you see some bias in my statements that's fine, but I'm just basing my opinion on what I see.

P
jndmx
10/27/2015 9:31am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 9:33am
P wrote:

P
hvaughn88 wrote:
P wrote:
Nope. What exactly did I say that was out of line?

P
He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle
I'm gonna pick this sentence right here for being out of line.

You said you "Don't condone violence" and then in the next sentence you condoned his violent behavior by inferring it was her fault.

So it's OK for a guy whose job it is to hit people professionally to beat the shit out of a woman if "She's asking for it"?

Some POS beats the crap out of one of your female friends, your sister or mother and you're gonna tell her "should have been a little nicer this wouldn't have happened."

That's fucked up P......
mxb2
10/27/2015 11:00am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 11:27am
F*k vick, karma will come i love how people say he paid his debt to society and helps animals now, what a joke, probably court ordered. any person who harms and is a witness to these acts is a POS.
Hut
10/27/2015 11:16am
mxb2 wrote:
F*k vick, karma will come i love how people say he paid his debt to society and helps animals now, what a joke, probably court ordered...
F*k vick, karma will come i love how people say he paid his debt to society and helps animals now, what a joke, probably court ordered. any person who harms and is a witness to these acts is a POS.
True!
Sandberm
10/27/2015 11:28am
Isnt this bullshit part of football now??? Arguing with your coach on gameday in front of a bazillion people....its entertainment right?

I tell you what, football became lame to me when endzone dancing, sack dances, trash talking, signing footballs in the endzone and other horseshit became ACCEPTED by the mainstream fanbase.

You NFL worshiping fools have gotten what you deserve.
P
10/27/2015 11:34am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 11:34am
It's REEEEEEALLY funny how you guys are so passionate about killing dogs, but have no compassion when a cop kills an unarmed citizen.

P
hvaughn88
10/27/2015 11:38am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 11:40am
P wrote:
It's REEEEEEALLY funny how you guys are so passionate about killing dogs, but have no compassion when a cop kills an unarmed citizen.

P
I kinda figured you would come back with that. So, I ask you this, replace the woman with michael brown.

"The cop" might be a bad guy, but the "michael brown" was no angle..........

I don't condone violence, but with what "michael brown" was up to "micahel brown" was playing with fire.

Now, obviously what I said is ridiculous, but kinda funny how not playing with fire doesn't get you burned, regardless of the situation (since that's what you're stating).
hvaughn88
10/27/2015 11:41am
P wrote:

P
and, i wasn't aware the dogs were breaking the law. Must have missed that one in the investigation.
Hut
10/27/2015 11:44am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 12:07pm
P wrote:

P
I don't agree with either but if the citizen is a dog abuser I could be more sympathetic
Sandberm
10/27/2015 11:45am
P wrote:

P
hvaughn88 wrote:
and, i wasn't aware the dogs were breaking the law. Must have missed that one in the investigation.
Well...they were pit bulls right? Guilty by birth

Post a reply to: Fuck Greg Hardy

The Latest