10/27/2015 11:58am
Sandberm wrote:
Well...they were pit bulls right? Guilty by birth
Wrong
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
10/27/2015 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 12:28pm
You harm an animal in front of me, I go to jail that day. You harm one of my animals and it may be our last day. Humans suck. There was a study where they put a fake tortoise on the edge of the road and the amount of people that served to hit it was disgusting. Then they moved it five feet off the road and the amount of people that served to hit it was disturbing. People suck and i have lost faith in humanity anymore. Do people really have time for racism on either side these days as well. Wtf get a life and move on.
P
10/27/2015 12:55pm
P wrote:
It's REEEEEEALLY funny how you guys are so passionate about killing dogs, but have no compassion when a cop kills an unarmed citizen.

P
hvaughn88 wrote:
I kinda figured you would come back with that. So, I ask you this, replace the woman with michael brown. "The cop" might be a bad...
I kinda figured you would come back with that. So, I ask you this, replace the woman with michael brown.

"The cop" might be a bad guy, but the "michael brown" was no angle..........

I don't condone violence, but with what "michael brown" was up to "micahel brown" was playing with fire.

Now, obviously what I said is ridiculous, but kinda funny how not playing with fire doesn't get you burned, regardless of the situation (since that's what you're stating).
I'm sure that Michael Brown would have taken that girls place any day. Ass beating vs being murdered. Easy choice.............

Greg Hardy didn't murder the girl.

P
P
10/27/2015 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 12:56pm
P wrote:
It's REEEEEEALLY funny how you guys are so passionate about killing dogs, but have no compassion when a cop kills an unarmed citizen.

P
hvaughn88 wrote:
and, i wasn't aware the dogs were breaking the law. Must have missed that one in the investigation.
Are cows breaking the law? How about pigs?

P

The Shop

uk125250
10/27/2015 1:00pm
P wrote:
I'm sure that Michael Brown would have taken that girls place any day. Ass beating vs being murdered. Easy choice............. Greg Hardy didn't murder the girl...
I'm sure that Michael Brown would have taken that girls place any day. Ass beating vs being murdered. Easy choice.............

P
Was that girl trying to fight a police officer?
hvaughn88
10/27/2015 1:20pm
P wrote:

P
hvaughn88 wrote:
I kinda figured you would come back with that. So, I ask you this, replace the woman with michael brown. "The cop" might be a bad...
I kinda figured you would come back with that. So, I ask you this, replace the woman with michael brown.

"The cop" might be a bad guy, but the "michael brown" was no angle..........

I don't condone violence, but with what "michael brown" was up to "micahel brown" was playing with fire.

Now, obviously what I said is ridiculous, but kinda funny how not playing with fire doesn't get you burned, regardless of the situation (since that's what you're stating).
P wrote:
I'm sure that Michael Brown would have taken that girls place any day. Ass beating vs being murdered. Easy choice............. Greg Hardy didn't murder the girl...

P
I'm sure he would have. But if he didn't "play with fire" he wouldn't have gotten either, correct? Isn't that what you're saying?
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
10/27/2015 1:39pm
Bye, P.
G-man
10/27/2015 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 1:50pm
FLmxer wrote:
You harm an animal in front of me, I go to jail that day. You harm one of my animals and it may be our last...
You harm an animal in front of me, I go to jail that day. You harm one of my animals and it may be our last day. Humans suck. There was a study where they put a fake tortoise on the edge of the road and the amount of people that served to hit it was disgusting. Then they moved it five feet off the road and the amount of people that served to hit it was disturbing. People suck and i have lost faith in humanity anymore. Do people really have time for racism on either side these days as well. Wtf get a life and move on.
I totally agree with this.

Also P defends all Black guys no matter the crime or instance. It's his job to.

Example
He thinks that douchbag Kayne west is misunderstood and one of the most talented entertainers on the planet.
So there you go. LoL
MJC
10/27/2015 2:24pm
GuyB wrote:
Bye, P.
Thank fuck for that. It's been a long time coming.
peelout
10/27/2015 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 2:35pm
P wrote:
He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle.......... I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing...
He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle..........

I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing with fire.

P
but the chick was no angle

no, but she was acute
NV825
Fantasy
2711th
10/27/2015 2:36pm
P wrote:
He might be a bad guy, but the chick was no angle.......... I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing...

I don't condone violence, but with what she was up to she was playing with fire.

P
peelout wrote:

no, but she was acute
That's very obtuse of you to think that.
peelout
10/27/2015 2:41pm
P wrote:

P
peelout wrote:

no, but she was acute
NV825 wrote:
That's very obtuse of you to think that.
you're Right
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
10/27/2015 4:39pm
P wrote:

P
I can't believe you care about cops killing people when there are women being raped in India! #leftfield
logan_140
10/27/2015 5:20pm
IWreckALot wrote:
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you...
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Dez has his head and heart in the right spot, but I wish he would learn to take Witten's approach and just be a little more discrete with the way he approaches situations.

Is this about Hardy bursting into the special teams' huddle?
What has sue done wrong?
Sandberm
10/27/2015 5:50pm
Sandberm wrote:
Well...they were pit bulls right? Guilty by birth
Hut wrote:
Wrong
TongueUnsureBlush

Sorry Hut... I hit submit,... thought of your avatar and went uh oh... I was kind of being funny...kind of not.Wink

Oh well. Hate to lose P...he was starting to come around i felt...DizzyDry
Hut
10/27/2015 6:08pm
Sandberm wrote:
:P :unsure: :blush: Sorry Hut... I hit submit,... thought of your avatar and went uh oh... I was kind of being funny...kind of not.;) Oh well...
TongueUnsureBlush

Sorry Hut... I hit submit,... thought of your avatar and went uh oh... I was kind of being funny...kind of not.Wink

Oh well. Hate to lose P...he was starting to come around i felt...DizzyDry
Avatar is actually our boy Tater when he was a pup. He is 120 lb American Bulldog. Quite a bit different than a pit, but still Wink
IWreckALot
10/28/2015 6:10am
IWreckALot wrote:
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you...
He's like the cowboy's version of Ndamakong Suh (sp?). It's like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Dez has his head and heart in the right spot, but I wish he would learn to take Witten's approach and just be a little more discrete with the way he approaches situations.

Is this about Hardy bursting into the special teams' huddle?
logan_140 wrote:
What has sue done wrong?
It's all on the field. Not comparable to Hardy when it comes to off the field but both are causing unnecessary distractions for their team. That's all I was saying in that post. And I have posted positively about Suh in the past. From what I understand, he is one of the more generous NFL players in the league, but his antics on the field are frustrating. He is such a beast on the field, he should just let his playing do the talking for him but he resorts to cheap shots occasionally.

Post a reply to: Fuck Greg Hardy

The Latest