Harvey updates from those Vital folks in the path?

AHRMA361
Fantasy
262nd
8/25/2017 8:03pm
Looks pretty serious. Cat 4. Surprised nobody has given any updates.

Stay safe y'all!
|
APLMAN99
8/25/2017 8:54pm
I was wondering if the power was out in most of the areas of the really high winds.....
GD2
Fantasy
854th
8/25/2017 9:03pm
San Marcos is gonna be a lake by the end of the weekend. Texas State already cancelled Monday classes.

kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
8/25/2017 10:56pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 11:00pm
Ive been living in oblivion about this as I forgot my son was scheduled to be in Corpus and Houston this weekend. He's there. Supposed to get on a ship. Drove down, so far, so good.
bigmaico
8/26/2017 3:01am
So far here in Kingwood ( North east Houston) Just a little Wind & series of hard rain.

But it's still early in the storm & it will get more intense soon, I'll try & get some pictures if I can.

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
8/26/2017 8:31am
bigmaico wrote:
So far here in Kingwood ( North east Houston) Just a little Wind & series of hard rain. But it's still early in the storm &...
So far here in Kingwood ( North east Houston) Just a little Wind & series of hard rain.

But it's still early in the storm & it will get more intense soon, I'll try & get some pictures if I can.
My son is in Willis. I think that is close. Any updates is appreciated. Of course, I get them from him but it would be nice to hear something other than "were good" as every answerTongue
newmann
8/26/2017 8:55am
Got a text this morning from the utility company that power was out at our beach house on the Bolivar Peninsula just east of Galveston. Not an uncommon occurrence there since the wind and rain are usually pretty heavy. The wife has been watching for any news from there.

Attended a funeral/viewing yesterday after work near Port Neches and had dinner afterwards down on the waterway with just a light rain. Today, heavy showers off and on with a little wind. One limb in the pool so far and caught some moisture in the wall near the breaker box. Weatherhead check coming up.
bigmaico
8/26/2017 9:05am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2017 7:55am
bigmaico wrote:
So far here in Kingwood ( North east Houston) Just a little Wind & series of hard rain. But it's still early in the storm &...

kzizok wrote:
My son is in Willis. I think that is close. Any updates is appreciated. Of course, I get them from him but it would be nice...
My son is in Willis. I think that is close. Any updates is appreciated. Of course, I get them from him but it would be nice to hear something other than "were good" as every answerTongue
Kzizok,

Your son is 45 NW of me, It all depends on where the rain bands are, but Willis in a little higher then Kingwood & he shouldn't see much flooding! If any at all.

But It's a BIG storm & He is getting rain, How much I can't tell you. I haven't heard of any major problems in Willis on the news, so he should be OK.
newmann
8/26/2017 10:29am
Tornado and flash flood warnings here and a tree just fell down the street knocking out power here at the casa. At least it isn't a hundred damn degree like it has been recently.
TX24
8/26/2017 10:58am
Here on the far West side of San Antonio we have only had a trace of rain and light winds.
They say the rain threat is mostly on East side of 35.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
8/26/2017 11:13am
bigmaico wrote:

kzizok wrote:
My son is in Willis. I think that is close. Any updates is appreciated. Of course, I get them from him but it would be nice...
bigmaico wrote:
Kzizok, Your son is 45 NW of me, It all depends on where the rain bands are, but Willis in a little higher then Kingwood &...
Kzizok,

Your son is 45 NW of me, It all depends on where the rain bands are, but Willis in a little higher then Kingwood & he shouldn't see much flooding! If any at all.

But It's a BIG storm & He is getting rain, How much I can't tell you. I haven't heard of any major problems in Willis on the news, so he should be OK.
Thank you. I really appreciate your response. Makes me feel better to have some details.

Post a reply to: Harvey updates from those Vital folks in the path?

The Latest