Have Netflix? Check this out, doping documentary.

mx691
Fantasy
1185th
Ikaros trailer
Insane documentary, a must see!
Put this in non moto because i hope it belongs there...
|
MR. X
3/16/2018 9:08am
Pretty wild ,I watched that one a bit ago after joe Rogan talked about it.
Uncle Tony
3/16/2018 9:17am
I'm gonna watch this, didn't a Russian curler get busted for doping?
3/16/2018 9:48am
I was always a Lance Armstrong fan, even with the doping, until I read how he shit on everybody with seemingly no guilt.
There is not doubt many NFL players use some type of steroid. Even today, even with the 'random' tests.
Completely different than the PED a cyclist would use, or a runner, or a weight lifter.

I think the curling guy was set up. Just to poke fun at the Russians for getting caught.
DoctorJD
3/16/2018 11:27am
A must watch. When I was watching the "Olympic athletes from Russia" competing at this years winter Olympics, I just assumed they were all dirty.

The Shop

3/16/2018 1:56pm
DoctorJD wrote:
A must watch. When I was watching the "Olympic athletes from Russia" competing at this years winter Olympics, I just assumed they were all dirty.
Assume every superpower nation is dirty.

I hate what they've done to the Olympics. It's a propaganda tool. And as a result, far from a level playing field.
3/16/2018 1:56pm
mx691 wrote:
Ikaros trailer
Insane documentary, a must see!
Put this in non moto because i hope it belongs there...
Dont "hope". You'll only be let down.
JRT812
3/16/2018 2:26pm
Not sure if it’s the same one I watched about the Russian guy or not. There was one where a amateur cyclist wanted to experiment with him. Turned out him trying to save the Russian’s life. Good watch either way.
Ebs
3/16/2018 3:16pm
The Lance Armstrong one, 'Stop at Nothing' was interesting. It doesn't bother me so much that elite athletes with so much to gain dope, but the way he would seek out to destroy people who accused him was total shithead stuff.
MR. X
3/16/2018 4:35pm
Ebs wrote:
The Lance Armstrong one, 'Stop at Nothing' was interesting. It doesn't bother me so much that elite athletes with so much to gain dope, but the...
The Lance Armstrong one, 'Stop at Nothing' was interesting. It doesn't bother me so much that elite athletes with so much to gain dope, but the way he would seek out to destroy people who accused him was total shithead stuff.
I didn't follow his story a lot but it seemed like he was being targeted even though the first 17 guys tested hot.
Mr. G
3/16/2018 5:06pm
Lance taking EPO wasn't the problem. You have to take EPO like everyone else at that level. His mistake was how he handled it. In hind sight he should have said "Yes, just like everyone else". EPO is like Dibencozide on steriods, no pun intended. There used to be a company back in the late 80's that made a really great version. It was so effective I had to stop drinking coffee lest I have too much of a tweak on.
3/16/2018 9:06pm
https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/891561/1/crutchlow-calls-more-antidop…

Interesting comments from Cal Crutchlow at this weekend's opening MotoGP round.

There are clearly a nice portion of the paddock that are not "clean". I believe with 100% certainty Crutchlow is not one to bullshit.

I cannot say Im for all the testing though. Merely from a logical standpoint the PED's are safer than the sport itself.

And I've yet to see a sport in which strict testing has actually worked. In typical American stick & ball sports it's merely a PR move, full of politics, and who gets busted is often a scapegoat. The UFC has gone pretty gnarly but again, more politics that have hurt the sport more than helped. Lots of athletes are still using. And the guys that are failing the tests are being singled out so that USADA can justify their retainer fees to the UFC. Tons of bullshit & fuckery abound.

If Rossi wasnt clean (probably isnt) do I think Dorna would ever let a failed test go public? No way. So why do I want a sport in which some guys are allowed to cheat and others are not. I'd rather they just didnt test at all. It's the only true level playing field.
3/16/2018 9:08pm
Ebs wrote:
The Lance Armstrong one, 'Stop at Nothing' was interesting. It doesn't bother me so much that elite athletes with so much to gain dope, but the...
Couldnt one argue "eye for an eye"?

If someone is out to destroy me, why wouldnt I return the favor? It's not like those after him didnt have their own nefarious agendas.

Post a reply to: Have Netflix? Check this out, doping documentary.

The Latest