dirtmike86
Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 11:51am
For donny Wink
|
Donovan759
3/2/2018 7:39am
dirtmike86 wrote:
For donny Wink
Hahaha thanks Homie. How many guys do you have in the PS4 vital racing group?
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 7:52am
dirtmike86 wrote:
For donny Wink
Donovan759 wrote:
Hahaha thanks Homie. How many guys do you have in the PS4 vital racing group?
No problem. 76 members on vitalmx ps4 group but last night was only 7 including myself.
Donovan759
3/2/2018 8:19am
That's sweet. You guys grew that very quickly. We have 56 in the Xbox Club. Pretty cool how many people on this forum are interested in moto games.
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 8:41am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 8:47am
Donovan759 wrote:
That's sweet. You guys grew that very quickly. We have 56 in the Xbox Club. Pretty cool how many people on this forum are interested in...
That's sweet. You guys grew that very quickly. We have 56 in the Xbox Club. Pretty cool how many people on this forum are interested in moto games.
Yeah hopefully more people start getting on at night that we can actually start a series. I miss the mxonline tournaments days.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/2/2018 8:45am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 8:48am
Donovan759 wrote:
That's sweet. You guys grew that very quickly. We have 56 in the Xbox Club. Pretty cool how many people on this forum are interested in...
dirtmike86 wrote:
Yeah hopefully more people start getting on at night that we can actually start a series. I miss the mxonline tournaments days.
I think series will have to wait until the online is fixed. Getting kicked out of championship races after 2-3 races is a pain in the ass.

Milestone get your shit together, sincerely everyone.

Edit: I was on MX Online Tournaments back when it first got started with Untamed. So much fun. Were you racing with the same name you're racing with now?
peelout
3/2/2018 8:53am
too much fun for me bros, i can't be staying up until fucking four AM though for real
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 9:03am
Donovan759 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think series will have to wait until the online is fixed. Getting kicked out of championship races after 2-3 races is a pain in the...
I think series will have to wait until the online is fixed. Getting kicked out of championship races after 2-3 races is a pain in the ass.

Milestone get your shit together, sincerely everyone.

Edit: I was on MX Online Tournaments back when it first got started with Untamed. So much fun. Were you racing with the same name you're racing with now?
No it was on ps3 and i didnt start until reflex. I think my psn tag was my actual name mikehawkins lol.

We dont have to use there championship, one of us could just screen shot the board and total up the points. But yes once the issues are taken care of it would help. Especially with people getting placed in the wrong positions at the end of the race.
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 9:04am
peelout wrote:
too much fun for me bros, i can't be staying up until fucking four AM though for real
Hahaha man wtf 4am?
peelout
3/2/2018 9:17am
peelout wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Hahaha man wtf 4am?
yeah, tell me about it. haven't done that in a LONG LONG time
hjonesi
3/2/2018 9:18am
I'm on PS4. I have two kids and a wife that deserve my attention but usually Friday/Saturday nights I'll be on. Still trying to get enough control to feel comfortable riding around without accidentally clipping tuff blocks in bowl turns but I'd love to get into a series or two. Feel free to send a friend request (hjonesi). I could use more MX PS4 friends to race with. Especially because it seems like we all share a hatred for those people that race just to t-bone people for fun.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 9:29am
peelout wrote:
Haha! Both you and MXR971. I guess that's the nice part about being on the west coast. A ton of fun though! Might have to move the PS4 downstairs though so i don't have to worry about waking the wife up Laughing
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 9:31am
hjonesi wrote:
I'm on PS4. I have two kids and a wife that deserve my attention but usually Friday/Saturday nights I'll be on. Still trying to get enough...
I'm on PS4. I have two kids and a wife that deserve my attention but usually Friday/Saturday nights I'll be on. Still trying to get enough control to feel comfortable riding around without accidentally clipping tuff blocks in bowl turns but I'd love to get into a series or two. Feel free to send a friend request (hjonesi). I could use more MX PS4 friends to race with. Especially because it seems like we all share a hatred for those people that race just to t-bone people for fun.
Sounds like you're in the same boat as Mike and I. I'll send you a friend request when I get on tonight. Keep an eye out for Hammerfam923!
peelout
3/2/2018 9:34am
peelout wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha! Both you and MXR971. I guess that's the nice part about being on the west coast. A ton of fun though! Might have to move...
Haha! Both you and MXR971. I guess that's the nice part about being on the west coast. A ton of fun though! Might have to move the PS4 downstairs though so i don't have to worry about waking the wife up Laughing
my lady is in SanDiego for the week, so i was getting drunk and playing all night with no abandon. once she's home shit will change lol
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 9:47am
hjonesi wrote:
I'm on PS4. I have two kids and a wife that deserve my attention but usually Friday/Saturday nights I'll be on. Still trying to get enough...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Sounds like you're in the same boat as Mike and I. I'll send you a friend request when I get on tonight. Keep an eye out...
Sounds like you're in the same boat as Mike and I. I'll send you a friend request when I get on tonight. Keep an eye out for Hammerfam923!
Yep 2 little ones, thats why i left abruptly last night. Fridays are my nights i usually pull the all nighters. But by 3am ive had too many jack n cokes and ill be the one hitting the tuff blocks lol.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 9:51am
peelout wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha! Both you and MXR971. I guess that's the nice part about being on the west coast. A ton of fun though! Might have to move...
peelout wrote:
my lady is in SanDiego for the week, so i was getting drunk and playing all night with no abandon. once she's home shit will change...
my lady is in SanDiego for the week, so i was getting drunk and playing all night with no abandon. once she's home shit will change lol
Hahaha! Enjoy it while you can!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 9:53am
hjonesi wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Sounds like you're in the same boat as Mike and I. I'll send you a friend request when I get on tonight. Keep an eye out...
dirtmike86 wrote:
Yep 2 little ones, thats why i left abruptly last night. Fridays are my nights i usually pull the all nighters. But by 3am ive had...
Yep 2 little ones, thats why i left abruptly last night. Fridays are my nights i usually pull the all nighters. But by 3am ive had too many jack n cokes and ill be the one hitting the tuff blocks lol.
Yup, 2 for me as well. I don't usually get on until after they are asleep, unless my son(2 in April) tells me he wants to play broom brooms before mom puts him to bed haha.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/2/2018 9:54am
peelout wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Hahaha man wtf 4am?
I'm on EST and 5am lol.
hjonesi
3/2/2018 9:58am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Yep 2 little ones, thats why i left abruptly last night. Fridays are my nights i usually pull the all nighters. But by 3am ive had...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Yup, 2 for me as well. I don't usually get on until after they are asleep, unless my son(2 in April) tells me he wants to...
Yup, 2 for me as well. I don't usually get on until after they are asleep, unless my son(2 in April) tells me he wants to play broom brooms before mom puts him to bed haha.
Haha that's awesome! I have two girls and my youngest (4) is the same way. Wants to get on the game and "do the thing where he like, jumps and stuff"
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 10:02am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Yup, 2 for me as well. I don't usually get on until after they are asleep, unless my son(2 in April) tells me he wants to...
Lucky. I have two girls 5 and 1 and a half. No broom brooms here, just playing dolls lol.
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 10:04am
peelout wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Hahaha man wtf 4am?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm on EST and 5am lol.
Man i cant do that anymore. Ill pass out with the controller in my hand.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 10:28am
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
Lucky. I have two girls 5 and 1 and a half. No broom brooms here, just playing dolls lol.
Haha that's funny! Are they into bikes at all?

My oldest just turned 5 and she loves riding! We went camping 2 weeks ago and she rode non stop. We had to pull her off the bike, even after a crash. She's a huge Tomac fan. We took her to A1 in 2016 for her first SX and she cried after opening ceremonies because Tomac didn't come say hi to her. Laughing They've both been around bikes their entire lives, so they caught the bug early.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 10:34am
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
hjonesi wrote:
Haha that's awesome! I have two girls and my youngest (4) is the same way. Wants to get on the game and "do the thing where...
Haha that's awesome! I have two girls and my youngest (4) is the same way. Wants to get on the game and "do the thing where he like, jumps and stuff"
Haha, that's cool! At least they want to play it with you right?
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 10:48am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha that's funny! Are they into bikes at all? My oldest just turned 5 and she loves riding! We went camping 2 weeks ago and she...
Haha that's funny! Are they into bikes at all?

My oldest just turned 5 and she loves riding! We went camping 2 weeks ago and she rode non stop. We had to pull her off the bike, even after a crash. She's a huge Tomac fan. We took her to A1 in 2016 for her first SX and she cried after opening ceremonies because Tomac didn't come say hi to her. Laughing They've both been around bikes their entire lives, so they caught the bug early.
I tried to get her into but she just never cared. Shes really cautious and has never been into anything sports related. She will go for a ride with me on the 110 but thats it. She takes after her mother who i taught to ride a bicycle 2 years ago, she was 27 at the time!! My 1 1/2 year old though.... Shes bat shit crazy, she can already ride the little 50cc quad and pedal a tricycle.
jasonv43
3/2/2018 11:06am
Hey guys what do I have to do to get into the PS4 Vital Racing Group? You want me to steal a bike in ATL this weekend? Go streaking? What ever it is just let me know. I am going to be playing tonight and it would be cool to see some of you bro's online.

jv43 is my name online I believe.
3/2/2018 11:09am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Ha Ha, Broom Brooms. My oldest calls it playing "birtbikes". I usually just slap together a quick and easy track in the editor and let him play in the test mode. He's obsessed with trying to stay on the "highway" (the track).

I'm on almost every night from about 10-12:30 EST. Ill be joining tonight, cant wait.
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 11:10am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 11:13am
jasonv43 wrote:
Hey guys what do I have to do to get into the PS4 Vital Racing Group? You want me to steal a bike in ATL this...
Hey guys what do I have to do to get into the PS4 Vital Racing Group? You want me to steal a bike in ATL this weekend? Go streaking? What ever it is just let me know. I am going to be playing tonight and it would be cool to see some of you bro's online.

You have to send maverick a picture of your gooch to get in the group. Ill be on tonight ill hit you up. Psn tag Magicstickmike.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 11:13am
jasonv43 wrote:
Hey guys what do I have to do to get into the PS4 Vital Racing Group? You want me to steal a bike in ATL this...

dirtmike86 wrote:
You have to send maverick a picture of your gooch to get in the group. Ill be on tonight ill hit you up. Psn tag Magicstickmike.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
3/2/2018 11:14am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 11:15am
I'm in for the ps4 championship, like Peely sometimes I have to many adult beverages and bump some hay bales but I am getting the hang of it. Should be on later tonight 9ish e/t. I usually just jump in a random online race, do I just go to vital community and will find the race there to join?
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 11:16am
I'm in for the ps4 championship, like Peely sometimes I have to many adult beverages and bump some hay bales but I am getting the hang...
I'm in for the ps4 championship, like Peely sometimes I have to many adult beverages and bump some hay bales but I am getting the hang of it. Should be on later tonight 9ish e/t. I usually just jump in a random online race, do I just go to vital community and will find the race there to join?
Whats your psn tag?
3/2/2018 11:17am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 11:18am
I'm in for the ps4 championship, like Peely sometimes I have to many adult beverages and bump some hay bales but I am getting the hang...
dirtmike86 wrote:
Whats your psn tag?
almost the same as my vital name JOE_SPROCKETS1

Post a reply to: MES ps4 racing

The Latest