OJ Simpson Guilty?

RACERX69
Edited Date/Time 7/1/2014 2:00am
Hard to believe it's been 20 years since the OJ murders. Anybody here still believe OJ is innocent? As with any major case/event, there are dozens of theories and conspiracy's put forth, some even a tad plausible, but with the mounds of overwhelming evidence against him, I can't believe there are still people who could come to any other conclusion than GUILTY!!
|
borg
6/29/2014 7:45am
I learned a lot watching that trial. Most of it was not complimentary to our court system. Mostly the prosecution side.
ATKpilot99
6/29/2014 7:58am Edited Date/Time 6/29/2014 8:03am
The prosecution was completely over matched in that trial. The defense was actually able to get it into the jury's heads that the blood evidence was planted raising reasonable doubt in their minds. I can't think of any other reason they wouldn't think he was guilty. The trying on a glove over a glove fiasco was ridiculous also.
BUTCH
6/29/2014 8:36am
Guilty for sure! The prosecution didn't do there homework on the blood, if they had, he would have got off! The whole deal was the blood that was in take'n from the crime seen and the blood they drew from OJ had preservitive in it! Same preservative found in the test tubes at the lab....which would indicate that the blood was planted! Funny thing is OJ.... remember had stated during the trial that he had eat'n a Big Mac from McDonalds! Turns out that the sauce they put on the Big Mac has the same preservative as the test tubes!
6/29/2014 9:00am
I was very young when this all went down but I had heard theories be that they let him off because they didn't want riots like with the Rodney King fiasco? Does that theory hold any water? Haven't had a chance to research it.

The Shop

BUTCH
6/29/2014 9:17am
No! Although many black people felt that it was payback for the Rodney King fiasco!
borg
6/29/2014 10:54am
I think the reason they found him not guilty was because of the length of time the trial took as well as some mistakes like the glove thing. The jury was sequestered. They were forced to live in a hotel, away from their homes and families, for 8 months because the prosecution went way overboard. Imagine what that must have been like. If I was on that jury I would have punished the prosecution too. Clark and Darden were given bonuses after the trial. They should have been fired.
Jury nullification IMHO. Everybody knows he did it. Even those that wont admit it.
6/29/2014 11:07am
borg wrote:
I think the reason they found him not guilty was because of the length of time the trial took as well as some mistakes like the...
I think the reason they found him not guilty was because of the length of time the trial took as well as some mistakes like the glove thing. The jury was sequestered. They were forced to live in a hotel, away from their homes and families, for 8 months because the prosecution went way overboard. Imagine what that must have been like. If I was on that jury I would have punished the prosecution too. Clark and Darden were given bonuses after the trial. They should have been fired.
Jury nullification IMHO. Everybody knows he did it. Even those that wont admit it.
^^THIS^^
Not even a speck of doubt in my mind he did it!
scooter5002
6/29/2014 11:12am
Just heard a snippet on the radio the other day, apparently OJ has some medical condition, that causes excess protein in his blood, leaving deposits on his heart, and he only has a few months to live. (Which is 20 more years than Ron Goldman or Nicole lasted) I assume he was asking to be released, based on that, but merely speculation on my part, since I didn't hear the whole report. No word on whether that protein was actually other inmates semen, introduced through what ever method they may choose.

I thought he was guilty, but that verdict was payback for a lot of things, including every black man ever wrongly convicted, or strung up by the KKK, going back as far as recorded history in the U.S. It was a colossal clusterfuck on the part of the prosecution, and that's all she wrote.
500guy
6/29/2014 11:26am
Half of the Jury were black women , OJ got off as pay back for years of abuse by the LAPD and the Rodney King beating.

That and the Prosecutors fucked up at every turn.
RACERX69
6/29/2014 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 6/29/2014 4:08pm
I heard an interview recently with one of the Jurors. He said during deliberations, they never even discussed, not once, the mountain of DNA evidence that was presented at the trial!!!! Huh?? Wow! These people were only interested in convicting the LAPD. If the LA detectives really did plant evidence, think of how many people would have to be involved to actually plant all that blood. It could never happen.
TX24
6/29/2014 7:42pm
500guy wrote:
Half of the Jury were black women , OJ got off as pay back for years of abuse by the LAPD and the Rodney King beating...
Half of the Jury were black women , OJ got off as pay back for years of abuse by the LAPD and the Rodney King beating.

That and the Prosecutors fucked up at every turn.
I think that is true. I remember when a couple of the jurors were interviewed after the trial. I don't think there was anything they could have been told or showed to change their mind.
Old-Man
6/30/2014 9:34am
When ever I hear about OJ now I think of the 22 sec mark in this vid

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
6/30/2014 11:25am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2014 11:26am
It is just a big game in court. It does not matter if the person is guilty or innocent, courts don't care. A prosecutor says we are going to do everything we can to prove this person is guilty, no matter the facts. And the defense is just trying to win to. It's a game of who wins, not who is innocent and guilty. It should be a game show on tv.

Post a reply to: OJ Simpson Guilty?

The Latest