OK which one of you is selling the Explorer on CL?

newmann
|
KHI Guy
3/10/2019 10:17am
This seller is a perfect example of why legalizing pot in Colorado was a bad idea.
KDXGarage
3/11/2019 9:04am
"This posting has been flagged for removal."

newmann, did you get it flagged to negotiate a better price? HA HA

The Shop

SEE ARE125
3/11/2019 1:23pm
Did you get a screen capture, Joe?
If I remember right it was a guy selling a ‘96 Explorer that was parked on the street and hit by a stolen F350, and it was all a conspiracy created by the local Ford dealer to sell more vehicles. Geico and The General insurance were in on the whole scheme. He’s poor because he lives in Colorado and wanted a “good samaritan” to give him $5k for the wrecked Explorer so he could buy a $5k car and he would also repair the Explorer for the new buyer or some shit. Explorer was worth $2500 tops before it was hit, and would probably cost $2k to repair it. Somehow he thinks $5k is gonna buy him a $5k car and cover the cost of fixing the Explorer for the new owner? Math didn’t really add up and the whole ad just confused the shit out of me. haha
newmann
3/11/2019 2:08pm
Did you get a screen capture, Joe?
Geico and the General insurance refuse to pay for the damages done to my Ford Explorer by a F-350 that crashed into it while it was parked at home. I need my car and need to get rid of this one the City of Northglenn is pounding at my door and will not give me the time I need to fix it. It was in the shop at O'mera ford a few days before some organized criminal stole a F-350 to crash into my car. Maybe the dealership was looking for a way to sell 2 new cars at the expense of two crashed cars by an organized crime car thief in the area. The circumstances and the drive around the block is what makes this so suspicious as to why the stolen ford was crashed into my ford early in the morning on the weekend. That's why I say it was organized crime because you would need to have done your homework to know when I was asleep.

Both insurance companies Geico the car that hit mine, and the General the insurance of the victims car. Said it was up to the victim to find the car thief and make them pay for it. This was done by organized crime operating in the area with the distinct air of trying to sell cars BS. I called O'mera right after this and they instantly knew me and where ready to sell me a new car. I asked around and no one would identify the car thief even though several reported to having seen him run and jump fences in the neighborhood.

I'm looking for a good Samaritan willing to help me get a decent car for my line of self employment similar to the car I can't drive no more. I think $5000 might do? I'm willing to negotiate. I was looking around and a similar car cost between 5K to 7K. If you are a good samaritan and can help in a decent trade or something I'll consider it. But I need time to fix it. Out of work no money and need the tools that's what's holding me back. Poverty sucks in Colorado and I hate living in Colorado because of this poverty for life sentence.

So I'll sell this car for that. 5000 USD, trade or lets negotiate? Thanks for looking and if you can help I'd appreciate it.

If you got Geico or the General you might want to reconsider who you are insured with. I know I'm regretting it.

The car still drives and everything still works in it, needs repairs to pass emissions. I'd fix it but don't have the money and have no work with a broken down car. My loss is your gain. It was a good car too.

I paid my insurance significantly more than what it would take to replace the car. I paid them for years excellent driver, I don't cause car accidents, I'm one good driver with a very clean record. I just can't believe the General and Geico just left me out in the cold and gave me a middle finger.

Car can be driven but wont pass emmissions. Fixes for that are easy. It's still a good car it works. If you got a student and want them to have a car they can fix and care for. This is perfect.
Jimmy638
3/11/2019 3:15pm
Sounds like the dude got ahold of some of that new weed going around up there called "Organized Crime Dealer"
OCD for short

Post a reply to: OK which one of you is selling the Explorer on CL?

The Latest