Okay conspiracy theorists....

XXVoid MainXX
1/18/2018 3:34pm
I am typically the opposite of a conspiracy theorist but in this particular case I am putting the odds that the Zuma mission was actually successful at 25% and 75% that it failed like some in the government are suggesting.
gabrielito
1/18/2018 4:36pm
I am typically the opposite of a conspiracy theorist but in this particular case I am putting the odds that the Zuma mission was actually successful...
I am typically the opposite of a conspiracy theorist but in this particular case I am putting the odds that the Zuma mission was actually successful at 25% and 75% that it failed like some in the government are suggesting.
"successful at 25%, 74% it failed like some in the government are suggesting and 1% aliens intercepted it"

There, I fixed it for you

The Shop

XXVoid MainXX
1/18/2018 5:33pm
Ha ha! I was going to say that the aliens got it but figured that would cause too much of a stir. Smile
1/24/2018 10:47am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2018 10:48am
Shit they’re just placing that tungston cylinder and about to drop it on North Korea. No nuclear radiation but the force will knock it outta the park.

^thats probabaly not what is really going on.
plowboy
8/13/2018 5:16pm
Shit they’re just placing that tungston cylinder and about to drop it on North Korea. No nuclear radiation but the force will knock it outta the...
Shit they’re just placing that tungston cylinder and about to drop it on North Korea. No nuclear radiation but the force will knock it outta the park.

Lol @ tungsten. I've been converting one of our experimental Citation X's to production spec for public sale. The cabin was loaded with ballast (I didn't load it). We needed to off load it for first green flight. This involves 4 or 5 people fire bucket brigade style. First came the lead shot bags (10 lbs apiece x 2 at a time) not bad. Next came the lead bricks (34 lbs apiece but have a handle to pick them up with)...then came about 20 flat tungsten plates ( 3/4" x 10" x10"...gotta weigh close to 50 lbs a piece) finger pinching Bastards. Amazing how much that stuff weighs.
MR. X
8/13/2018 5:33pm
Shit they’re just placing that tungston cylinder and about to drop it on North Korea. No nuclear radiation but the force will knock it outta the...

plowboy wrote:
Lol @ tungsten. I've been converting one of our experimental Citation X's to production spec for public sale. The cabin was loaded with ballast (I didn't...
Lol @ tungsten. I've been converting one of our experimental Citation X's to production spec for public sale. The cabin was loaded with ballast (I didn't load it). We needed to off load it for first green flight. This involves 4 or 5 people fire bucket brigade style. First came the lead shot bags (10 lbs apiece x 2 at a time) not bad. Next came the lead bricks (34 lbs apiece but have a handle to pick them up with)...then came about 20 flat tungsten plates ( 3/4" x 10" x10"...gotta weigh close to 50 lbs a piece) finger pinching Bastards. Amazing how much that stuff weighs.
52.16 pounds
plowboy
8/13/2018 6:03pm

plowboy wrote:
Lol @ tungsten. I've been converting one of our experimental Citation X's to production spec for public sale. The cabin was loaded with ballast (I didn't...
MR. X wrote:
52.16 pounds
I didn't weigh it but it sure felt like 50 pounds worth. Square plates and hard to pick up. I'll be glad to get this plane done. Replacing all the instrumented plumbing, flight controls, etc with production units and running all the functional tests has been a pain. Just imagine an entire aircraft in boxes and reassembly with different parts. It actually flew the first flight with very few discrepancies. I've got a good crew.

Post a reply to: Okay conspiracy theorists....

The Latest