Related:
Create New Tag
jeffro503 jeffro503
12/21/2017 7:50 PM

I saw this video and thought " Oh man.....how offend some of these younger people now days would be if this happened today ". And it's true.....there would be a meltdown on biblical proportions. This is the way it used to be , even on national broadcasts stations. It's sad to say , that in this day and age , this would never be shown on a major network without people being sued or the show itself being cancelled. Would hurt way to many feelings.

But fuckin' A....Rodney at his best!

[img]

[/img]

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

XXVoid MainXX XXVoid MainXX
12/21/2017 8:00 PM

Funny, I just watched that an hour ago. smile

jeffro503 jeffro503
12/21/2017 8:10 PM
XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Funny, I just watched that ...more

Right on brother! Brings back some good times.laughing We grew up at the right time that a lot of these younger guys will never understand. Makes you sit back and shake your head a little at all the bullshit.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

Hut Hut
12/21/2017 8:25 PM

"Will somebody shut that fat little bastard up!" lol Rodney was awesome!

Sprew Sprew
12/21/2017 10:30 PM

Good stuff. Thanks.

omalley omalley
12/22/2017 5:15 AM
XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Funny, I just watched that ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

Right on brother! Brings ...more

My dad and I were just talking about this last week, and how if a show like All in the Family was produced today, people would lose their minds. Sad state of affairs.

akillerwombat akillerwombat
12/22/2017 8:54 AM

Funny shit.

plowboy plowboy
12/22/2017 2:41 PM

"They asked me what I used for bait"!

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

kzizok kzizok
12/22/2017 3:56 PM

Love me some Johnny Carson too!

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Uncle Tony Uncle Tony
12/22/2017 4:01 PM

Great stuff Rodney was awesome, so was Johnny Carson, I remember him saying "mount baldy, Yul Brenner on his honeymoon night"

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry