SharePoint

JRT812
9/7/2017 11:48am
Because there is a melting pot of characters on this site... thought I would ask:

Are there any SharePoint users on here? I am having an issue loading a report in excel and not being able to see my stoplight indicators. Works in SharePoint, but I receive the code I use in excel instead of the indicator.

Thanks
|
JAFO92
9/7/2017 12:59pm
My wife is a Sharepoint guru. I will show her this thread in a few hours and see what she says.
JRT812
9/7/2017 1:48pm
Thanks!
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
9/7/2017 2:20pm
I'm no Excel guru, and I don't even know what SharePoint is, but are you copying the data in SP and pasting it into Excel? You may want to try "paste special/keep source formatting" or "paste special/paste link" if it references an external link.
JRT812
9/7/2017 6:03pm
Falcon wrote:
I'm no Excel guru, and I don't even know what SharePoint is, but are you copying the data in SP and pasting it into Excel? You...
I'm no Excel guru, and I don't even know what SharePoint is, but are you copying the data in SP and pasting it into Excel? You may want to try "paste special/keep source formatting" or "paste special/paste link" if it references an external link.
Thanks Falcon. I am adding info to a custom list in SP and exporting to Excel. I added stoplight indicators (icon) in SP (red,yellow, and green) to reflect the status of the task.When exporting to Excel, I do not get the icon, but the code that was written in SP to produce the icon.

JAFO - thanks for the message and reaching out. I really appreciate it! I responded to the message, but please , y'all do not need to go out of your way to help tonight if its too late. I am already behind on the project... so my medicine is coming even if I don't find a resolution tonight.

Post a reply to: SharePoint

The Latest