Snapchat died

kb228
2/9/2018 6:31am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2018 10:17am
Anyone else get a hernia after updating?
|
early
Fantasy
2139th
2/9/2018 7:27am
So thats why all the millenials are broken today
Sunhouse
2/9/2018 8:43am
It is now covered in crap; random bloggers and shit popping up. Same with instagram. It’s the death of any social media - when they introduce advertisements and generic crap you didn’t ask to see. In that regard I guess you can say it is a positive thing when they freak out over being bombarded with Kardashians and other sub-humans on a private social media account
BMSOBx2
2/9/2018 9:15am
Net neutrality anyone?
peelout
2/9/2018 10:19am
only had snapchat for a while getting nudes from a couple chicks i was seeing at the time.

for anything else it's fucking gay.

The Shop

agn5009
2/9/2018 10:33am
peelout wrote:
only had snapchat for a while getting nudes from a couple chicks i was seeing at the time.

Yeah, I don't get it. My sister was watching my kid for me one day and she told me to download Snapchat so she could send some pictures of my kid and hers. She sends me these really nice pictures of my boy and her 3 kids. I'm like awesome, nice family pics of the kids. I come to find out the pictures go away after a few seconds. What the fuck good is that nonsense?
HenryA
2/9/2018 10:47am
Yup, that was a really strange update. Guess they got too greedy
early
Fantasy
2139th
2/9/2018 10:56am
HenryA wrote:
Yup, that was a really strange update. Guess they got too greedy
Looks like there was a little bump from the update, wont mean much if they lose users with increased advertising...see myspace/facebook.

2/9/2018 1:55pm
Snapchat isn't nearly as interesting as it used to be, but I kind of like the update. I can see all my friend's stories on one side and then I can completely ignore the other uninteresting content because it's on a different screen.

FiendzCC
2/9/2018 4:01pm
peelout wrote:

Nailed it. Logged back into mine not too long ago. Decided I just can't do it anymore. All it is now is girls that already annoy the shit out of males posting what are essentially PSA's or rants that they think are funny and people want to hear, using these stupid fucking filters that they think are cute, and the worst part is some of these filters aren't just visual, they change the voice as well and most of them are high pitched. Everytime I get sent one I want to gouge my eyes out, so I'm just gonna delete it.

That, plus all this other garbage I'm hearing about now, I'm out haha
JM485
2/9/2018 4:13pm
Good thing I know not to update now. . . It started with ruining YouTube, then they ruined IG, now they've gone on to SC, just awesome.

I laugh whenever I see an ad for "ad free" YouTube Red, are you freacking kidding me it always used to be ad free until you greedy bastards ruined it. For the record though, I refuse to monitize my account and allow them to put ads on my videos, not worth it to me to make everyone watch a bullshit ad so I can make a few dollars since we're bombarded with them 24/7 anyways.
XXVoid MainXX
2/10/2018 7:19am
Ah the good old days when you had to go buy a roll of film, wait until you snapped all the pictures on the roll, take it in to get it developed and wait a week for them to come back to the store you took them to. I have never tried snapchat because it doesn't make any sense to me either. Gotta admit the ability to snap high quality pictures and video from the phone now days is pretty awesome and there are a million ways to send those pictures without them disappearing that I never understood the point of the snapchat thing. Maybe I'm getting old?
agn5009
2/10/2018 7:40am
Ah the good old days when you had to go buy a roll of film, wait until you snapped all the pictures on the roll, take...
Ah the good old days when you had to go buy a roll of film, wait until you snapped all the pictures on the roll, take it in to get it developed and wait a week for them to come back to the store you took them to. I have never tried snapchat because it doesn't make any sense to me either. Gotta admit the ability to snap high quality pictures and video from the phone now days is pretty awesome and there are a million ways to send those pictures without them disappearing that I never understood the point of the snapchat thing. Maybe I'm getting old?
Yep absolutely. Technology is pretty amazing. My phone takes better pictures than most digital cameras. And I can send that picture to absolutely anyone I know in an instant. Crazy stuff.
reded
2/10/2018 12:28pm
Ah the good old days when you had to go buy a roll of film, wait until you snapped all the pictures on the roll, take...
We must both be old. I can't understand the infatuation with knowing what every other mfer on the planet is doing at any given moment. Most people should concentrate more on their own lives and less on others.
peelout
2/12/2018 8:29am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2018 8:33am
i'm 34 so by no means am i trying to say i had a B&W camera or poloroid or some ancient old ass shit like that...

but i remember one night when i was 20 or so my friends and i had a few girls over and we were all getting wasted. had my roll camera out snapping pics all night. even had some strip poker going, girls were getting touchy, one girl (in her panties) was riding the other girls face like a roller-coaster... all around good time.

anyway took the roll of film with a couple others to throw the scent off and maybe they'd miss the nudes. nope. got the prints back and all the nudes were missing. there was one with half a tit and that's it, i was pretty bummed.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
2/12/2018 8:49am
^^^ LOL half a tit. Hopefully the nip portion of it atleast.
Tracktor
2/12/2018 10:17am
peelout wrote:
i'm 34 so by no means am i trying to say i had a B&W camera or poloroid or some ancient old ass shit like that...

but i remember one night when i was 20 or so my friends and i had a few girls over and we were all getting wasted. had my roll camera out snapping pics all night. even had some strip poker going, girls were getting touchy, one girl (in her panties) was riding the other girls face like a roller-coaster... all around good time.

anyway took the roll of film with a couple others to throw the scent off and maybe they'd miss the nudes. nope. got the prints back and all the nudes were missing. there was one with half a tit and that's it, i was pretty bummed.
I've had the opposite experience. I've got back a few rolls BITD that had pleasant surprises on them. Of course there may be some prints of the wife's, (then girlfriend) boobs and such floating around in some now middle aged dudes shoe box of memories but we will keep that between us. You know those guys were making extra copies. I figured we got the nudes back so we might bring in more for them.
Funny story - I used to be a mechanic (before digital cameras) and we would find the strangest shit in people's cars. One older guy had nude pics of his 20 year old girlfriend covering the interior of his Toyota. Everyone wanted to test drive that truck..........

Post a reply to: Snapchat died

The Latest