Tonight is the NIGHT!!!!

G-man
6/21/2018 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 1:04pm
Phoenix has waited 50 YEARS for this after the "Curse of the Coin Flip" that we lost to the Bucks and Lew Alcinder otherwise known as Kareem one of the greatest Centers to ever play the game.

But we finally have the #1 pick and all signs point to Deandre Ayton. The Bahama Boy that is only 19 and has a NBA body and skillset to be a Franchise player. He reminds me of a young Hakeem Olajuwon/David Robinson and has already put on 15 lbs of muscle working out in Phoenix as he prepares for the NBA.

I like a lineup of Booker, Josh Jackson, TJ Warren and Ayton and we also have the 16th pick.

Good young talent ready to bring Phoenix back from the ashes.... Smile

To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/kings/nba-draft-prospect-profile-dean…

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/06/21/nba-mock-draft-2018-trade-rumors-fina…

|
GregDVT
6/21/2018 12:32pm
Lots of big guys in this years draft. Ayton looks awesome. Unfortunately I don’t think trae young will be as electric in the NBA as he was in the ncaa. Also he needs to do something About his awful patchy hair, that alone would keep me from drafting him lol.

The real question is what happens in free agency with all of these all-stars seeming to be unhappy where they are
G-man
6/21/2018 1:54pm
Yep Ayton looks awesome, players like him don't come around very often--the timing couldn't have come at a better time.

The Suns Bandwagon fans will start coming out of the woodwork once again to watch this guy play.

This place is ready to EXPLODE in a few hours....Woohoo

peelout
6/21/2018 2:01pm
GregDVT wrote:
Lots of big guys in this years draft. Ayton looks awesome. Unfortunately I don’t think trae young will be as electric in the NBA as he...
Lots of big guys in this years draft. Ayton looks awesome. Unfortunately I don’t think trae young will be as electric in the NBA as he was in the ncaa. Also he needs to do something About his awful patchy hair, that alone would keep me from drafting him lol.

The real question is what happens in free agency with all of these all-stars seeming to be unhappy where they are
he needs to do something About his awful patchy hair, that alone would keep me from drafting him

it could be worse, bro

G-man
6/21/2018 2:04pm
Ha!

He cut that mop recently! Cheerful

The Shop

peelout
6/21/2018 2:09pm
G-man wrote:
Ha!

He cut that mop recently! Cheerful
did he?!

when i watched them play the Jazz i seriously couldn't stop looking at his hair. i didn't even watch most of the game, i was just dumbfounded the entire time.
G-man
6/21/2018 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 2:44pm
Yea I know we picked him up from the Magic mid-season and that was his trademark. I thought it was ridiculous too and it actually impeded his shot at times. He played decent at first then kinda fizzled out. He probably figured if he wanted any chance to remain on the team for next season he better cut that MOP! Dizzy

We went from having too many Pt guards on the Team (Dragic, Bledsoe and Isaiah Thomas) to not enough. That's the one hole that we need to fill and hopefully make a trade or move up in the draft. If only we could trade for Donavon Mitchell! LoL

Tonight is gonna be crazy with all the last minute deals/trades.

And then there is the LeBron and Kawai Drama..... Woohoo
GregDVT
6/21/2018 5:55pm
GregDVT wrote:
Lots of big guys in this years draft. Ayton looks awesome. Unfortunately I don’t think trae young will be as electric in the NBA as he...

peelout wrote:
[b][i]he needs to do something About his awful patchy hair, that alone would keep me from drafting him[/i][/b] it could be worse, bro [img]http://www.deluxe-china.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/elfrid-payton-hairstyle-ra-the-god-of-the-sun-has-come-to-us-in-his-physical-form-suns-hairstyles-for-black-girls.jpg[/img]
he needs to do something About his awful patchy hair, that alone would keep me from drafting him

it could be worse, bro

how does it even stay like that? it looks like he should have a carrot hanging from it by a string.

On a side note, I REALLY want lebron to go to the 76er's, so i can go see him embiid and simmons play in person on a semi regular basis.
ocscottie
6/21/2018 7:22pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 7:28pm
Where did Tray Young go? The little wanna be Steph dude.

edit: ATL. Curious what that lil shit can do.
ocscottie
6/21/2018 7:33pm
"And then there is the LeBron and Kawai Drama....'

Dude how weird is the Kawai drama? He seems like such a quiet chill dude, but with all this, its looking like he might be hard to work with. Dude is money, but wasted a whole year of his career, be curious where he lands, maybe Lakers with LBJ lol
G-man
6/21/2018 9:39pm
We got the Bahama Beast can't wait to see him in a Suns uniform... Smile

G-man
6/21/2018 9:41pm
ocscottie wrote:
[i]"And then there is the LeBron and Kawai Drama....'[/i] Dude how weird is the Kawai drama? He seems like such a quiet chill dude, but with...

Dude how weird is the Kawai drama? He seems like such a quiet chill dude, but with all this, its looking like he might be hard to work with. Dude is money, but wasted a whole year of his career, be curious where he lands, maybe Lakers with LBJ lol
Yeah the Kauai drama is very weird as he did seem like a very mellow dude.

But I'm not a Spurs fan at all so don't really care about that but I sure don't want them to go to the Lakers and make another super team.
peelout
6/25/2018 9:30am
Jazz picked up Grayson Allen, i was never a fan of his antics but the guy plays his heart out. will be interesting to see if it's a good pick or a flop.
G-man
6/25/2018 10:09pm
peelout wrote:
Jazz picked up Grayson Allen, i was never a fan of his antics but the guy plays his heart out. will be interesting to see if...
Jazz picked up Grayson Allen, i was never a fan of his antics but the guy plays his heart out. will be interesting to see if it's a good pick or a flop.
Don't know much about him, what antics?
APLMAN99
6/26/2018 6:59am
ocscottie wrote:
[i]"And then there is the LeBron and Kawai Drama....'[/i] Dude how weird is the Kawai drama? He seems like such a quiet chill dude, but with...

I am not sure who Kawai or Kauai are or who they play for, but if their situation is anything close to Kawhi Leonard’s with the Spurs, that’d be kind of crazy......

Leonard’s situation is a bit bizarre. San Antonio seems to have the ability to “rebuild” while still winning, one of the best head coaches in the history of the game who has always seemed to EARN the highest level of respect from his players (from stars to bench sitters) and he wants out? I think that I’d be careful if I were an NBA GM when it came to making a run for him because his motivations might be completely unpredictable.....
peelout
6/26/2018 8:01am
peelout wrote:
Jazz picked up Grayson Allen, i was never a fan of his antics but the guy plays his heart out. will be interesting to see if...
G-man wrote:
Don't know much about him, what antics?
he's well known for tripping and body checking other players. there are highlight videos on YouTube
tcannon521
Fantasy
1301st
6/26/2018 8:18am
peelout wrote:
[b][i]he needs to do something About his awful patchy hair, that alone would keep me from drafting him[/i][/b] it could be worse, bro [img]http://www.deluxe-china.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/elfrid-payton-hairstyle-ra-the-god-of-the-sun-has-come-to-us-in-his-physical-form-suns-hairstyles-for-black-girls.jpg[/img]

it could be worse, bro

The drag of that surely cost him a couple inches of vertical...
G-man
6/26/2018 8:26am
ocscottie wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
I am not sure who Kawai or Kauai are or who they play for, but if their situation is anything close to Kawhi Leonard’s with the...
I am not sure who Kawai or Kauai are or who they play for, but if their situation is anything close to Kawhi Leonard’s with the Spurs, that’d be kind of crazy......

Leonard’s situation is a bit bizarre. San Antonio seems to have the ability to “rebuild” while still winning, one of the best head coaches in the history of the game who has always seemed to EARN the highest level of respect from his players (from stars to bench sitters) and he wants out? I think that I’d be careful if I were an NBA GM when it came to making a run for him because his motivations might be completely unpredictable.....
Mr. Spell checker I talk into my phone get a lot of typos and some sentences might not start off with a capital. deal with it. Dry
MelonFan123
6/26/2018 8:39am
born and bred diehard Lakers fan myself, but I've also been a Kawhi admirer since before his NBA stardom as he went to my alma mater, San Diego State University. My life as an NBA fan will be complete is he comes to LA.

The guy is certainly an anomoly and his current situation is a bit head scratching, he seems like the perfect fit for the Spurs organization. But Popp also seems like a crabby mofo who you can love and he loves you, until he doesn't. Kawhi is the personality type to not like drama, so if he doesn't like you or a situation he won't make it a big deal, he's just over it. I think something happened with him and front office and he jus made up his mind that he's moving on. Pure speculation of course.

I do know he has an Uncle acting as his agent and overseeing his "brand". Some articles have portrayed him as unqualified to be negotiating a top level NBA contract, endorsement deals and that he may not have Kawhi's best interests. But that remains to be seen.

Always loved this article about him. Driving the same '97 Tahoe and using free Wing Stop coupons lol
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/16/kawhi-leon…
ocscottie
6/26/2018 11:25am
OMG i didnt spell a basketball players name right....how am i going to live with myself! I might need therapy to get over this one.

......you dork. Grinning
G-man
6/26/2018 11:48am
ocscottie wrote:
OMG i didnt spell a basketball players name right....how am i going to live with myself! I might need therapy to get over this one. ......you...
OMG i didnt spell a basketball players name right....how am i going to live with myself! I might need therapy to get over this one.

......you dork. Grinning
LaughingGrinning
plowboy
6/26/2018 5:43pm
ocscottie wrote:
OMG i didnt spell a basketball players name right....how am i going to live with myself! I might need therapy to get over this one. ......you...

......you dork. Grinning
G-man wrote:
LaughingGrinning
That's nothing....I have never watched a college or pro basketball game IN MY LIFE...and I'm 60 years old. How do you like them apples? I haven't seen a handful of college/pro football games in the last 10 years and I used to be rabid. Wish I had more time to watch baseball. Moto is all I got left...which suits me fine.
ocscottie
6/28/2018 1:04pm
LeBron called Durant and asked if he wanted to "team up" Laughing
mxb2
6/28/2018 1:32pm
ocscottie wrote:
LeBron called Durant and asked if he wanted to "team up" Laughing
Haha. Sixers gettin a max player soon.

Post a reply to: Tonight is the NIGHT!!!!

The Latest