UFC stunt or real?

kongols
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2018 9:49pm
Latest Connor shananigans. What do you think?
|
4/5/2018 1:41pm
I don’t know. I think Dana is finally over the mcgregor BS, along with fans of the sport. Could be wrong tho.
IWreckALot
4/5/2018 2:09pm
I don’t know. I think Dana is finally over the mcgregor BS, along with fans of the sport. Could be wrong tho.
I would like to agree with you but the UFC is HURTING for some personalities. They don't pay crap so fighters don't want anything to do with it. McGregor has to drive ratings big time.
jgmxdad251
4/5/2018 2:21pm
kongols wrote:
Latest Connor shananigans. What do you think?
What was his latest shenanigans? Dana said this week that he would fight this year. He also said Lesnar is coming back. I think it's going to be Lesnar and Jones and the winner gets the winner of the Stipe Cormier fight.

The Shop

MR. X
4/5/2018 2:37pm
Was that the video of him and a group of guys throwing shit all over the place ? It looked like it was backstage at an arena of some sort. I saw a video on Instagram but couldn't tell what was going on exactly.
4/5/2018 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/5/2018 2:46pm
^I think he also pretty much told Dana to go ##%% off and called him a ( rhymes with hunt) over stripping the belt from him. But
That could be a act from him as well.
Stuntman949
4/5/2018 2:48pm
The video of him putting the dolly through the bus window was pretty solid.
MR. X
4/5/2018 4:25pm
Dana said there is a warrant out for his arrest and his plane can't leave the airport in N.Y..
Sully
4/5/2018 5:00pm
MR. X wrote:
Dana said there is a warrant out for his arrest and his plane can't leave the airport in N.Y..
NYPD shot that down. They said they just want to talk to him, but if he doesn't come in on his own, then they will probably issue a warrant. And Scottie's right, the guy is a major douche. The UFC should have stripped him of his LW title while he was training for Floyd.
4/5/2018 5:03pm
MR. X wrote:
I don't think that's how that works. Lots of people have warrants for much worse and they fly freely.
MR. X
4/5/2018 5:16pm
MR. X wrote:
I don't think that's how that works. Lots of people have warrants for much worse and they fly freely.
Just going by the interview with Dana white ,he said warrant and his plane can't fly til he turns himself in.
4/5/2018 5:34pm
Definitely not a stunt, Conor has fucked himself big time with this. Dana sure as hell won't be doing business with him anytime soon and I'd wave goodbye to that big Burger King deal too. Apparantly it was retaliation for Khabib approaching one of his friends in a hotel or something, either way it was dumb as hell and he could have seriously injured someone.
MR. X
4/5/2018 5:51pm
Thats one of conors long time training partners . That Khabib is a god damn wrecking machine .
4/5/2018 6:48pm
MR. X wrote:
Thats one of conors long time training partners . That Khabib is a god damn wrecking machine .
Khabib would wreck Conor, I wouldn't be surprised if he purposely did this to not have to fight Khabib in the future and not to look like a bitch by CONTINUING to duck a fight with him. He was down last month to fill in to fight a much smaller Edgar and goes radio silent the minute Ferguson got hurt.
jeffro503
4/5/2018 6:58pm
Well.....it was on TMZ sports??

" Hey Connor......would you be willing to take a $100,000 fine , if we slipped a cool million in your pocket?"

I'm in for thinking some of it was a scripted way of just boosting views. Just my opinion.
4/5/2018 7:03pm
MR. X wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Well.....it was on TMZ sports?? " Hey Connor......would you be willing to take a $100,000 fine , if we slipped a cool million in your pocket?"...

" Hey Connor......would you be willing to take a $100,000 fine , if we slipped a cool million in your pocket?"

I'm in for thinking some of it was a scripted way of just boosting views. Just my opinion.
Agreed. No way they fire McGregor
Sully
4/5/2018 8:22pm
I hope the UFC plans to cut big checks for Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg, because the NY Athletic Commission just pulled both of them from their fights this weekend. Chiesa was from glass cuts, and Borg was from glass in his eye.
4/5/2018 8:32pm
Also their opponents and that Bruce Leroy dude that was supposed to fight Conor's lackey Artem Lobov Saturday night.
4/5/2018 8:36pm
Huh always assumed they would sue Conor, never thought about the UFC....but they are both one loss away from being cut. Why not get an obvious cash in before that happens?
4/5/2018 10:52pm Edited Date/Time 4/5/2018 10:55pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well.....it was on TMZ sports?? " Hey Connor......would you be willing to take a $100,000 fine , if we slipped a cool million in your pocket?"...

Oh yeah he cut up a guy and could have blinded someone to boost views, and it'll cost him more than a mil after he gets sued, loses his sponsorships and can't fight in the ufc again. I'm all for being skeptical when it comes to this shit considering ufc do fake stuff sometimes but come on get real you moron there is nothing scripted about this.
MotoMo165
4/5/2018 11:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/5/2018 11:17pm
That shit talking twat should go back to his country. The fuck thinks he can do anything he wants and get away with it
4/6/2018 12:13am
jeffro503 wrote:

Oh yeah he cut up a guy and could have blinded someone to boost views, and it'll cost him more than a mil after he gets...
Oh yeah he cut up a guy and could have blinded someone to boost views, and it'll cost him more than a mil after he gets sued, loses his sponsorships and can't fight in the ufc again. I'm all for being skeptical when it comes to this shit considering ufc do fake stuff sometimes but come on get real you moron there is nothing scripted about this.
There's already 6 guys missing their fights because of him and his buddies. All could fight, but why miss a big payday. They were all on the verge of being cut after a loss anyways, why not cash in on earnings lost. That's fight of the night, ko of the night, and submission of the night. Even though they probably wouldn't have won them they could have. Conor done f'd up on this one. Better hope Floyd gives him another payday in the near future.
JRT812
4/6/2018 4:37am
Looks like he has been charged.
greenmx5
4/6/2018 5:28am
jeffro503 wrote:

Oh yeah he cut up a guy and could have blinded someone to boost views, and it'll cost him more than a mil after he gets...
There's already 6 guys missing their fights because of him and his buddies. All could fight, but why miss a big payday. They were all on...
There's already 6 guys missing their fights because of him and his buddies. All could fight, but why miss a big payday. They were all on the verge of being cut after a loss anyways, why not cash in on earnings lost. That's fight of the night, ko of the night, and submission of the night. Even though they probably wouldn't have won them they could have. Conor done f'd up on this one. Better hope Floyd gives him another payday in the near future.
Chiesa wasn't cleared by the NY State Athletic Commission. So he was pulled unwillingly. Have you guys ever had glass on/in your face? You can hear Chiesa in the one video saying he didn't want to touch his face, because the more you do that the more you fuck yourself up with glass that's already embedded. Borg has glass in his eyes that affected his cornea. Do you want to go get punched in the face 2 days after having glass shards in your eyes/face?

What Conor did is fucked up. It was a gang mentality. They rushed the Barclay's center (trespassing) and hurt other people in the process. Atrem had been talking shit on Khabib for a while now and Khabib finally called him out. Artem said he would fuck him up if he ever had the chance, but did nothing when Khabib was in front of him. There's no excuse for what Conor did. The co-main event champ (Rose Namajunas) was almost hit by the dolly too. You think the UFC would be okay if 4 fights were cancelled and one was a championship fight? Absolutely not.

What gets me is the fact that Conor posts about staying ready and was going to fight Frankie Edgar on short notice a month ago, but as soon as Ferguson pulls out he's supposedly on vacation and can't be reached. He can't defend his belts, but he can fly from Dublin to NY on short notice to defend Artem? I'm tired of this guy.

Post a reply to: UFC stunt or real?

The Latest