UFO sightings. Not hoax.

level
5/31/2019 4:34pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2019 4:34pm
What is interesting to me is the uptick in sightings and armed forces get so many they had to find a way to start documenting them.
Then you have pilots telling you flat out what they saw and how they moved. I don’t think a drone can move like they said. It’s all very interesting and bit scary.
I am very skeptical as well and my brain goes to reasonable meanings but shit you can’t ignore what people are seeing. Especially odd they are around our pilots.
The special is on tonight On history channel discussing all this. On soon. let’s chat back after we watch it.
KHI Guy
5/31/2019 5:22pm
That is a glimpse of 10-20 years into the future. What they are seeing is what will be mainstream military hardware in the 2030's. Remember when the F117 was made public in the late 1980's? It was conceived in the 1960's, first flew in the '70's, went operational in the early '80's. It was responsible for countless UFO sightings, and was already obsolete when released to the public. Same with the B2, same with the Aurora, ect....

It is also not an uncommon practice to have your military "sight" new technology in this way. The idea is to see if/how your guys can detect it, and what the reaction to this never before seen technology it. It is reasoned that the enemy will react the same way.

borg
5/31/2019 5:33pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Yeah me to Borg! Just look at what we evolved from in that amount of time.....what will we look like in 250,00 years from now? Not...
Yeah me to Borg! Just look at what we evolved from in that amount of time.....what will we look like in 250,00 years from now? Not even sure if Earth would still be inhabitable , but we may of found a way to live off this rock. I'm really hoping that before I die , we can at least get a telescope powerful enough to really look out into space. Reaching some where else is out of the question for now.....but just seeing something would be incredible. The sheer vastness of space is almost impossible to comprehend , and we just aren't smart enough yet to really see what's out there.

I've always wondered......if another life form that could of possibly evolved hundred's or thousand's , or even millions of years ahead of us , still can't make the travel.....but have seen us. Like have we " been seen " by someone else? Maybe they are evolved enough where they can see our planet , but the distance is still to great to travel. And out of those trillion planet's in just our galaxy......who knows?
The other issue is, lets say you are an intelligent life form in our galaxy somewhere. You want to find out if there is anybody out there and you have the Mclaren F1 of space ships. Where do you decide to look? How would they stumble across this dump? Did they spot my goddam neighbors christmas lights or something? There's a good chance that somebody else is out there. The chances that they know how to find us, not so much. Close to zero.
Texas Built
5/31/2019 7:36pm
I think it would be awesome of it was aliens and they landed a mothership like in Close Encounters.

The Shop

level
5/31/2019 9:38pm
What is very interesting is they must be peaceful because if they really are ufo they have been coming here for a long time.
G-man
6/1/2019 2:11am
Hehehe well I'm glad to see some of you guys are starting to come around and what I've been trying to convey for a number of years here. Cool
UFOs definitely exist and they are something that is not man-made.

Check out this new show on the History Channel and this guy was a top government official they have created a team to try to understand why the government keeps the info hidden from the public.

Christopher Mellon and others have risked everything that they have accomplished in their careers to come forward.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/christopher-mellon-official-ufo-sightin…

There are three confirmed sightings from military aircraft that have recently been released.

Casting
6/1/2019 4:27am
It's hard to take the "History" channel seriously these days. I mean, they had a show running for several seasons, "Ancient Aliens", where they basically said everything under the sun was due to aliens.

C'mon now... haha
gabrielito
6/1/2019 6:35am
Casting wrote:
It's hard to take the "History" channel seriously these days. I mean, they had a show running for several seasons, "Ancient Aliens", where they basically said...
It's hard to take the "History" channel seriously these days. I mean, they had a show running for several seasons, "Ancient Aliens", where they basically said everything under the sun was due to aliens.

C'mon now... haha
The weird things is only one of those things has to be accurate to completely change our perception. The vast majority of what they talk about is nonsense but there are some things that inexplicable and point to a strong possibility.
Casting
6/1/2019 7:12am
Casting wrote:
It's hard to take the "History" channel seriously these days. I mean, they had a show running for several seasons, "Ancient Aliens", where they basically said...

C'mon now... haha
gabrielito wrote:
The weird things is only one of those things has to be accurate to completely change our perception. The vast majority of what they talk about...
The weird things is only one of those things has to be accurate to completely change our perception. The vast majority of what they talk about is nonsense but there are some things that inexplicable and point to a strong possibility.
So because something is not yet explained there is a "strong possiblity" that the explanation is aliens?

There is no logic in that. You could arbitrarily pick anything as the explanation for an event using your rationale. You could use the same logic to say cats built the pyramids.

All I see is a lot of opinion and anecdotes but no actual evidence.
gabrielito
6/1/2019 8:10am
Casting wrote:

C'mon now... haha
gabrielito wrote:
The weird things is only one of those things has to be accurate to completely change our perception. The vast majority of what they talk about...
Casting wrote:
So because something is not yet explained there is a "strong possiblity" that the explanation is aliens? There is no logic in that. You could arbitrarily...
So because something is not yet explained there is a "strong possiblity" that the explanation is aliens?

There is no logic in that. You could arbitrarily pick anything as the explanation for an event using your rationale. You could use the same logic to say cats built the pyramids.

All I see is a lot of opinion and anecdotes but no actual evidence.
I am not saying that at all. All I am saying is of all the UFO sightings, of all the inexplicable structures, artifacts, history, and the millions of supernatural experiences only one has to be authentic to change everything. For example if there has been 10,000 UFO sightings and 9,999 can be explained by natural or human origin, there is still one that could change everything we believe we understand, if it is authentic. I am not an alien guy per say, but I am absolutely convinced that we are not alone and humans have had contact with extraterrestrial, interdementional, and/or spiritual supernatural beings.
gabrielito
6/1/2019 8:28am
this guy is into all kinds of occult stuff like spirit dinners and his brother (who is a prominent DC lobbyist and is very close with) is a well known occult pedo guy. Podesta is not into aliens and UFO's at all, he is into other things, very dark things.

Sierra Ranger
6/1/2019 9:24am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2019 9:27am
I don't ever, ever trust the federal government (both my parents had top secret clearances and my Mom worked for CIA). The most likely explanation is that the government and media will propagate the theory that aliens exist, rather than try and suppress it as commonly believed.
If an alien presence is thought to be here, what entity will you look to in order to protect you- the US government and military. It's most likely another totally bogus threat being created to scare us, as they have used Russia as a tool of fear and propaganda for a half century. Or they use "aliens" as a way to cover our own high technology experiments.
And yeah, Podesta should be in a very, very dark prison cell. Don't ever trust anything that comes out of that sicko's mouth. Look into John Podesta and you will start to see the scary reality of who really runs our political system (highly decadent and evil individuals). I think Podesta's brother is on his way to prison too.
G-man
6/1/2019 10:41am
Casting wrote:

C'mon now... haha
Have you seen the new show that premiered last night?

So because past shows the History Channel had on you did not agree with you're going to discount it?

Yeah I guess six Navy Pilots and the three videos that were released ( can you imagine the stuff that they have not released unless you trust the government), were all a big hoax.
Yep makes perfect sense....Dry

https://www.livescience.com/65585-ufo-sightings-us-pilots.html
BMSOBx2
6/1/2019 10:43am
I hear the aliens have classified Earth as a "s*** hole" planet.

WhistlingWhistling
Casting
6/1/2019 11:54am
Casting wrote:

C'mon now... haha
G-man wrote:
Have you seen the new show that premiered last night? So because past shows the History Channel had on you did not agree with you're going...

So because past shows the History Channel had on you did not agree with you're going to discount it?

Yeah I guess six Navy Pilots and the three videos that were released ( can you imagine the stuff that they have not released unless you trust the government), were all a big hoax.

If proof of life beyond earth was discovered, you really think it would be the History channel who would be breaking the news? That is laughable.

The program you watched last night was produced for entertainment purposes to earn a profit for History channel... think about that.

Mr. CrossUp
6/1/2019 12:17pm
Any advanced civilization that has found a less advanced civilization has wiped it out. Just look at this planet's history with explorers finding new land to conquer. Aliens coming here to meet us would be the end of us.
G-man
6/1/2019 12:30pm
Casting wrote:

C'mon now... haha
G-man wrote:
Have you seen the new show that premiered last night? So because past shows the History Channel had on you did not agree with you're going...

Casting wrote:
If proof of life beyond earth was discovered, you really think it would be the History channel who would be breaking the news? That is laughable...
If proof of life beyond earth was discovered, you really think it would be the History channel who would be breaking the news? That is laughable.

The program you watched last night was produced for entertainment purposes to earn a profit for History channel... think about that.

Well of course what isn't on TV that isn't put on there to make a profit think about that.

And you still haven't answered the question about the six Navy Pilots and the three videos released are they all in on the hoax is that what you believe?

Think about that. Grinning
Mr. CrossUp
6/1/2019 12:37pm
G-man wrote:

Casting wrote:
If proof of life beyond earth was discovered, you really think it would be the History channel who would be breaking the news? That is laughable...

G-man wrote:
Well of course what isn't on TV that isn't put on there to make a profit think about that. And you still haven't answered the question...
Well of course what isn't on TV that isn't put on there to make a profit think about that.

And you still haven't answered the question about the six Navy Pilots and the three videos released are they all in on the hoax is that what you believe?

..not a hoax, but they truly saw something that they couldn't identify. But was it from someplace other then Earth? Probably not.
G-man
6/1/2019 12:48pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2019 12:52pm
Casting wrote:

G-man wrote:
Well of course what isn't on TV that isn't put on there to make a profit think about that. And you still haven't answered the question...

..not a hoax, but they truly saw something that they couldn't identify. But was it from someplace other then Earth? Probably not.
So an aircraft shaped like a giant Tic Tac with no wings and no exhaust signature and fly with extreme speeds never seen before is man-made? Woohoo

Not sure if you have seen my post about seeing UFOs two different times out here in Arizona once at night and once clear as day and both times there was somebody else with me who also saw the same.

For sure the daytime sighting was not man-made.

Things that make you go hmmmm
ATKpilot99
6/1/2019 1:08pm
G-man wrote:

G-man wrote:
So an aircraft shaped like a giant Tic Tac with no wings and no exhaust signature and fly with extreme speeds never seen before is man-made...
So an aircraft shaped like a giant Tic Tac with no wings and no exhaust signature and fly with extreme speeds never seen before is man-made? Woohoo

Not sure if you have seen my post about seeing UFOs two different times out here in Arizona once at night and once clear as day and both times there was somebody else with me who also saw the same.

For sure the daytime sighting was not man-made.

Things that make you go hmmmm
How can you be sure it's not man made ?For example I'm sure the stealth bomber was responsible for many UFO sightings before the general public was aware of it.
Mr. CrossUp
6/1/2019 3:53pm
It's all man made. It's just that we civilians don't know what it is yet. Stealth bomber is a good example.
G-man
6/1/2019 4:56pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2019 5:13pm
It's all man made. It's just that we civilians don't know what it is yet. Stealth bomber is a good example.
I've been in the Aviation Industry for 30+ yrs or so and know what an aircraft is and what it can do.

This is copied from the "Please Explain this then" thread below:

Well, you know my story Void I've seen UFOs twice out here in Arizona once at night from a distance and once in daylight fairly close up with a Full Moon rising and a GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN at the lake with nobody there.

(As the saying goes all the stars were in alignment and this particular day they were. Coincidence I don't think so.)

Five Large Amber lights in formation like a triangle and then they disappeared into a vacuum only to reappear up the canyon darting around like huge fireflies.... Woohoo

It was not an aircraft of any kind so what could it have been? I have no reason to BS you. I'm your "evidence" I will swear on a stack of Bibles and take any lie detector test just for you. Smile

Come on out of the frozen tundra and we'll ride up to the lake and I'll show you the exact spot of my UFO encounter.
As you can see in this photo, nobody is there due to the shutdown. This was on a weekend and the lake is usually bustling with activity.

By the way on the UFO we saw at night it was out at Arizona Cycle Park .
Way Out in Buckeye Arizona in the middle of BFE.

The next day my buddy Don and I who witnessed the UFOs mentioned it to the track owners Bobby and Beverly White who are very respected amongst the Motocross community in Arizona.
Bobby was a former pro who raced some Nationals back in the day and they currently host the Amateur Nationals.

Anyway Beverly told us oh yeah we have seen UFO's out here at night.
True story

But truthfully that did not even hold a candle to what my girlfriend and I saw at Saguaro Lake.

That is why I had never mentioned it before.
It was at night, so hard to see other than white lights making unreal maneuvers.
G-man
6/1/2019 5:19pm
From another thread:

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Official-UFO-Disclosure-with…

Okay boys I don't have time to read or watch all the videos but I'll just repeat my story on the UFO I saw in plain daylight a few years back over Saguaro Lake in Arizona.

Remember the government shutdown I think it was 3 years ago well the local lakes were also closed because they had nobody to service the restrooms or patrol the lakes.

I'm only about 20 minutes from the closest lake and I'm sure I've bored you to death with all the pictures I take from there but it really is a cool spot to go to being so close to home and the road has some cool twisties and rollers. Just enough to get my YA YA's out!

Anyway I was getting fed up with not being able to go so I just told my girlfriend "Fuck this shit, let's just go see for ourselves!"
It also happened to be a full moon night and that's one of our favorite things to do is check out the rising Full Moon Over the lake it's a pretty cool site.

They had no real way to close a lake they just put dumpsters in front of the road to access I easily had enough room on my motorcycle to maneuver around. It was a real strange feeling to be the only one there the lake is usually bustling with activity boats cars jet skis you name it the picture where my motorcycle parked usually is jammed with cars the parking lot was completely empty we usually go to the end where the picnic benches and Cabanas are but for whatever reason I felt a little nervous about it and just went to the first one as I didn't want anyone to see us. I did not know at the time who might be there.

So we're sitting there on the picnic bench and Jan is facing opposite me all of a sudden I see these five bright Amber lights in a triangle type formation directly over the main body of the lake I point to them and tell Jan look at that!
She turns around and sees them too we were both stunned!

Just like that they were gone it was like they were sucked into a vacuum a few seconds later we could see them up the canyon but this time they were not in formation they were bobbing and weaving like bright fireflies.

We looked at each other and said did you see that and we both did it was pretty amazing no doubt.

It would be one thing if only I saw it and I would understand no one would believe me but the fact Jan also saw the same thing just really verified it.

Like I have said I've been in Aviation most of my career and there is no way that was anything man-made. Just the way it suddenly appeared and all it was was bright Amber lights.
It was not any kind of spacecraft and then it just disappeared and then reappeared a few seconds later up the canyon.

I do not know what it was but that's my story and it does not bother me if you do not believe it or not as we both know what we saw. Woohoo

SEEMEFIRST
6/1/2019 5:42pm
We did that at night on Saturday before our biggest race of the year.
We were buddies with the Sheriff's department, and they were inundated with calls.

Ft. Worth Texas invaded by aliens!
Casting
6/1/2019 7:42pm
G-man wrote:

Yes, I did.

The burden of proof is not on me. It's you that is trying to prove the existence of aliens flying ships on earth, and so far there is still no verifiable proof.

You seem stuck on the idea that because you can't explain something that it must be aliens.

Nighttrain
6/1/2019 7:50pm
That’s a cool story, G-Man. And those are some scenic areas you ride. Would aliens with superior technology use lights on their aircraft? I hope we’re not alone in this universe or multiverse. That’d be sad.

Post a reply to: UFO sightings. Not hoax.

The Latest