UFOs Are Real?!?!?

APLMAN99
7/31/2020 2:36pm
G-man wrote:
Txdirt "So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been...
Txdirt
"So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

Ummmm
Yes there has been, ever heard of Roswell?
Why did the Military corden everything off in the surrounding area if it was "just a weatherballon"?
Their favorite go to alibi.

There was debris that was scooped up and taken away along with other stuff that I am sure you will discount anyway.

Do you actually think the government tells us everything, do you have any idea of all the stuff they withhold from the public? Woohoo

The Phoenix Lights was videotaped and seen by multiple eye witnesses but once again they said if was weatherballons--what a freaking joke!
TXDirt wrote:
Guess it’s just some big conspiracy then.

Show me aliens or alien space parts.

I’ll wait.......
G-man wrote:
Sure, as soon as we are granted access to Area 51.

Let me know when you get that TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.

I'll wait. Smile
Ahhh, the old Shrodinger's Alien approach......!!!!!

We can't see inside Area 51 to prove that there are no aliens are there, so that means that there are aliens there.

And not aliens there.
Sunhouse
7/31/2020 2:54pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Ahhh, the old Shrodinger's Alien approach......!!!!! We can't see inside Area 51 to prove that there are no aliens are there, so that means that there...

We can't see inside Area 51 to prove that there are no aliens are there, so that means that there are aliens there.

And not aliens there.
exactly, as if the gov. will show all its secret projects to the layman. Just so he knows it´s not alien.
If they did we would not have got the F104, SR71 etc. But alien mythbusters wouldn´t have been happy with that either. They want full access and then say: They hid away everything sensitive. It is in the mind of the conspiracy theorist. In fact, if you look up conspiracy theorists in psychological journals online from reputable universities, your will understand. Their minds can never be changed.
G-man
7/31/2020 3:02pm
TXDirt wrote:
Guess it’s just some big conspiracy then.

Show me aliens or alien space parts.

I’ll wait.......
G-man wrote:

I'll wait. Smile
APLMAN99 wrote:
Ahhh, the old Shrodinger's Alien approach......!!!!! We can't see inside Area 51 to prove that there are no aliens are there, so that means that there...

And not aliens there.
I was wondering when you would chime in.

Bob Lazar worked there and did have his hands on some type of aircraft that was not from this planet.

Why don't you get on the horn and ask him? Woohoo
APLMAN99
7/31/2020 3:12pm
G-man wrote:

I'll wait. Smile
APLMAN99 wrote:

And not aliens there.
G-man wrote:
I was wondering when you would chime in. Bob Lazar worked there and did have his hands on some type of aircraft that was not from...

Bob Lazar worked there and did have his hands on some type of aircraft that was not from this planet.

No, he didn't.........

Lazar has already been proven to have lied about his educational claims, and there is no indication that he worked where he has claimed.

He is, however, a very good modern day PT Barnum!!!!!

The Shop

reded
7/31/2020 3:18pm
I have a lot of time for Bob Lazar personally - to me he comes across as very believable.
For some reason I find him to be very believable as well.
Robgvx
7/31/2020 3:23pm
Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Defense Minister:

JeremyK
7/31/2020 3:43pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

And not aliens there.
G-man wrote:
I was wondering when you would chime in. Bob Lazar worked there and did have his hands on some type of aircraft that was not from...

APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't......... Lazar has already been proven to have lied about his educational claims, and there is no indication that he worked where he has...
No, he didn't.........

Lazar has already been proven to have lied about his educational claims, and there is no indication that he worked where he has claimed.

Wasn't bob talking about element 115 30 years ago , the first lab produced element 115 was made in 2003 .
G-man
7/31/2020 3:57pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

And not aliens there.
G-man wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't......... Lazar has already been proven to have lied about his educational claims, and there is no indication that he worked where he has...
No, he didn't.........

We all know you will argue till the cows come home...Laughing

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/07/24/evidence-sugge…

But you will NEVER convince me what WE witnessed was a craft(s) from this planet.

It was five bright amber lights that was hovering then suddenly disappeared like a vacuum only to reapear up the canyon and bounce around like fireflies.

No sound, no exhaust note just like those fisherman off the coast of Baja witnessed.

Oh and there is the former Top Gun pilot who also witnessed a UFO, as well as other Air Force pilots who captured one on film.
Is he also in your PT Barum reference?
APLMAN99
7/31/2020 4:10pm
G-man wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't.........

G-man wrote:
We all know you will argue till the cows come home...:laugh: https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/07/24/evidence-suggests-ufo-whistleblower-bob-lazar-was-telling-the-truth-all-along.html But you will NEVER convince me what WE witnessed was a craft(s) from this...
We all know you will argue till the cows come home...Laughing

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/07/24/evidence-sugge…

But you will NEVER convince me what WE witnessed was a craft(s) from this planet.

It was five bright amber lights that was hovering then suddenly disappeared like a vacuum only to reapear up the canyon and bounce around like fireflies.

No sound, no exhaust note just like those fisherman off the coast of Baja witnessed.

Oh and there is the former Top Gun pilot who also witnessed a UFO, as well as other Air Force pilots who captured one on film.
Is he also in your PT Barum reference?
Your link is to the newspaper's Entertainment section...……

Nuff said.

I have no doubt that you saw something that you can't explain.

Personally, I believe that there is a great likelihood that there are many other life forms in the universe from planets other than earth.

But that doesn't mean I feel the need to believe the words of a guy who lied about his education and workplaces to get attention.
Deja New
7/31/2020 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2020 9:57pm
TXDirt wrote:
UFOs are real in the sense that you don’t know what the object is. But that doesn’t mean it’s an alien spacecraft. If you throw a...
UFOs are real in the sense that you don’t know what the object is. But that doesn’t mean it’s an alien spacecraft. If you throw a turd up in the air and we don’t know what it is, that gets classified as a UFO.

UFO doesn’t equal alien.

So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.
Those comments could open a can of worms..... Pandora’s Box if you will. Religion could be put in the same light but we aren’t permitted to say anything here on vital.

Me I find it funny that if you google ufo the pics you find seem to match the era of the find e.g if the story is from the 50’s 60’s the ufo will look like something from that era where a modern ufo pic will look modern. My guess is even 70 years ago a ufo would have looked modern as the tech needed would be so advanced to cross such distances. Big if here but... if they are real And if they could travel that far then they may have the tech to stay unseen.

UFO’s who knows but the universe is a massive waste of space If we are alone.... we can see about 14 billion light years in all directions of the visible universe, that would put us in the middle but we are not even in the middle of our galaxy. Hard to think that there is nothing out there, not saying any other life is smart enough to travel, but probability other forms as smart as us are out there but struggle with the same problems we do..... Distance.

Turds in the air? We know that’s just a Tesla cyber truck thrown from a plane...... so not technically a UFO Smile
BMSOBx2
7/31/2020 4:32pm
TXDirt wrote:
The government can’t even keep a presidential blowjob secret. But apparently they can keep aliens secret.

Whistling
This government can't even get a conviction when they have proof.

Whistling
ns503
7/31/2020 5:00pm
Frickin groundhog day around this place...

Woohoo
G-man
7/31/2020 6:19pm
gt80rider wrote:
For those too lazy for Google- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCwDNGnu8oE https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/insider/UFO-reporting.html Basically, the Pentagon has "disclosed" the fact of Alien spacecraft and technology. Not only that it exists, but...
For those too lazy for Google-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCwDNGnu8oE

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/insider/UFO-reporting.html

Basically, the Pentagon has "disclosed" the fact of Alien spacecraft and technology. Not only that it exists, but we also have some in-hand. Once again, that is the Pentagon.
That's a good link gt, I wasn't able to view it earlier but have time now.

This stands out amongst all the other evidence short of the Govmt finally admitting the TRUTH. Why they won't admit it is something I will never understand. Are they worried people will lose their mind and RIOT in the streets? Laughing

"Numerous associates of the Pentagon program, with high security clearances and decades of involvement with official U.F.O. investigations, told us they were convinced such crashes have occurred, based on their access to classified information. But the retrieved materials themselves, and any data about them, are completely off-limits to anyone without clearances and a need to know."
OldPro277
8/1/2020 8:44am
APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't.........

Wrong. You need to go a little deeper than just believing the mainstream skeptics.
OldPro277
8/1/2020 8:47am
G-man wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't.........

JeremyK wrote:
Wasn't bob talking about element 115 30 years ago , the first lab produced element 115 was made in 2003 .
He certainly did speak of 115 back in the 80's ,so...... Apparently it was A.) one helluva lucky guess-- B.) he is a time traveler-- or C.) there is truth to what the man says . You choose.
lestat
8/1/2020 8:57am
APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't.........

JeremyK wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
He certainly did speak of 115 back in the 80's ,so...... Apparently it was A.) one helluva lucky guess-- B.) he is a time traveler-- or...
He certainly did speak of 115 back in the 80's ,so...... Apparently it was A.) one helluva lucky guess-- B.) he is a time traveler-- or C.) there is truth to what the man says . You choose.
Guys , this is all discussed in the Arvin Ashe video I posted . The creation of an element 115 was inevitable . It is not any kind of prediction or knowledge of anything . If you can count , you can ‘predict’ future elements being created .
wwdiii
8/1/2020 8:07pm
My 6 grade teacher Mr. Lynch told me once. He said Bill, don’t believe anything ya hear and only half of what you see!
FIREfish148
8/1/2020 10:40pm
Watch the UFO episode of unsolved mysteries on Netflix. Shits pretty wild.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
8/2/2020 1:44am Edited Date/Time 8/2/2020 1:46am
I'm convinced there are UFOs....I had this mad bitch that I was dating. She was nagging and picking a fight. I chose not to entertain her gripe which infuriated her more, as I walked out the house this Unidentified flying object collided with my head...no idea what hit my dome but I can deduct that is was a UFO.

With that said, we would have to be extremely naive to believe we are the only ones habitating this Galaxy
reded
8/2/2020 4:02am
Boomslang wrote:
I'm convinced there are UFOs....I had this mad bitch that I was dating. She was nagging and picking a fight. I chose not to entertain her...
I'm convinced there are UFOs....I had this mad bitch that I was dating. She was nagging and picking a fight. I chose not to entertain her gripe which infuriated her more, as I walked out the house this Unidentified flying object collided with my head...no idea what hit my dome but I can deduct that is was a UFO.

With that said, we would have to be extremely naive to believe we are the only ones habitating this Galaxy
Same thing happened to me but after further analysis it turned out to be a weather balloo...errr I mean a wine bottle.
Deja New
8/2/2020 4:24am
Boomslang wrote:
I'm convinced there are UFOs....I had this mad bitch that I was dating. She was nagging and picking a fight. I chose not to entertain her...

reded wrote:
Same thing happened to me but after further analysis it turned out to be a weather balloo...errr I mean a wine bottle.
Mine go down like this.....

8/2/2020 4:31am
In Edward Snowden’s book, he says aliens didn’t exist because he went looking through the FBI files. But is he someone to be believed?
OldPro277
8/2/2020 6:09am
In Edward Snowden’s book, he says aliens didn’t exist because he went looking through the FBI files. But is he someone to be believed?
Gary McKinnon also did a similar search and is accused of perpetuating the largest military/govt computer hack of all time in 2002 and he found a bit more info than Snowden did. So which one do you believe.?
G-man
8/2/2020 8:41am
They have a cloaking device dummies! Woohoo

APLMAN99
8/2/2020 10:37am
APLMAN99 wrote:
No, he didn't.........

OldPro277 wrote:
Wrong. You need to go a little deeper than just believing the mainstream skeptics.
Or, you can go deeper and only stop when you find a falsehood that seems to support your preconceived belief.

Which is what you appear to be doing.

There is no credible evidence to support his educational or employment claims. It should be more than clear to any rational, objective person that he has lied about these things.

If it isn’t, then that signifies an irrational need to believe his falsehoods.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
8/2/2020 10:44am
Here we go. First splashdown in a long time..

Post a reply to: UFOs Are Real?!?!?

The Latest