Who here is playing the PulpMx fantasy?

RangerLee
1/6/2018 9:29am
I signed up for the SX/MX championship league. Anyone else here on board?

Still have a question though, if I make picks before practice, can I still change those picks once practice is done? I do not want to be stuck with a team if picks are final if in before practice starts.
|
MR. X
1/6/2018 10:38am
My buddy texted me the link today ,i havent signed up yet though.
RangerLee
1/6/2018 3:19pm
I was in earlier, set a preliminary team, adjusted after the first timed practice, but now I logging in is bugged, just hanging. I am sure the site is being hammered right now. I am hoping it is resolved before the night show, though I am lucky as I was able to set a line up before this. Probably not ideal, but should not be awful either if we cannot get back in on time.
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
1/6/2018 3:56pm
there is a timer saying how long you can change your pics to, (top left screen)
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
1/8/2018 12:31pm
I screwed up. I had justin Cooper in. Practice wasn't working for me but all i saw was a quick clip of him on ground. I kind of panicked and also saw #30 and was thinking Davalos is a solid pick and quickly pit him in. Oops, i knew Mitchel Harrison had #30 now and also Davalos is East but i just screwed up big time in the heat of the moment. Glad i didnt have Eli too. One zero is enough. Sad

The Shop

RangerLee
1/8/2018 2:06pm
Ohh man, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I had Bloss in, with a 9 handicap I was debating him or Bowers and bloss had more consistent fast lap times so I went with him. Was happy seeing him leading during the heat, then he went down and out...bummer.

Barcia paid off big time though.
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
1/8/2018 3:17pm
RangerLee wrote:
Ohh man, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I had Bloss in, with a 9 handicap I was debating him or Bowers and bloss had more...
Ohh man, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I had Bloss in, with a 9 handicap I was debating him or Bowers and bloss had more consistent fast lap times so I went with him. Was happy seeing him leading during the heat, then he went down and out...bummer.

Barcia paid off big time though.
did the same with Bloss and Bowers, chose bloss because he was slightly faster in practice, bad move,

took a punt on Bracken Hall who had good practice times in c practice, but got burnt their as well,

Post a reply to: Who here is playing the PulpMx fantasy?

The Latest