allergies medicine

9/9/2019 11:11am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2019 5:20pm
I get really dizzy at the end of my Claritin dose, i feel it would be super unsafe to ride while taking it, is there any other medicines people have tried that might not give the dizzy spell at the end of the dose?
|
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
9/9/2019 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 9/9/2019 1:01pm
Day traders that hurt their ribs may be people who have tried other medicines.

Thanks in advance and much ty

Edit: looks like you suckered some people in moto section. Prolly just other socks
Titan1
9/10/2019 6:14am
Try Flonase...twice a day everyday (not just when there are symptoms) it works very very good for allergies...and I’ve yet to have any side effects from it.

The Shop

9/10/2019 11:12am
Unsure on what’s happening here the last few days.
i posted about how i would feel unsafe to ride moto with claritin in my system posted a pic above and asked what other individuals are using, i was having a weird reaction at the end of the dose of claritin that would make me dizzy and me me feel really high, i definitely realized right then and there if i had been on my bike there is no telling what might have happened, i dont want to be in that predicament, so i asked what other individuals are using, trying Zyrtec today and ill post back later to see if same symptoms were triggered at end of dose.
JAFO92
9/10/2019 12:11pm

Rooster
9/10/2019 12:56pm
Seems like a weird thread to be taken down with no explanation.

Election season getting close, everybody must be hankering for a fight.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
9/10/2019 2:47pm
Rooster wrote:
Seems like a weird thread to be taken down with no explanation.

Election season getting close, everybody must be hankering for a fight.
So a sock puppet asks something about allergy medicine and it gets moved to non-moto, and you think it was politically motivated? FFS I feel sorry for people like you.
Rooster
9/11/2019 1:08pm
GrapeApe wrote:
So a sock puppet asks something about allergy medicine and it gets moved to non-moto, and you think it was politically motivated? FFS I feel sorry...
So a sock puppet asks something about allergy medicine and it gets moved to non-moto, and you think it was politically motivated? FFS I feel sorry for people like you.
I found and commented on the original post in non-moto.

Then the original disappeared, for a reason unknown to me. Given that it disappeared from non-moto, I just go with the usual suspects.

So calm your tits.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
9/11/2019 5:03pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2019 5:24pm
It disappeared from moto. A. It wasnt moto and B., its bullshit. It needs to disappear from non moto. Goin’ w/Grape on this. You’re politically motivated removal paranoia is either real or you’re defending sock posts. Why would you defend the vast majority of the posts on this site (or all forums, for that matter), by socks? BTW, i couldn’t care less your join date or posts made. Calm your tit’s.
9/11/2019 7:42pm
kzizok wrote:
It disappeared from moto. A. It wasnt moto and B., its bullshit. It needs to disappear from non moto. Goin’ w/Grape on this. You’re politically motivated...
It disappeared from moto. A. It wasnt moto and B., its bullshit. It needs to disappear from non moto. Goin’ w/Grape on this. You’re politically motivated removal paranoia is either real or you’re defending sock posts. Why would you defend the vast majority of the posts on this site (or all forums, for that matter), by socks? BTW, i couldn’t care less your join date or posts made. Calm your tit’s.
im confused, i was just posting this up to see what other people may or may not have used to see if they felt the same way about this, im super confused myself and was just putting it out there that i felt non safe to ride while taking claritin, sorry for the people ive offended by doing so?!!
9/11/2019 7:43pm
GrapeApe wrote:
So a sock puppet asks something about allergy medicine and it gets moved to non-moto, and you think it was politically motivated? FFS I feel sorry...
sock puppet?
9/12/2019 7:59am
Who are the sock puppets. And are there many ?
its me apperently, but i really could give a shit less.

I was just trying to maybe help some people if taking claritin like i was using and riding, sorry for the ones that have gotten pissed off. lol
peelout
9/12/2019 9:11am
its me apperently, but i really could give a shit less. I was just trying to maybe help some people if taking claritin like i was...

I was just trying to maybe help some people if taking claritin like i was using and riding, sorry for the ones that have gotten pissed off. lol
Afrin and Zyrtec bro. keep the Claritin for the Netflix and Chill nights with the old lady
Rooster
9/12/2019 9:33am
its me apperently, but i really could give a shit less. I was just trying to maybe help some people if taking claritin like i was...

I don't know about sock puppets but I think a few in here are off their meds.
9/12/2019 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/12/2019 12:10pm
If you’re not a sock puppet try xyzal (Or levocetirizine. ) Maybe you’re not getting enough antihistamine to stop your episodes of vertigo. Could try meclizine as well but need a Rx for that. And it makes some people drowsy.

Could get real crazy and try to block all your receptors. Go full retard Benadryl, Flonase, Pepcid, levocetirizine, hydroxyzine, loratodine, fexofenadine. But go to an allergist and get tested. See what they say. Might not be allergies at all.

But if your bike only bogs after riding your bike for 3 hours.....maybe you don’t have enough gas.

If your bike bogs all the time maybe you can blame the gas..... make sense ?
9/12/2019 5:20pm
Xyzal, it use to be perscription only. It's a immune blocker, just causes your body to no react. Safe for pregnant women and you can actually take more than the said dose depending on how bad your allergies are. I get a generic scrip and take 3 a day. It's the jam.

Post a reply to: allergies medicine

The Latest