mcgregor vs mayweather

Markee
Fantasy
1890th
Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 2:07pm

Here we go. I don't know why, but I like this. Like fake pro wrestling / boxing / UFC
|
Titan1
7/13/2017 9:23am
Wow...fake is right....that was straight out of the WWF playbook.
MR. X
7/13/2017 10:04am
Money fight . There is probably a 1 percent chance Connor wins.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
7/13/2017 10:35am
the fight on August 26th is set to cost $89.95, while the HD version will set you back a cool $99.95 according to Madelyn Flax, the spokesperson for Showtime. That may sting ...

The Shop

MR. X
7/13/2017 12:04pm
someone will stream it on youtube
APLMAN99
7/13/2017 1:51pm
McGregor seems a bit insecure.......
peelout
7/13/2017 4:12pm
there's a very good chance McGregor knocks Mayweather out in the first. he will go in and try to end it within 5 rounds, i see that as his only chance.

there's also a very good chance Mayweather makes him look stupid, Floyd is stupid quick.

there's also a very very good chance Mayweather dances around the cage and throws about 40 punches in the 12 round fight, gets hit many more times and still wins.
gabrielito
7/13/2017 5:03pm
I think McGregor is going to find a way to pull it off if this is even real. I say there's 70% chance that there is some sort of agreed upon fix in the outcome.
7/13/2017 5:05pm
peelout wrote:
there's a very good chance McGregor knocks Mayweather out in the first. he will go in and try to end it within 5 rounds, i see...
there's a very good chance McGregor knocks Mayweather out in the first. he will go in and try to end it within 5 rounds, i see that as his only chance.

there's also a very good chance Mayweather makes him look stupid, Floyd is stupid quick.

there's also a very very good chance Mayweather dances around the cage and throws about 40 punches in the 12 round fight, gets hit many more times and still wins.
Not a chance in hell of this happening....it's Floyd Mayweather. A guy who the likes of Delahoya, Cannelo, Hatton, Pacman etc. worldclass boxers in their prime couldn't touch and people think a guy who got tooled by Diaz and knocked out some wrestlers who had only been striking for a few years, can win? I know the guy can talk but good lord he's never even had a pro fight and people think he can win against the goat at 49-0? Amazing.
akillerwombat
7/13/2017 5:25pm
I'm giving the edge to McGregor.

Clearly he's no Mayweather when it comes to boxing but Mayweather just tipped the 40 mark and hasn't knocked anyone out legitimately in like 10 years. That said, given that McGregor still has knock out power, I think McGregor is going to keep the distance short, charge hard for the first few rounds, eat some shots, and catch Mayweather.
APLMAN99
7/13/2017 6:20pm
McGregor might have a "puncher's chance" if he was using MMA style gloves, but with the boxing gloves he's not going to sting Mayweather too badly even if he does land a few.

My prediction is that if the fight actually occurs, McGregor will be so frustrated by the end of the third round he starts kicking, etc. I could see him getting DQ'd if it goes past 5.......
Firefly47
7/13/2017 7:19pm
"You can't even read the shit I've talked about you." McGregor to Mayweather.
Hilarious. And kinda sad.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/13/2017 7:35pm
^^^ For the payday he's getting there's no chance in hell that he goes nuts and starts kicking. If that happens he get DQ'ed and no pay. I don't know about you but if I was being paid 100$ Million+ to fight sure I might get frustrated after a couple of rounds of getting my ass handed to me but I'd swallow my pride and give it my all.

McGregor has absolutely nothing to lose in that fight. He's an MMA fighter not a boxer. Same thing would be said if Mayweather had signed a contract to fight him in an MMA match.

If McGregor wins he becomes an even bigger superstar and if he loses it doesn't change a thing but his bank account.

PPV price is steep yes but it's the same price as the Mayweather vs. Paquiao fight. Considering this fight brings fans from both Boxing and MMA I have no doubt it will break the PPV record that Mayweather currently holds when he fought against Pac-Man.
gabrielito
7/13/2017 7:45pm
I think this fight would be a lot more compelling if Mayweather was a power puncher. The whole bob and weave like a windshield wiper is kind of boring.
ns503
7/15/2017 4:10am
Yup.

Some serious shark jumping going on with this circus.
doofy
7/15/2017 6:09am
Floyd is an old, weak, bitch. lmfao

I try not to weigh in on things that everyone else on the planet is talking about because its already been run into the ground, but what the hell.

Like previously mentioned IF THIS FIGHT ISNT ALREADY PRE DETERMINED, Conor stand no chance. That's like taking a great woods rider and putting him on a moto track against the best moto rider of all time. What do you think happens...
MR. X
7/15/2017 6:31am
doofy wrote:
Floyd is an old, weak, bitch. lmfao I try not to weigh in on things that everyone else on the planet is talking about because its...

I try not to weigh in on things that everyone else on the planet is talking about because its already been run into the ground, but what the hell.

Like previously mentioned IF THIS FIGHT ISNT ALREADY PRE DETERMINED, Conor stand no chance. That's like taking a great woods rider and putting him on a moto track against the best moto rider of all time. What do you think happens...
He stands a very small chance ,If it was an MMA bout , mayweather would stand zero chance.
mxb2
7/15/2017 6:59am
doofy wrote:
Floyd is an old, weak, bitch. lmfao I try not to weigh in on things that everyone else on the planet is talking about because its...

MR. X wrote:
He stands a very small chance ,If it was an MMA bout , mayweather would stand zero chance.
Exactly.
APLMAN99
7/15/2017 7:51am
doofy wrote:

MR. X wrote:
And if your aunt had testes, she'd be your uncle.....

They are boxing, no other type of contest has any relevance.
MR. X
7/15/2017 7:56am
APLMAN99 wrote:
And if your aunt had testes, she'd be your uncle.....

They are boxing, no other type of contest has any relevance.
I was referring to the point that mcgregor had NO chance of winning ,he in fact has a chance ,albeit a small one ,there is still a chance .
APLMAN99
7/15/2017 8:02am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2017 8:05am
DPW wrote:
SCR wrote:
Wow. I think they jumped the shark here with the promotion. WWF stuff. Interesting fight but I would like to see them both shut the fuck...
Wow. I think they jumped the shark here with the promotion. WWF stuff.
Interesting fight but I would like to see them both shut the fuck up.
Definitely look like they are appealing to the lowest common denominator........

Almost as if they are running for office, and trying to gain support by verbally trashing the other guy. The more they say "fuck", the more votes they believe they'll get......

While either one could do well in scored competition, if it was a bar fight I'd put money on the average NFL linebacker over either of them. Those guys are pretty tiny and I kind of feel guilty even being interested in watching midget fights!
MR. X
7/15/2017 8:22am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Definitely look like they are appealing to the lowest common denominator........ Almost as if they are running for office, and trying to gain support by verbally...
Definitely look like they are appealing to the lowest common denominator........

Almost as if they are running for office, and trying to gain support by verbally trashing the other guy. The more they say "fuck", the more votes they believe they'll get......

While either one could do well in scored competition, if it was a bar fight I'd put money on the average NFL linebacker over either of them. Those guys are pretty tiny and I kind of feel guilty even being interested in watching midget fights!
They come in bigger versions ,a top heavy weight would decimate an NFL linebacker . These 2 would be up against the place kicker .Laughing
doofy
7/15/2017 9:26am
Conors crap talking was pretty entertaining in the UFC but listening to him go at Floyd is nothing but annoying and fake, to me at least. Listening to him talk about knocking Floyd out, and try to belittle Floyd when MW isn't bothered by it at all and has what, at least 10x the money that conor does.

Do I think Conor is a great fighter, yeah I think everyone does. That's not my argument. Do I think he can take a discipline in which hes never competed in and beat what the record says is the greatest boxer in history? do you...?
7/15/2017 10:07am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2017 10:08am
The build up will likely be more interesting/entertaining than the actual fight. Mcgregor has a punchers chance but Mayweather is one of the all time greats at controlling the ring.

If Mayweather wasn't such a douche outside the ring his ability in the ring would be much more highly Regarded.

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys are texting/chatting between the press conferences, it's all a pantomime to sell tickets
mxb2
7/15/2017 11:37am
I say a NHL hockey. has the best fighting skills and is tough. Especially in a bar fight.

Post a reply to: mcgregor vs mayweather

The Latest