Enduro GP- 2021

Stuntman949
Who follows it?!

My absolute favorite motorcycle sport after desert racing
|

The Shop

BAMX
9/30/2020 8:39pm
Nice. I had no idea that was on YouTube. Thanks for the links. Have you watched X trial?
Stuntman949
10/1/2020 7:27am
BAMX wrote:
Nice. I had no idea that was on YouTube. Thanks for the links. Have you watched X trial?
Oh yeah. Used to catch it on TV all the time at my last job. Kept the customers in amazement
Bearuno
11/20/2020 3:19am
I've followed WEC / EWC for many, many years.

And, got to a fair few events during my travels.

The riders are just so bloody good, so bloody fast.

KTM / Red Bull deserve an absolute beating for how they first tried to control EWC, then deserted it, for then them and Red Bull to try to kill it through their taking over Extreme Enduro and, basically, controlling / owning WESS. Don't get me wrong, I've also followed Extreme Enduro for decades now, love it, admire the skills of the riders, but for KTM / KTHusky and now, KTGeeGee , backed by Red Bull to do such Rat Bastardry to the sport of Enduro, is shameful. Hopefully, seeing Josep Garcia doing a few WECs this year, may mean KTM might be coming back to EWC.

Not sure who's running it now / into the future, as I think ABC went belly up?

EWC / WEC has been a key refuge / career saver for Motocrossers forced out by Luongo The Drongos' rules in MXGP, for quite some years now - there's so many ex GP riders in it. Hence, the blinding speed that is shown in WEC. Luongo 'feeds' the WEC, as well as US SX and MX, through his 23 and you're out ( and other of his machinations), quite effectively, the Prick.

Post a reply to: Enduro GP- 2021

The Latest