Monster to Sponsor GNCC Series...

harescrambled
Fantasy
1864th
2/7/2018 6:55pm
So it seems that Monster Energy will be the title sponsor for the GNCC series for 2018. Also, apparently the postings about Babbit's Kawasaki getting into GNCC are official now. Jason Thomas (UK JT) posted in IG not long ago that he had signed a deal with Babbit's to race XC 2 for 2018. I had thought perhaps it was just a bike and pay for results deal, but it would seem that it's more than that, at least according to GNCC. Here's a link to the GNCC official news. https://gnccracing.com/2018/02/07/monster-energy-named-official-energy-…. In the article, they refer to "Team Babbit's/Kawasaki/Monster Energy", but they only list one rider, so it seems like they're just dipping a toe in at this point. We'll see what the future holds....
|
harescrambled
Fantasy
1864th
2/8/2018 6:27pm
Don't know...but it's probably FMF, since what they're gonna call the "Monster Mile" was formerly the "FMF Power Point"

The Shop

Jmicmoto13
2/14/2018 4:27pm
Interesting. I just got the race schedule in the mail and actually saw Monster listed at the bottom for sponsors and thought that was odd. As much as I like variety and I’m tired of seeing the claw, their sponsorship money is just as good as anyone else’s.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1864th
2/15/2018 1:21pm
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Interesting. I just got the race schedule in the mail and actually saw Monster listed at the bottom for sponsors and thought that was odd. As...
Interesting. I just got the race schedule in the mail and actually saw Monster listed at the bottom for sponsors and thought that was odd. As much as I like variety and I’m tired of seeing the claw, their sponsorship money is just as good as anyone else’s.
All spends the same I guess.....

Post a reply to: Monster to Sponsor GNCC Series...

The Latest