Sherco and resale

navalseabee
8/22/2017 11:30am
So I'm super interested in trying out/ owning a Sherco. They're new SC models seem to fit into my realm of racing perfectly and they seem to be on par with the current offering from KTM. Here's my predicament and my question: I like to get a new bike every two years, people have heard of KTM and know the brand and they sell fairly easy. What are your thoughts on trying to move a Sherco after your done? I.E. will the average person look at the ad and be like WTF is a Sherco?
|
Monk
8/25/2017 7:47pm
Resale in a Sherco is going to be tough...
Tuna
9/5/2017 4:26pm
Sherco resale is highly dependent on whether there is a strong dealer presence and if people are riding them.
We have a good local dealer and quite a few bikes in my area so resale is not bad.
navalseabee
9/7/2017 4:46am
Tuna wrote:
Sherco resale is highly dependent on whether there is a strong dealer presence and if people are riding them. We have a good local dealer and...
Sherco resale is highly dependent on whether there is a strong dealer presence and if people are riding them.
We have a good local dealer and quite a few bikes in my area so resale is not bad.
Interesting, theyre gaining steam around this area but nothing compared to Orange or Blue.
Tuna
9/7/2017 4:54am
Tuna wrote:
Sherco resale is highly dependent on whether there is a strong dealer presence and if people are riding them. We have a good local dealer and...
Interesting, theyre gaining steam around this area but nothing compared to Orange or Blue.
Same thing with Beta. My friend is the CDN distributor and is based out of my area so we have a ton of Beta's. Most of the Beta guys were KTM riders.
The Sherco dealer sponsors our local HS series pro champ so he has a bike always on the podium. Unfortunately a bike failure cost him the championship this season. Same for my buddy who is usually fighting for the 40+ expert championship. He rand a Sherco the last 3 seasons. Went with a 450 this season and it overheated too often in our mud races and finally wrecked some gears. He switched to a YZ250X on my advice and is either winning or on the box for every race.

Post a reply to: Sherco and resale

The Latest